Top 50 strongest characters alive 2022 Poll - Finals!

Choose the strongest characters of your choice!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Lol it's funny seeing people crying in this thread. Who cares who wins between these chars, there really isn't supposed to be a top 1 in the world rn. Anyone is fair game rn. The last guy Oda was pushing for top 1 is not included.

Akainu's the easiest pick for me because he has by far the best mix of feats, portrayal and future relevance as an antagonist.

If BB didn't show his face recently I'd go with him but he was a bit disappointing on Amazon Lily, might have a bit of growth left.

Bro, he's the biggest figure behind a marine-hunting organization. Is that not Oda's way of putting him in a place of relevance aside from being Zoro's endgame?

I won't go so far as to say that Mihawk will be the strongest character by EoS, but out of the current line-up of characters and what we know about them, Mihawk is easily a valid choice.

In this poll, we have:
-A confirmed swordmaster (Shanks)
-Someone with close to zero feats/hype/portrayal (Dragon)
-Someone who has racked up on-screen bad showings & anti-feats (Blackbeard)

In comparison to Mihawk, the only person in this poll who I'd have no qualms putting top 1 is Sakazuki.

Story relevance is important for power-scaling, but it's not everything. Look at Whitebeard, for example.
Marine hunting was not a thing, it is something Oda introduced recently. Mihawk hunted marines, did Oda name any notable marine who was hunted down by Mihawk? No!

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Shanks' CoC hype.
CoC is the strongest power in the series.
That makes him > Dragon.

:optimistic:
Lool yeah betweeeennnnnnnnn twoooo rivallsssssssssss it matters directly

But yeah in itself it already makes Shanks top 5

And Dragon CoC was hyped too

Dragon was hyped in everything :finally:

Because regardless of how that went down (where i still think WB is the stronger one btw), Mihawk's title is something different because it's an MC's dream
Accepted

Titles can be frauds and other not ? Yeahhhhh

There is pretty much no Swordsman that Zoro has a connection to outside of Ryuma due to his lineage mostly and Mihawk.
And weirdly both have black blades and known for their sword skills

yet Roger > and not known for his swords skills but only power

weird no ?

Shanks is never the MC's goal & being StrawHat carrier means nothing.
And his CoC hype did nothing.
All of the above mentioned factors literally did not place Shanks over the World's Strongest Creature.
So no reason to place him over the World's Strongest Swordsman.

And Kaidou also never beat Shanks.
Yeah because Kaido and Shanks used to duel a lot and Kaido had a sword title without beating him once sure

And yeah the one who had more plot importance and connection to the lore and the MC > the one connected to Zoro

Sorry bro

Because regardless of Black Blade being a factor or not, does not change the fact that Mihawk is the Worlds Strongest Swordsman and that Shanks is a Swordsman.
Not beating him once
Not having a black blade means nothing
And titles can be false

:kayneshrug:

Good for him and his WSS

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Lool yeah betweeeennnnnnnnn twoooo rivallsssssssssss it matters directly
Says who?
According to my bro @Gol D. Roger , you apply one criterion to everything or nothing, else you're just playing favs :wellwell:

Titles can be frauds and other not ? Yeahhhhh
Because, as i said, one Title is the MC dream and that absolutely cannot be false.
While the others? Not so much.
Note that i never said they are false btw, i still believe in them to date.

And weirdly both have black blades and known for their sword skills

yet Roger > and not known for his swords skills but only power

weird no ?
And wierdly, Zoro never wanted to surpass Rayleigh the Swordsman.
Zoro never wanted to surpass Vista the Swordsman.
Does that make them non swordsmen or Swordsmen who don't compete for the WSS title like you say or Hakimen like others say?

:milaugh:

Yeah because Kaido and Shanks used to duel a lot and Kaido had a sword title without beating him once sure

And yeah the one who had more plot importance and connection to the lore and the MC > the one connected to Zoro

Sorry bro
You just said above that all titles are either the same or not.
So as i said before, if Shanks CoC hype, SH carrier hype doesn't make him stronger than Kaidou despite the title, it doesn't make him stronger than Mihawk.
The rest is just you picking favs lol.

Not beating him once
Not having a black blade means nothing
And titles can be false
All three are false, lol.
Mihawk's title alone can NEVER be false, that's like saying the PK or the All Blue is false.
MC's dream can never be false.

Status
Not open for further replies.