Who will Zoro Cut (not the fish Kaido)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

Is this a fucking joke? Oda really has ruined the Whitebeard Pirates man lmfao.

Now I’m imagining Whitebeard sailing to Marineford in time to save Ace, but instead of starting a war, Whitebeard just sinks a battleship, wags his finger aggressively at Sengoku as a “warning”, and then sails away without even trying to rescue Ace lol.

Oda is a fraud man. What a complete joke.
Kaido probably did not bother fixing it though . :suresure: Imagine a stranger arrives your home gives lame threat knowing you are powerful creature. :seriously:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It’s the same DAMN WHITEBEARD PIRATES THAT MARCHED INTO MARINEFOLD A WAR CONSIDERED JUST AS DANGEROUS IF NOT MORE THAN GOING UP AGAINST KAIDO AND HIS CREW??? Nah oda needs to go to hell😭 wtf is this????
If we’re being honest, Marineford should have been MORE treacherous to the WBP than Kaido in Wano...and yet, Newgate sat on his balls for 20 years and let Oden’s people suffer. Would love to hear how the author justifies this decision, because I don’t see any way this can be portrayed as good writing.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
You guys are creating excuses which WB himself didn't say.

He knew about Momo, toki... he could have saved them but declined.

So much for someone hailed as better pirate
Even Linlin knows how to step up for her commanders when they get beaten.
So you wanted him to storm Wano lose a lot of his family maybe his top crewmates losing too and all the territories he has to defend without protections to avenge oden ?

WB doesn't owe anything to Wano land.

Linlin is not stupid enough to make war against Kaido if Katakuri was killed in Wano before.

Marineford Arc is the key to our answers

We have Shanks somehow stopping Kaido from reaching out Whitebeard and therefore two feasible scenarios.

1. Shanks and Kaido had a small clash and Kaido retired for any possible reason.
2. Shanks intimidated Kaido somehow.

S1 implies Shanks *might* have been stronger than Kaido.

I think S2 is more likely to have occurred which'd mean that if we call Shirohige a coward we should label Kaido as one too for the same fundamental process of thought. And what's funny in all of this is that S2 is not a power levels indicator.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
I don't want to particularly delve deep on specific theories of international relations but, a commonly notion held by realists, rationalists, idealists and other schools of thought lying outside and within these primary schools is that great powers do not fight each other. The explanations as to why Great Powers at least in post WWII world do not engage in full blown wars and resort to low level proxy wars are many but, one of the more popular explanations is that wars between great powers is far too costly. Costs in this context can range from human life, infrastructure, resources and even global political image. This particular explanation is very in line with the One Piece World and the maintenance of the status quo between the Great Powers.

The Ace novel elaborates on the power dynamic in the world and why the Great Pirate Crews do not engage each other in an all out war. The answer to this is because it is simply too costly. It is important to understand that the Great Pirate era is far different from the old Era in that individual power and combat strength means far less than in the bygone Era. In this Great Pirate age, the strongest in the world cannot freely conquer the world or showcase their strength because other Great powers and pirates serve as checks and balances. What these checks and balances mean is that if a full scale war is to occur between two Yonko crews, the winner of the conflict would have taken immense loses in all types of resources. The power balance exists because these Great Pirate Crews balance one another and are in perpetual conflict.

:suresure::suresure:

About WB's decision . I don't think he was wrong . Oden was already dead and why to sacrifice his men for revenge , when Oden himself left his crew and decline Roger's help .
On other hand Ace was alive and part of his crew. So his decision of challenging marins was justified

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Did not know Wa No is part of said family...

WB´s first responsibility is his crew, nothing else.
So if someone breaks into your best friend’s house, kills their family, and installs a landlord who ruins all their shit while taking the few nice things they have for himself, are you gonna say you have no responsibility to help your pal take it all back?? If so, I’d argue you’re not a very good friend.

J

Jo_Ndule

"Then she asks Ace whether the new generation of strong people that are emerging all over the world. Ace says there's "Caven-something", "Kid" from South Blue, "Law" from North Blue, "Bege" from West Blue... But the strongest one will be his brother, who will set sail soon. "

Kid - South
Law - North
Bege - West
Luffy - East

Hype for Bege! The GodFather!
The strongest New gen pirate from each Blue and strongest of SNs
Drake, Apoo, Hawkins are basically put below these 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.