Questions & Mysteries Will Luffy lose yet again?! Or will the fight stop? Luffy vs Kaido

Reasons why I want Luffy to win against Kaido this round:

- The arc is dragging out way too long
- There's nothing for Luffy to learned/improved anymore. At best Kaido might use "Awakening" to gain the upper hand but the victory will be in Luffy's hand at the end.
I hope Oda lends Kaido awakening or else the odds he is a legitimate WSC will diminish even further :myman:

I am making a post about why Kaido vs Nika Luffy is more important than it seems but for now i want to see what you might think of the possibility of Luffy losing again or postponing the fight.

So why i and many others might think that this fight could result in Luffy's loss or the postponement of the fight.

1- We still haven't seen the teased Flashback of Kaido.
- If a Villain has a flashback Oda always teases it.
- If the Villain has no flashback like Crocodile Or Enel Oda only touches on their intentions.

2- We still don't know the reason why Kaido chose Wano.
- Why is that important you might ask. Every Villain so far in One Piece reveals their intentions before their actual demise in Luffy's hand.
- It usually triggers the flashback of the Villain or the Lore of the Country/island.

3- The Lore behind Wano and Momonuske / Zunesha's plots are still running.
- Momo's hesitations on opening Wano after reading Oden's Journal is interesting and it could be tied to the reason why Kaido chose Wano.
- Why is Zunesha here? It can't be just to destroy fodders ships. I have a feeling its tied to "Opening the borders" of Wano.

4- Luffy's awakening have removed every tension Kaido caused after his descending in the Live Floor.
- The moment Kaido acted like an actual tyrant to give us readers the feeling of tension have been removed and reduced to gag/funny fight scenes which can't result in a serious impactful defeat for Kaido. Unless that is what Oda wants from Luffy vs Kaido for now. ZKK maybe?

5- The islanders/Citizens of Wano are still in the safe zone and Oda made sure they don't get to notice anything even BM's explosions was rendered silent for no one to hear.
- Every Major Villain always includes the Citizens of the island they "rule/or wish to rule" to create this massive chaos and push the feels of danger and actual fear into the characters of the arc only for Luffy to break everything and beat the Villain. This should include Momo's decision about Wano.

6- Lastly Kaido as a character and as a Villain is quite unique "Big Post soon hopefully".
- Kaido to me looks like a Luffy who lost his way and turned evil.
- Kaido is a Villain which luck seems to have robbed him of earning victories himself which translate to him having honor and as a Villain its something special.
- Wano is the only arc that featured a dual Villain Orochi/Kaido. Many readers point all the blame towards Kaido forgetting the fact that the reason Kaido is here is Orochi and the fact is Kaido was handed everything by doing nothing other than being the muscle behind Orochi according to their deal. It was all Orochi and now Kaido is making an actual move towards Wano.

Now yes i know that some of these plotpoints can be addressed after Kaido's defeat. But the question is what is more impactful ? Before or After?

There are 2 extra thing that can be skipped or addressed in a flashback:-

1- Big Mom said in 1038 that she still hasn't heard Kaido's usual Victory Cry yet. Are we going to see this in a flashback? Or the plot of him being robbed of 2 major victories over people he deemed worthy "Oden and Luffy" will be resolved in his Major Victory over Nika Luffy?

2- Kaido in 1045 might have confirmed that Zoan users have an awakening form? I still suggest that the Dragon Form is the Strongest/Durable/Physically powerful form but is the slowest in terms of speed and Hybrid is a the middle ground between Durability and Speed. Now if Zoans have an awakening form i am curios to see how the balances of the known forms will be. And lastly if Luffy is going to surpass Kaido and if an awakening form exist for Kaido then there is no way the fight is over without Kaido using that form.

So what do you feel?

Is Luffy going to lose? Is the fight going to be postponed? Or Nah Nika Luffy Bazooka Kaido out of Earth?

