General & Others Why titles don't mean anything in mangas and how Mihawk title isn't valid.

Acoc bagua got no sold by law
And acoc attacks couldnt put down a nerfed kinemon
King won't even feel kaidos attacks
Law? The one fighting a 100% Yonko and taking several of his hits?
He showed more than King in terms of durability.
You hype King just because Zoro fought 2 suppressed Yonkos on rooftop.
Current Law > Zoro > King.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I don't want to deal with your illiteracy

King took attacks kaido couldn't

Law isn't more durable than kaido

You have 0 brain cells

You're a sanji Stan

It's to be expected

Deathbed Zoro on the ground took the same Bagua Law took and he was still conscious lmao, you're a literal troll that probably skipped chapters, blocked enjoy.

So we should believe you rather than Oda right ?

King (Oda) : i am more special than dinosaurs/dragon.
Queen (Oda) : no one can beat lunarian because they are something else.
WB (Oda) : they are called "Gods"
WG (Oda) : let's steal king's DNA because too rare.

No Name (from WG) : Law better dura than King !

:josad::josad: Please release chapter 1039 as quick as possible Eichiro No Name-san!

Had one of my threads received this many negative replies I would have no choice but to delete my account
Majority = being right?
Lmao.

I don't want to deal with your illiteracy

King took attacks kaido couldn't

Law isn't more durable than kaido
Than Law has just more endurance than King.
I was wrong with the term durability, in my native language you can express It in different ways and I got confused.
King Is more "hard skin" than Law, but Law literally enduranced Big Mom's blows lol.
Also I wasn't considering King's special ability related to durability, but the normal one when he's fast, even if he uses his ability he would be not one-shotted by Kaido, but a good several hits and he's done and he wouldn't be able to Dodge since in that state he's slow.

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Majority = being right?
Lmao.

I was wrong with the term durability, in my native language you can express It in different ways and I got confused.
King Is more "hard skin" than Law, but Law literally enduranced Big Mom's blows lol.
Also I wasn't considering King's special ability related to durability, but the normal one when he's fast, even if he uses his ability he would be not one-shotted by Kaido, but a good several hits and he's done and he wouldn't be able to Dodge since in that state he's slow.
No he doesn't.
Zoro wouldn't need acoc to put law down.

Big mom blows are ass.

Kaido is not one shotting king in any form.

Majority = being right?
Lmao.

Law didn't tank Ikoku Sovereignity, that's pretty much the only highly powerful attack she so far displayed.

God of Lightning has proven pretty weak. So her homies.

Realistically even though I don't find Kaido's title legit as well as several others that doesn't mean Mihawk isn't the actual strongest swordsman in fact the odds wish he is at least stronger than Shanks.

I wonder how powerful Ghandi is though and if he a swordsman.

I've seen a lot of people considering stuff like reputations and also titles when It comes to mangas and this also applies to One Piece.
People says that Shanks can't be stronger than Mihawk just for the title.
I am really curious to know if people who says that have ever read a manga in their life or even if they know how reputation works.
In every single manga titles exists just to be debunked.
I can do several examples.
Let's take in consideration Vinland saga and Mushoku Tensei, two really different works so that you can't complain.
In Vinland Saga, a manga who talks about vikings and Warriors, we have a character called Thorkell, he's considered the strongest Viking and Warrior.

But what does Thorkell himself think about "strongest" as a title?

"Strongest Is something you can become, the world's a big place".
He's right about It.
Also, he's considered the strongest warrior even though he lost to Thorfinn (tue main character) and EVERYONE knows It.
He even says It himself.

Also Thorkell admitted that there was someone stronger than him, Thors.

So he has the title of the strongest even though he lost to someone and even though he admits to be Inferior to an other someone.

Now with Mushoku Tensei.
In Mushoku Tensei there's literally a table with the names of the strongest beings in the world and there's even an order, from 7th to 1st strongest.

Just going by titles Orsted should be the 2nd strongest in the series during that time, but he's actually comfirmed to be stronger than the one considered the strongest.
So titles debunked again.
Just you wait Mihawk stans, titles exists to be debunked and Shanks's hype Is higher than ever.

:cheers:
:pepehawk:

Higher fencing involves acoc + top kaki+strength+top technique +black blade. Shanks is a SWORDSMAN as confirmed by the watch. Mihouk IS THE STRONGEST SWORDSMAN. end. Mihawk > Shanks. Zoro is like a swordsman now > Zoro is on the roof because of KHAKI and not a technician. Once again for the retarded. Acoc+haki+techniques+black blade +mihouk's power>acoc+techniques+haki+strength +NOT Shanks' black blade. Even assuming that shanks is stronger in coc than Mihawk.