Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Santoryu Zoro > Dragon Kaido is only worth this much?

My Zoro wank essays are only worth this much?

My entire repository of Zoro vs Kaido essays are only worth this much?

My ZKK Library is only worth this much?
  1. A look at Inherited Will in the Land of Wano
    • An analysis of the Oden's will to slay Kaido and open Wano's borders, passed on to his Scabbards and to Roronoa Zoro through Enma.
  2. The Second Advent
    • "Sword God" Shimotsuki Ryuma, Shimotsuki Zoro, and Dragon Slaying
  3. An Unorthodox Saviour
    1. Zoro's role in Wano, his interactions with Wano characters, and his role as a "hero".
  4. Death is What Completes a Person
    • An analysis Kaido's fascination with death and his desire to die at the hands of the Samurai who carries Oden's mantle
  5. The Case Against
    • An analysis of the most persuasive arguments against ZKK
  6. The Gospel According to ZKK
    • A synthesis of the previous four essays and my conclusions on the topic after thorough investigation.
  7. The Grand Library of ZKK

Place me on a tier of my own as "God of the Blade". Anything else is an insult.
:odenugh:

But this is not even your greatest sin. No, this is:

I have been wanking Zoro across all of fandom since the hey days of Orojackson, tirelessly creating only the most divine and exquisite of wank. I refined my wank and continuously evolved surpassing myself and transcending to new levels of wank. Starting out as S1R_L, I climbed the ladder of wank across many dupes before reaching my final form as "Cinera".

Even then I did not stop, I continued to climb even higher, evolve even further to culminate in "Prime Cinera". The collapse of OJ and the scattering of the brethren across the vast interwebs could only temporarily kill my wank, for "Cinera" was reborn once more.

Yet again I began climbing the ladder, reaching new levels and domains once more. Though I took my breaks, I continued relentlessly evolving and transcending to even higher domains.

With Onigashima, the Rooftop Battle and the gospel of ZKK, I left behind the wank of humans, traversing the realms between wank and stepping into an even higher domain.

@Zowo, @Blother:

@Admiral Lee Hung: I lay the blame at your feet for the scrubs forgetting my transcendent wank.
Ahahah this is funny as hell ahahah

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Admirals: @Cinera

• An analysis of the Oden's will to slay Kaido and open Wano's borders, passed on to his Scabbards and to Roronoa Zoro through Enma.
  2. The Second Advent
  3. An Unorthodox Saviour
    1. Zoro's role in Wano, his interactions with Wano characters, and his role as a "hero".
    • An analysis Kaido's fascination with death and his desire to die at the hands of the Samurai who carries Oden's mantle
  5. The Case Against
    • A synthesis of the previous four essays and my conclusions on the topic after thorough investigation.
    • A compilation of the all the previous threads and a venue for general discussion of ZKK

Place me on a tier of my own as "God of the Blade".

Anything else is an insult.

@Cinera @Blother @Zowo
I have been wanking Zoro across all of fandom since the hey days of Orojackson, tirelessly creating only the most divine and exquisite of wank. I refined my wank and continuously evolved surpassing myself and transcending to new levels of wank. Starting out as S1R_L, I climbed the ladder of wank across many dupes before reaching my final form as "Cinera".

Even then I did not stop, I continued to climb even higher, evolve even further to culminate in "Prime Cinera". The collapse of OJ and the scattering of the brethren across the vast interwebs could only temporarily kill my wank, for "Cinera" was reborn once more.

Yet again I began climbing the ladder, reaching new levels and domains once more. Though I took my breaks, I continued relentlessly evolving and transcending to even higher domains.

With Onigashima, the Rooftop Battle and the gospel of ZKK, I left behind the wank of humans, traversing the realms between wank and stepping into an even higher domain.

@Zowo, @Blother:

@Admiral Lee Hung: I lay the blame at your feet for the scrubs forgetting my transcendent wank.

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

2. The Second Advent
  3. An Unorthodox Saviour
  5. The Case Against

@Zowo, @Blother:

Yeah but I've been on zkk for years and a man's dream never dies !

Disclaimer: This has taken inspiration from @Zoro D Goat post in the Lanji FC. Thank you for the idea.

This is my perspective of the Zoro Wank Heirarchy. If I didn’t add you I apologize. There’s toooo many Zoro fans. Please let me know and I’ll add you.

ZORO WANK HIERARCHY

Governing Leader/Overseer: @Guan Yu

Pirate King: @HA001

Double Fleet Admiral: @ShishioIsBack @nik87

Admirals: @Cinera @Blother @Zowo

Inspector Generals: @Nidai Kitetsu @Fenaker @Aknolagon @Den_Den_Mushi @T.D.A

14 Division Commanders: @Light D Lamperouge @Benn Beckman @Seth @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @stormylife @Ice devil slayer @Queen @Orojackson Refujee @Cross_Marian @Don DaSlayer @Jew D. Boy @Marimo_420 @yj @zzShinichi

Meme Lords: @Gon’s Missing Arm @Finalbeta @Debanv @Xdrake @stairs-kun

Special Secret Agents Cipher Pol X: @Reddot4 @Mihawksenpai @Amparezy

Kaizoko Vergo: @K!NG HARA$H!MA @Yo Tan Wa

Flying 6: @Oblivion @KiriNigiri @Luffy bin Dragon @Sword God Ryuma @Roronoa-sama @Haoshoku

10 Vice Admirals: @Lone Laguna Espada @Geo @Reborn @Guymieux @PizzaBread @Rekien @MarimoHeado @wereng99 @Krusher1357 @Salah WG

11 Supernova Captains: @mly90 @hedera__helix @CbShadow @Monkey D. Luffy @draganax @solis @Kromage911 @Cyrus the Cactus @executor partner @Peroroncino @I’mTired

5 Rear Admirals: @playa4321 @Rivaille @MarineHQ62 @vikas @Gauntlet

Commodores: @Garp the Fist @Dark Hound @sneko @Fuckthis3 @Enma @Camie @style

Captain: @kumae @IceWitch @Camie @Natalija @Paperchampion23 @TheKnightOfTheSea

Lieutenant: @Thabeast @LolonoisZolo @Gensui Sazid @Shisui_038 @AdmiralKinyagi @LuffyMazino @Patapujuro @The White Crane @DKI @djnhsly

Navy Soldiers (I’ve Never seen you post/wank Zoro): @Gol D. Roger @BossYimz @Sade @Monet @MasterD @Rukusho @Buggy D Clown @Admiral Lee Hung @Dragomir @RZ.119 @Zoro @Md Zolo @Grumpy Zoro @zorojurou @Foxy Bunny @HAJIKATA @Greenbeard @mr bushido @RyumaZoro @Himura @wordyworm @yorosenpai @Tamerani @bblue @ShadyOjiro @Zenos7 @Sunita @gojo

Who should I add? We should vote to change, to move up or down, etc.

@Guan Yu I’d appreciate it if you add this to the front page. Us Zoro fans should have better structural integrity than the Lanji FC.
LordMeme feels good ma boi.
Lets just wait a few chapters, till Zoro bitch slaps hybride Kaido with Ashura, ZKKC gonna destroy the whole fucking world

Last edited:
Because the fact he's a Sanji fan doesn't mean he deserves an auto ban. Insult another person like that and I'm banning you from this thread.
It's not because he's a Sanji fans. But because he constantly talking ill of Zoro and the fans.
Post automatically merged:

2. The Second Advent
  3. An Unorthodox Saviour
  5. The Case Against

@Zowo, @Blother:

Don't worry, you'll be on the highest rank.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
Disclaimer: This has taken inspiration from @Zoro D Goat post in the Lanji FC. Thank you for the idea.

This is my perspective of the Zoro Wank Heirarchy. If I didn’t add you I apologize. There’s toooo many Zoro fans. Please let me know and I’ll add you.

ZORO WANK HIERARCHY

14 Division Commanders: @Light D Lamperouge @Benn Beckman @Seth @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @stormylife @Ice devil slayer @Queen @Orojackson Refujee @Cross_Marian @Don DaSlayer @Jew D. Boy @Marimo_420 @yj @zzShinichi

Meme Lords: @Gon’s Missing Arm @Finalbeta @Debanv @Xdrake @stairs-kun

Special Secret Agents Cipher Pol X: @Reddot4 @Mihawksenpai @Amparezy

Kaizoko Vergo: @K!NG HARA$H!MA @Yo Tan Wa

Flying 6: @Oblivion @KiriNigiri @Luffy bin Dragon @Sword God Ryuma @Roronoa-sama @Haoshoku

10 Vice Admirals: @Lone Laguna Espada @Geo @Reborn @Guymieux @PizzaBread @Rekien @MarimoHeado @wereng99 @Krusher1357 @Salah WG

11 Supernova Captains: @mly90 @hedera__helix @CbShadow @Monkey D. Luffy @draganax @solis @Kromage911 @Cyrus the Cactus @executor partner @Peroroncino @I’mTired

5 Rear Admirals: @playa4321 @Rivaille @MarineHQ62 @vikas @Gauntlet

Commodores: @Garp the Fist @Dark Hound @sneko @Fuckthis3 @Enma @Camie @style

Captain: @kumae @IceWitch @Camie @Natalija @Paperchampion23 @TheKnightOfTheSea

Lieutenant: @Thabeast @LolonoisZolo @Gensui Sazid @Shisui_038 @AdmiralKinyagi @LuffyMazino @Patapujuro @The White Crane @DKI @djnhsly

Navy Soldiers (I’ve Never seen you post/wank Zoro): @Gol D. Roger @BossYimz @Sade @Monet @MasterD @Rukusho @Buggy D Clown @Admiral Lee Hung @Dragomir @RZ.119 @Zoro @Md Zolo @Grumpy Zoro @zorojurou @Foxy Bunny @HAJIKATA @Greenbeard @mr bushido @RyumaZoro @Himura @wordyworm @yorosenpai @Tamerani @bblue @ShadyOjiro @Zenos7 @Sunita @gojo

Who should I add? We should vote to change, to move up or down, etc.

@Guan Yu I’d appreciate it if you add this to the front page. Us Zoro fans should have better structural integrity than the Lanji FC.
Me yj seth and light wayy too low.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Read Sword and Admiral, that is what the Zoro fandom hierarchy should actually look like.

Your top tier Zoro wankers on WorstGen should be @ShishioIsBack , @HA001 , @Light D Lamperouge , @Cinera , and @nik87 . These are your Great Mossheads, None of them should be ranked beneath any other Zoro wanker. @Guan Yu just opened the temple and he really hasn’t contributed near as much as the others, both historically and on WorstGen. @Den_Den_Mushi hasn’t posted much pro Zoro, Den Den is a Mihawk fan more than anything else. In S&A, she was offered the Great Mosshead rank repeatedly but turned it down and that’s how Den Den would see this BS lol.

If there’s any other user who’s wank comes close to the top tier Zoro wankers, it is @Fenaker who is approaching their level and will likely become top tier in the future. The other members are either relatively inactive compared to the Mossheads, not exclusively known for Sword Wank, don’t put much effort into their posts, etc.