What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll bring you the scene showing Pound hitting Over which is supported by the new impact hit created from Pound attack and you claim he didn't hit him. You're getting desperate now.

Here it is in order.

Sanji hit Oven with crates an impact mark and has black lightning.

Here the scene shows Sanji attack in slow motion so we can see the damage it cost. At this point in time all we see is this black lightning from the attack. But then in the middle scene we see a new impact mark created. It didn't come from Sanji because his attack has already collided which means it comes from Pound.

Here we see Oven has a bloody lip and his collarbone hurts. The collarbone is the one he's concerned with which is where Sanji hit him. Sanji did not hit him in the face so that further supports Pound hit him.

Over comment was referring to his injured collarbone not his face because that's what he was concerned about.
This is absolutely stupid. There's no need to discredit it because it's completely stupid af.

The goal was for it to look like Pound had hit Oven while Sanji had done it instead. If your argument is "well it looks like Pound hit oven" congratulations, that's the fucking point.

J

Jo_Ndule

I'll bring you the scene showing Pound hitting Over which is supported by the new impact hit created from Pound attack and you claim he didn't hit him. You're getting desperate now.

Here it is in order.

Sanji hit Oven with crates an impact mark and has black lightning.

Here the scene shows Sanji attack in slow motion so we can see the damage it cost. At this point in time all we see is this black lightning from the attack. But then in the middle scene we see a new impact mark created. It didn't come from Sanji because his attack has already collided which means it comes from Pound.

Here we see Oven has a bloody lip and his collarbone hurts. The collarbone is the one he's concerned with which is where Sanji hit him. Sanji did not hit him in the face so that further supports Pound hit him.

Over comment was referring to his injured collarbone not his face because that's what he was concerned about.
:okay:okay pound made oven bleed

Regardless, I don’t think Jinbe vs WsW makes much sense if Franky fights Sasaki and Robin fights Black Maria
You have to keep in mind that every powerful character who joins the strawhats has to lose some power in order to fit. For example- Robin and Franky themselves. Oda really loves the Monster Trio dynamic. He would never break that. Tbh, even I didn't think that Jinbei will be fighting a flying 6. Maybe he gets a fight later with Jack. Who knows?

What changed? Zori has been saying for over 15 chapters that he wants Kaido's ass.

So what exactly has changed in this scenario that makes Zoro want to fight king instead of Kaido? King simply existing will just change Zoro's mind somehow?
King getting in the way and being a difficult obstacle.

He will realize that with Queen bellow as well, these would be too much to handle for the others.

He will also realize that if he can't even handle King, there's no way he is ready for Kaido.

So King comes first, with an awesome fight that makes Zoro stronger, and then Zoro opens Kaido's scar later.
Post automatically merged:

Franky already pushed Sasaki to full zoan and tanked one of his hits with no damage

Franky already collecting wins :steef:
Mid SH's have been underestimated :kata:

Is everyone now on board with Jimbe joining these beasts ? I'd say their match-ups speak for themselves :kizabat:

I have the very strong feeling that future Wano battles will make second half of WCI arc fights look like uncontroversial.
That I agree with lmao.

- I think people will be shocked at how straightforward these fights will be

- Certain characters will grow by either extreme lengths (I.e. Franky potentially) or moderately unfair tactics (Usopp/Nami potentially)

- The power scalers are going to argue for fucking years about this conflict.

My only hope is all 10 Strawahts have their fights and moments, even if some of them are teamups to an extent, so I personally don't care either way

Status
Not open for further replies.