• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'll definitely get more details about but just from the mouths of BM & Kaido. Oda would've to compensate Luffy's panel time if there was going to be a full fledged flashback about the incident, that's why I'm torn lol because I know Oda will give Luffy all the focus for 1000.
What I could see:
Chapter starts with God valley and we actually see Rocks and short clash with Roger>learning something huge about the D and devilfruits, why Rocks attack Godvalley>the end of the Rocks with Big mom give Kaido the devilfruit>Flashback end with both Luffy and Kid arriving at the top of the roof.

then whats the point in this whole chapter of marco and zoro
why not have marco fly up after meme and have zoro fight king
The point was to establish the vs, new era vs old era. King is old era and Zoro new era.
How will Zoro fight King from the floor? Now is the moment when they can fight if Zoro remain behind in the higher floors, or maybe they will arrive at the roof as well and fight there.

Past them doesn't mean Zoro can pass with him as well, he may remain behind since King and Queen are there trying to stop them.
Marco clearly indicated Zoro to Kaido. There's hardly any chance that they will suddenly stop to King given how much hype it was induced. That would invalidate the scene to the next level, and be a terrible plot mistake.

Even if that occurs for some weird reason Zoro is still fighting Kaido for aforementioned reasons.

What I could see:
Chapter starts with God valley and we actually see Rocks and short clash with Roger>learning something huge about the D and devilfruits, why Rocks attack Godvalley>the end of the Rocks with Big mom give Kaido the devilfruit>Flashback end with both Luffy and Kid arriving at the top of the roof.
Yes, this is the perfect scenario I can think of

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The point was to establish the vs, new era vs old era. King is old era and Zoro new era.
How will Zoro fight King from the floor? Now is the moment when they can fight if Zoro remain behind in the higher floors, or maybe they will arrive at the roof as well and fight there.
lmfao stop talking shit all the time the old era is kaido and big mom

Status
Not open for further replies.