Future Events The Great Debate - Will Zoro kill Kaido this arc?

After reading 1002 chapters, what you think zoro will do against kaido?

• Total voters
I'm just saying, there is a lot of stuff that Oda has characters say that never come to fruition. This could just be another instance of Oda setting up the fandom to subvert expectations, like he has done countless times in the past.
Except this is Zoro arc, just like WCI was Sanji arc. Sanji stopped BM rampage when he said he would. Why wouldn't Zoro big declaration of the arc fail.

J

Jo_Ndule

Kidd fanboy is hurt because Zoro will be more relevant than his boy in this fight
Yes

Zoro or sanji will be major key player vs Doffy, kata, Kaido, Teach, Imu, ...
even against Pre ts villains, they did nothing to Crocodile, Enel, Lucci, Moriah

Luffy has had outsiders as help vs Main antagonist .

Zodo might clash kaido when luffy and co aren't fighting him but that's already enough
He isn't the reason why luffy will win

Yes

even against Pre ts villains, they did nothing to Crocodile, Enel, Lucci, Moriah

Zodo might clash kaido when luffy and co aren't fighting him but that's already enough
Zoro Will at the very least do what Oden did to Kaido..giving Luffy and co the advantage against Kaido

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Yes

Will you quit the forum again when Zoro kills Kaido?
Or will you stay and face the avalanche?

J

Jo_Ndule

Oda always leaves the conquerers as the last one standing in fights. Zoro will re open a Kaidos scar with Enma but that’s it. It will start as all Supernova vs Kaido and Big mom, but the final show down will come down to the 4 conquerers. Supernova duo (Luffy and Kid) vs Rocks duo (Kaido and Big Mom).
According to them
Zoro will be standing at the end vs Rocks duo lol

Luffy beat Chinjao not anyone else .
Luffy beat Doffy...even tho laa did a lot, he wasn't there during finale.
Luffy fights Kata not Jinbei/Sanji.
Luffy and kidd will be the ones standing at the end vs kaido

Oda has been letting conquerors have their finale
Even Rocks battle was the battle of conquerors
Top conquerors had it at the end...kaido was rookie so he probably was out .

Oda always leaves the conquerers as the last one standing in fights. Zoro will re open a Kaidos scar with Enma but that’s it. It will start as all Supernova vs Kaido and Big mom, but the final show down will come down to the 4 conquerers. Supernova duo (Luffy and Kid) vs Rocks duo (Kaido and Big Mom).
Is that why Zoro was last man standing in thrillerbark

Kidd will not be more relevant than one of the main characters

If anything the final fight will be Luffy and Zoro vs Kaido
Law was more relevant than Zoro in both Punk Hazard and Dressrosa. Kid and Law are probably the only Supernova that Oda would ever let out shine Zoro. That is because they are two of Luffys main rivals from his generation.

Listen, it’s fine if you guys don’t like Kidd but trying to downplay one of the 2 conquerers haki users in the Worst Generation won’t end well for you lol. He will not be a support character, I can promise you that.

Law was more relevant than Zoro in both Punk Hazard and Dressrosa. Kid and Law are probably the only Supernova that Oda would let out shine Zoro. That is because they are two of Luffys main rivals from his generation.

Listen, it’s fine if you guys don’t like Kidd but trying to downplay one of the 2 conquerers haki users in the Worst Generation won’t end well for you lol.
Just like how you guys are downplaying Zoro..

Zoro has been more relevant than both Kidd and Law combined in this arc..why would it change ?

Zoro is mirroring Oden's journey in wano
Has parallels with Ryuma (the one killed à dragon)

Is the one who saw what Kaido and Orochi did to the people of Wano

Plus for the first time in op
Zoro said that he wants to beat the main villain

Not saying that he will do it alone etc but still

Etc

He's the most relevant character in this arc after Luffy

@ReggieZoldyck21 @Jo_Ndule
If conquerors are so important and are automatically more plot relevant than non Conquerors why does Kidd have less screen time than brook:catblush:
I’m not arguing about “plot relevance”, I am saying in a climactic fight or a clash of wills the guys with the color of the Supreme King will always be the ones who are the final guys standing. Why do you think Don Chinjao described the New World as basically a battle ground for the users of Conquerers Haki?

I also don’t get your point about Kidd being less relevant than Brook. First of all, I don’t agree and second of all I don’t see how it adds to your argument. Kid is on Onigashima to take down Kaido, his personal stake in the fight has already been set up that’s all the relevance he really needs. He has no connection to Wano or it’s people, he is there to take down someone who wronged him and his crew.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I’m not arguing about “plot relevance”, I am saying in a climactic fight or a clash of wills the guys with the color of the Supreme King will always be the ones who are the final guys standing. Why do you think Don Chinjao described the New World as basically a battle ground for the users of Conquerers Haki?

I also don’t get your point about Kidd being less relevant than Brook. First of all, I don’t agree and second of all I don’t see how it adds to your argument. Kid is on Onigashima to take down Kaido, his personal stake in the fight has already been set up that’s all the relevance he really needs. He has no connection to Wano or it’s people, he is there to take down someone who wronged him and his crew.
How is kidd going to hurt kaido?

The conquerors this the conquerors that it will sting a lot once Zoro is a confirmed CoC user if this your argument to keep him down. Oda was already foreshadowing it in the latest chapter, i look forward to see what other excuses you come up with when that day comes.