Anime & Manga Why does Nami not get called out for her weird behavior?

He is not, you make imaginary scenarios to excuse namis actions, even if we take in consideration pudding, she was 15 yo(legal age of consens in japana and sanji 21).
Nami on the other hands is doing her prostitution job with a 8yr old kid:suresure:
Shut the fuck up, your opinion is about as valid as TAC's old password.. Sanji is a fucking pedophile, y'all can twist this shit all you want. An adult wanting sexual relations with a fucking child is being a fucking pedo.

Shes a woman, in a manga, with a lot of simps reading it

So nobody will think that lowly of her, and nobody cares about Nami that much, like they do for Sanji, fans or haters
Post automatically merged:

Look at these dudes trying to make Nami squeezing her breasts in a 8yo boy's face something cool because "Shes talking about a treasure"
:suresure::suresure:

All you have left to say is "But Momonosuke wants that"

Last edited:
Shes a woman, in a manga, with a lot of simps reading it

So nobody will think that lowly of her, and nobody cares about Nami that much, like they do for Sanji, fans or haters
Post automatically merged:

Look at these dudes trying to make Nami squeezing her breasts in a 8yo boy's face something cool because "Shes talking about a treasure"
:suresure::suresure:

All you have left to say is "But Momonosuke wants that"
These are the same type of people who say "I wish that was me" when a teacher has sex with an underage boy

Shut the fuck up, your opinion is about as valid as TAC's old password.. Sanji is a fucking pedophile, y'all can twist this shit all you want. An adult wanting sexual relations with a fucking child is being a fucking pedo.
There's no twisting. Sanji does not want Nami. He said: "I want to see her grow into the beautiful flower." Which is creepy, but again places her current self as the "flower." In the end of the movie, he says that Nami isn't sexy, and beats the bad guy until she's "sexy again."

It's a gross joke on its own, but there's no need to blatantly lie.
"You made Nami unsexy (a child), Imma beat your ass until shes sexy again (20)".