Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
@Guan Yu just opened the temple and he really hasn’t contributed near as much as the others,
Contributed in what sense? Listen, anybody can wank a character. I can say ridiculous things like Zoro is stronger than Fuji, not that difficult, right? Also, its pretty easy in this forum to wank Zoro. If Chrono, Erkan and Ndule were mods, then the wank would deserve some credit.

Guan Yu made this thread and spends time to maintain it, Den den contributes with his translation, TDA contributes with his information. I would rank those guys higher as Zoro fans. Ridiculous wank make people hate Zoro.

Santoryu Zoro > Dragon Kaido is only worth this much?

My Zoro wank essays are only worth this much?

My entire repository of Zoro vs Kaido essays are only worth this much?

My ZKK Library is only worth this much?
  1. A look at Inherited Will in the Land of Wano
    • An analysis of the Oden's will to slay Kaido and open Wano's borders, passed on to his Scabbards and to Roronoa Zoro through Enma.
  2. The Second Advent
    • "Sword God" Shimotsuki Ryuma, Shimotsuki Zoro, and Dragon Slaying
  3. An Unorthodox Saviour
    1. Zoro's role in Wano, his interactions with Wano characters, and his role as a "hero".
  4. Death is What Completes a Person
    • An analysis Kaido's fascination with death and his desire to die at the hands of the Samurai who carries Oden's mantle
  5. The Case Against
    • An analysis of the most persuasive arguments against ZKK
  6. The Gospel According to ZKK
    • A synthesis of the previous four essays and my conclusions on the topic after thorough investigation.
  7. The Grand Library of ZKK

Place me on a tier of my own as "God of the Blade". Anything else is an insult.
:odenugh:

But this is not even your greatest sin. No, this is:

I have been wanking Zoro across all of fandom since the hey days of Orojackson, tirelessly creating only the most divine and exquisite of wank. I refined my wank and continuously evolved surpassing myself and transcending to new levels of wank. Starting out as S1R_L, I climbed the ladder of wank across many dupes before reaching my final form as "Cinera".

Even then I did not stop, I continued to climb even higher, evolve even further to culminate in "Prime Cinera". The collapse of OJ and the scattering of the brethren across the vast interwebs could only temporarily kill my wank, for "Cinera" was reborn once more.

Yet again I began climbing the ladder, reaching new levels and domains once more. Though I took my breaks, I continued relentlessly evolving and transcending to even higher domains.

With Onigashima, the Rooftop Battle and the gospel of ZKK, I left behind the wank of humans, traversing the realms between wank and stepping into an even higher domain.

@Zowo, @Blother:

@Admiral Lee Hung: I lay the blame at your feet for the scrubs forgetting my transcendent wank.

What do you want to hear? Haha. Yeah Sir L is the greatest Zoro wanker. He wanked Zoro in an anti Zoro forum.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Contributed in what sense? Listen, anybody can wank a character. I can say ridiculous things like Zoro is stronger than Fuji, not that difficult, right? Also, its pretty easy in this forum to wank Zoro. If Chrono, Erkan and Ndule were mods, then the wank would deserve some credit.

Guan Yu made this thread and spends time to maintain it, Den den contributes with his translation, TDA contributes with his information. I would rank those guys higher as Zoro fans. Ridiculous wank make people hate Zoro.
It's not hard to ridiculously wank Zoro but it is hard to justify and make an argument for it. Try to make an argument for Zoro top 5 and you will see that it is far from easy. :goyea:

What do you want to hear? Haha. Yeah Sir L is the greatest Zoro wanker. He wanked Zoro in an anti Zoro forum.
I've been banned from forums for wanking Zoro. :absojustice:
Post automatically merged:

king will fly to the place where zoro is, zoro will casually one shot him and then go back to destroying two yonkos
Even that is too much. Ling will die from the pressure exerted by Grandmaster-senpai

I've been banned from forums for wanking Zoro
Excellent. +1 for you.

It's not hard to ridiculously wank Zoro but it is hard to justify and make an argument for it. Try to make an argument for Zoro top 5 and you will see that it is far from easy. :goyea:
Not even Zoro fans bought the top 5 arguments, lol. I will give you one thing though. I noticed people like you, even the non-Zoro fans. You are a good ambassador of this temple :cheers:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

The best wank is wank that convinces people to join your cause and simultaneously shuts down detractors and delegitimizes them. The five users I listed undoubtedly did that more than anyone else, not just on WorstGen but on OJ as well.

You can say Zoro = Fuji but can you really convince people of that? People like Cinera and Shishio have convinced many that Zoro = Luffy or Zoro > Luffy, that is the power of a true wanker, to pull people over to your agenda, not just posting anything you want lol. It’s not just enough to post something, it’s about who you pull to your side/who you delegitimize in the process. The five I mentioned have mastered this art more than any other Zoro fans.

The best wank is wank that convinces people to join your cause and simultaneously shuts down detractors and delegitimizes them. The five users I listed undoubtedly did that more than anyone else, not just on WorstGen but on OJ as well.

You can say Zoro = Fuji but can you really convince people of that? People like Cinera and Shishio have convinced many that Zoro = Luffy or Zoro > Luffy, that is the power of a true wanker, to pull people over to your agenda, not just posting anything you want lol. It’s not just enough to post something, it’s about who you pull to your side/who you delegitimize in the process. The five I mentioned have mastered this art more than any other Zoro fans.
My head wants to agree with you but my heart says the person who does the most passionate and crazy zoro-wank is the best

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
My head wants to agree with you but my heart says the person who does the most passionate and crazy zoro-wank is the best
Passionate Zoro wank is fine lol. But if you want to strengthen your fandom, you will learn from the ones who are actively strengthening it.

Those are your five Mossheads. @Light D Lamperouge @Cinera @HA001 @ShishioIsBack @nik87 and the fast approaching @Fenaker .

Like I said, they both help gain you allies online and shut down dissenters. Objectively, there can be no better criteria for your top tier fanboys.

Just spam posting “Woro :GOATEMOTE:” or “ZKK” to spoiler threads isn’t doing much to grow your fandom is it?