Future Events Sanji's next opponents

We shall see, cuz Black Beard is after Shanks or both will meet again and plot armor will make sure black beard will come on top so I am not sure about your statment. We shall wait and see. Importance?
Sure a movie call red if that will ever be canon :suresure:. Anyway I stop here this thread is about Sanji the cook
That's a massive assumption, just like anything else. There is nothing specifying Blackbeard will be the final endgame villain, just like there isn't for Shanks or Akainu or Im. I'm giving you my opinion and telling you to wait and see. Maybe wait for Shanks' true intentions to be revealed. Oda has been hyping it.

I'm not talking about Film Red at all. I've had these opinions for years about the characters.

Sanji:
-Benn Beckman
-One of Blackbeard pirates
-Ryokugyu (just a clash)
-Blonde Gorosei

Zoro:
-Mihawk
-Shiryu
-Fujitora(just a clash)
-Bald Gorosei

Luffy:
-Loki
-Shanks
-Teach
-Akainu (just a clash)
-Imu

If the Straw Hats are fighting the Red-Hair Pirates, then they'll be paired with their proper foils. Sanji's not fighting Ben because he's Zoro's counterpart not Sanji's. Sanji fights either Roux or that new guy Toei paired Avalo with. And Mihawk's not a member of the Red-Hair Pirates, so he's a non-factor.

Shanks dueling with Mihawk has nothing to do with vying for the WSS spot. We know this already. One became a Yonko, the other is the WSS. The goals were not the same and if Shanks is Luffy's last opponent, being a swordsman frankly does not matter (to Luffy).
One is a swordsman, the other is the WSS.
WSS > Yonko Swordsman

Don't worry about Luffy, you are wrong about his last opponent.

Blackbeard > Shanks
Mihawk > Shanks

It all makes sense :finally:

Sanji:
-Benn Beckman
-One of Blackbeard pirates
-Ryokugyu (just a clash)
-Blonde Gorosei

Zoro:
-Mihawk
-Shiryu
-Fujitora(just a clash)
-Bald Gorosei

Luffy:
-Loki
-Shanks
-Teach
-Akainu (just a clash)
-Imu
Mihawk is Zoro's last opponent :kayneshrug:
At least you are reasonable with your takes. I just read your other comment and you claimed Shanks = Mihawk, that's fair enough, especially if you believe they are the last opponents.:cheers:

Last edited:
Why so many think Sanji will fight Pizarro? 🧐
Pizzaro is former North Blue royalty who wasn't wearing the Impel Down uniform like Shiryu (which is subtle hype) and wasn't named by Ivankov like Sanjuan, Devon, and Vasco were in that one scene. He's also grouped with the "first mate" swordsman, navigator, and sniper.

Pizzaro is former North Blue royalty who wasn't wearing the Impel Down uniform like Shiryu (which is subtle hype) and wasn't named by Ivankov like Sanjuan, Devon, and Vasco were in that one scene. He's also grouped with the "first mate" swordsman, navigator, and sniper.
He would make a good Nami opponent if I had to suggest, while Burgess a fancy Sanji opponent. :sanmoji: