Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Those toxic cringe number 4 tards from Twitter always editing panels🤣
Like seriously look how stupid they are 😭
They even trigg themselves 🤣
Law couldn't do that to Hawkins but sure, he's going to take Zoro's swords and cut him in half with his DF, an ability that only works if Law's haki is stronger than Zoro's.
We still need more info on his awakening, if all he does is coat his sword with a room then he loses the ability to teleport himself and others, I'd love to see Law taking on Zoro mano a mano and try to stab him with his sword. :saden:

he is never gonna be attracted to a knock-off kuina looking trash like trashigi
Nope this is the time to keep develop something between them hope oda doesn't throw it away like the Shimotsuki plot
Post automatically merged:

Also talking about that

What do you guys think zoro vs King will be animated or what will see? manga involves 1023 1027 1032 1033 and 1035 and small part of other chapters
at first the ryuma ushimaru resemblance for sure later zoro suffering against King but i'm looking forward for 1033 and 1035 I hope the flashback last longer or add more things and I hope also 1035 and the other chapters could extend more of the fight
Also do you guys think at EoW in some filler episodes zoro will visit Ryuma's grave?or more Shimotsuki lore I hope so since oda's is an idiot and he threw away all Zoro's Shimotsuki-past plots

Last edited:
kaido comes back from the "grave" as oda foreshadowed it on that cover page. Kaido is not dead
Will go back to destroy Wano because of the Strawhat Flag
Not everyone will go back to deal with momo call for help
enters Zoro
ZKK still lives :finally:

Nope this is the time to keep develop something between them hope oda doesn't throw it away like the Shimotsuki plot

Also talking about that

What do you guys think zoro vs King will be animated or what will see? manga involves 1023 1027 1032 1033 and 1035 and small part of other chapters
at first the ryuma ushimaru resemblance for sure later zoro suffering against King but i'm looking forward for 1033 and 1035 I hope the flashback last longer or add more things and I hope also 1035 and the other chapters could extend more of the fight
Also do you guys think at EoW in some filler episodes zoro will visit Ryuma's grave?or more Shimotsuki lore I hope so since oda's is an idiot and he threw away all Zoro's Shimotsuki-past plots
The auras gonna ruin the fight

Also talking about that

He ain't a fucking shitmotsuki. Zoro is not from any special family.

I dont think Toei can fix the mess that Oda made.
Let's have hope since EoW was too rush toei stands out for making filler episodes or for what oda can't finish I won't give up till that but i won't forgive that fucker for throwing away all excusing that he didn't want to go further
The auras gonna ruin the fight
Nah zoro has the best fighting style and for sure toei will make it longer though is true somehow the auras ruined part of rooftop the animator of King fight animator is this dude
Midori matsuda loves zoro so much she always animates Zoro's hype chapters she is gonna animate 1033 and I hope she makes Zoro's flashback longer
He ain't a fucking shitmotsuki. Zoro is not from any special family.
Let's not deny that oda has hint zoro with Shimotsuki:his birthday,resemblance and parallels with ryuma/ushimaru and the databooks where ushimaru call him zoromaru but also greg said Zoro's lineage was very complex
Though for me are three options:
-He is a Shimotsuki for mother roronoa for father
-he is relative with rayleigh since 40/60 yo zoro looks literally like him with same bloodline....besides been the character who shares a lot of parallels
- He is an oni for what he's crewmates call him last chapter

Wouldn’t be too sure about the no special family though, Greg knows Zoro’s lineage and apparently there is something about it
Greg doesn't know shit. He is no different than arturetard or other Twitter one piece "sage"

Zori is a demon in the human body, he is a green Kaido. :goyea:
Zoro is Zoro dumbass.
Kaido is Oni Dragon Zoro not the other way around

Let's have hope since EoW was too rush toei stands out for making filler episodes or for what oda can't finish I won't give up till that but i won't forgive that fucker for throwing away all excusing that he didn't want to go further

Nah zoro has the best fighting style and for sure toei will make it longer though is true somehow the auras ruined part of rooftop the animator of King fight animator is this dude
Midori matsuda loves zoro so much she always animates Zoro's hype chapters she is gonna animate 1033 and I hope she makes Zoro's flashback longer

Let's not deny that oda has hint zoro with Shimotsuki:his birthday,resemblance and parallels with ryuma/ushimaru and the databooks where ushimaru call him zoromaru but also greg said Zoro's lineage was very complex
Though for me are three options:
-He is a Shimotsuki for mother roronoa for father
-he is relative with rayleigh since 40/60 yo zoro looks literally like him with same bloodline....besides been the character who shares a lot of parallels
- He is an oni for what he's crewmates call him last chapter
Don't take Oda's baits like we all did with the zkk

Greg doesn't know shit. He is no different than arturetard or other Twitter one piece "sage"

Zoro is Zoro dumbass.
Kaido is Oni Dragon Zoro not the other way around

Don't take Oda's baits like we all did with the zkk
Jesus you are so negative:josad:
But somehow I also lost hope don't think if oda will ever mention or go deeper into Zoro's past or relation with other families though one of my last hopes is the sbs that comes out in november

Jesus you are so negative:josad:
But somehow I also lost hope don't think if oda will ever mention or go deeper into Zoro's past or relation with other families though one of my last hopes is the sbs that comes out in november
there is absolutely no need for oda to go into his past, Zoro is already a complete character and he doesn't require some cheapass soap opera-esque backstory to make him relevant or more popular etc......
but if oda somehow answer some questions that arent related to toilet humour then yeah ig

there is absolutely no need for oda to go into his past, Zoro is already a complete character and he doesn't require some cheapass soap opera-esque backstory to make him relevant or more popular etc......
but if oda somehow answer some questions that arent related to toilet humour then yeah ig
Yup I agree oda made zoro pre TS perfect but you can make him more perfect but that will take everything away of his mc since they are a mirror of each other but tbh is stings that we still don't know about his past at this stage good thing that we are almost in november so I think he will get focus