Which WG fanbase has the most toxic members?

• Total voters

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
How the fuck did you get banned? You're always respectful, sure you wank the shit of Zoro but that shouldn't be a reason enough to ban someone.
I could be passive aggressive back then — nothing that could get folks banned here, but I didn't care to step on people's toes — and it was also a different moderator climate, so they didn't have as much tolerance for my brazen wank.

The main difference is that in 2015 - 2017 OJ, Zoro wank was unwelcome, while it's very welcome on WG.

I could be passive aggressive back then — nothing that could get folks banned here, but I didn't care to step on people's toes — and it was also a different moderator climate, so they didn't have as much tolerance for my brazen wank.

The main difference is that in 2015 - 2017 OJ, Zoro wank was unwelcome, while it's very welcome on WG.
Litterally every wank is welcome here :milaugh:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What would that do. He's been trashing sanji ever since.
Probably make Oda drop a writing tier, if he gets cucked by a fan of all things
Post automatically merged:

Meh, GetNappaed sounds like the kind of person that I would just place on ignore and continue writing my tenth essay explaining why Zoro is going to kill Kaido.

In other words, my wank can never be killed.
Yeah but no one reads your essays.

S

Shuyaku

Yeah but no one reads your essays.
ouch

Sorry @Cinera but it's true, at least if it was about something other than Zoro but this is just...

Let me guess. "Something something phobe, something something ist, something something nazi." right? :ihaha:
He gets off on provoking us for petty reasons, then we're the but thurt ones apparently. Not gonna lie, i've warmed up to him a little bit, but his cry for attention behavior will always prevent us from fully liking that guy.