Speculations Speculations on Chapter 986 (or 987)

If it was a tragedy what cryed for
Then it has to be in the side of Kanjuro.
Cuz oda didn't develop luffy side yet to have a tragedy this fast . Luffy last ch he is running towards the hall how can something tragedy happen in his side
Unless if the chapter all with Luffy then at the end of it occurs this tragedy like momo death. But also momo can't die yet without any of 9RS around him.

So it has to be 9rs side .
Also not death .

It's not that he cried. Anyone can get overly emotional, even over the most trivial of things. But that he revealed it just before said chapter would come out, or even two weeks away. Makes me think it has nothing to do with someone dying. We just had an apparent beheading last chapter. Sort of redundant to repeat it again and for the Editor to hype about it before it comes out.

I'd hazard a guess it could be about Ace. Specifically that he and Yamato boned and had a kid. Editor Takano got emotional that after a decade, one of the main costs/ regrets of Marineford - that Ace and Roger died without any biological heir - is now being redressed.

There's a toddler with horns and Ace's freckled face running around Onigashima.

It's not that he cried. Anyone can get overly emotional, even over the most trivial of things. But that he revealed it just before said chapter would come out, or even two weeks away. Makes me think it has nothing to do with someone dying. We just had an apparent beheading last chapter. Sort of redundant to repeat it again and for the Editor to hype about it before it comes out.

I'd hazard a guess it could be about Ace. Specifically that he and Yamato boned and had a kid. Editor Takano got emotional that after a decade, one of the main costs/ regrets of Marineford - that Ace and Roger died without any biological heir - is now being redressed.

There's a toddler with horns and Ace's freckled face running around Onigashima.
No, Yamato and Ace didn't fuck each other. 2 weeks is hardly any time. At best they formed a small friendship but Ace probably didn't know Yamato was a girl.

I trust these editor comments as well as these actor statements that said that the scripts and dialogues of the later seasons of Game of Thrones were genius.
100% this.

What people forget: These guys - actors and editors alike - also try to sell their product.

Of course they always try to hype up their show. Most of the time it's really just hot air though.
Post automatically merged:

No, Yamato and Ace didn't fuck each other. 2 weeks is hardly any time. At best they formed a small friendship but Ace probably didn't know Yamato was a girl.
Well, not trying to say Ace and Yamato were fuck-buddies (heck, she was chained for 20 years after all), but them only knowing for 2 weeks is not a good argument against them potentially having sex. Trust me, sometimes a few hours or even minutes are enough ...