@kenedyfake @Topi Jerami @Sentinel @comrade @Admiral Lee Hung @Light D Lamperouge @SinOfGreed @KiriNigiri @Den_Den_Mushi @trav @Demongodzolo @Marimo_420 @MarimoHeado @Aknolagon @Cyrus the Cactus @Rivaille @Monet @Pantheos @Garp the Fist @Gol D. Roger @Afroking @ImmaIvanoM @MarineHQ62 @Luffy bin Dragon @Luffy is the mc @Rmstorm @Fenaker @yj @Fiji @playa4321 @Guan Yu @Ice devil slayer @Sword God Ryuma @Zenos7 @Akai2 @MasterD @Jew D. Boy @RayanOO @Haoshoku @Dark Hound @Camie @Thabeast @style @Queen @zorojurou @RyumaZoro @Gon’s Missing Arm @Yo Tan Wa @Orojackson Refugee @Sunita @IceWitch @ShadyOjiro @wordyworm @LolonoisZolo @Grumpy Zoro @HA001 @HAJIKATA @Dragomir @Natalija @Enma @Rukusho @Sade @Sadistic Senpai @stormylife @Geo @Reborn @BossYimz @Cinera @ShishioIsBack @Shishi @Nidai_Kitetsu @Mikail @mly90 @The White Crane @Gauntlet @LordWhis @Kuro Ashi @Jo_Ndule @sanjikun @Extravlad @Inflamed Haki @Buusatan94 @AL sama @Patryipe @Kiwipom @Owl Ki @Salah WG @stairs-kun @BOCCHI @EtenBoby @Fujishiro @Bogard @LadyVados @Punpun @Titty Croissant @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @I'mTired @Gensui Sazid @Marco @Erkan12 @Blackbeard @Alpha @matt245 @God D usopp @Shanal @ConquistadoR @Jet Pistol @Captain Luffy @Brendan Schaub @park_min young @Daikenki @WesMidnight @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @serialwinnerv7 @Malick the last Light @Worona Woro @yorosenpai @Shinsekai @King of the world @ShadowStyle369 @Tyki_Mikk @Daikenki @HAJIKING @Seth @LadyVados @BornInAbyss @Fuckthis3 @ShiNoGekai @DoctorIndigo @hayze moya @Meeyori @Franosuke @wys @Lor D. Coast
@Steven @SkySanji @nik87 @Sanji D Goat @NAMELESS @Finalbeta @AkainuTheGrimReaper @humanbeing @Money D Malio @MonsterKaido @Garps tekkai @sneko @mugiwalaw @Mummykun @Mr. Anderson @solis
1. Can happen as he loses or in the upcoming chapters. It's probably not going to be longer than 1-2 chapters anyway (i.e. like Big Mom or Doflamingo)

2. This I agree with, but see the above. Things may even be addressed this chapter if we are lucky.

3. Does not need to involve Kaido specifically. I agree that Zunisha is here for a specific reason.

4. Maybe he awakens, fight isn't over.

5. I'm pretty sure this is the intention. They spent 20+ years under oppression and violence. It seems that he wants to make it so that the citizens of Wano do not experience the horror of battle. The samurai are already doing it. There are 5000+ citizens of Wano already witnessing this fight.

6. See 1-2. Maybe it's addressed as you say.

In the end, I just think it will all be addressed as he loses or the fight lasts the majority of this next volume (1046-1055) as other things are addressed In the meantime.

I don't think the fight is getting "postponed" again though. Just either dragged out or will end and things will occur after.

1. Can happen as he loses or in the upcoming chapters. It's probably not going to be longer than 1-2 chapters anyway (i.e. like Big Mom or Doflamingo)

2. This I agree with, but see the above. Things may even be addressed this chapter if we are lucky.

3. Does not need to involve Kaido specifically. I agree that Zunisha is here for a specific reason.

4. Maybe he awakens, fight isn't over.

5. I'm pretty sure this is the intention. They spent 20+ years under oppression and violence. It seems that he wants to make it so that the citizens of Wano do not experience the horror of battle. The samurai are already doing it. There are 5000+ citizens of Wano already witnessing this fight.

6. See 1-2. Maybe it's addressed as you say.

In the end, I just think it will all be addressed as he loses or the fight lasts the majority of this next volume (1046-1055) as other things are addressed In the meantime.

I don't think the fight is getting "postponed" again though. Just either dragged out or will end and things will occur after.
Your number 5 is interesting. So you think Oda won't include the Citizens of Wano in this battle except the 5000 Warriors even tho this battle for is meant to take down their 2 rulers Orochi/Kaido. If thats the case then this is a new one for Oda.

He got one on MF, one on ID
Unlikely someone is healed twice in the same arc
Post automatically merged:

It's not that Luffy Always beat the main villain but that he stop the scheme of the main villain

Luffy outright stated he will kick out Kaido from Wa No
Never really understood this take sure luffy is the Mc I get this but kaido has stated to Yamato who said the same thing, I’m here because it’s wano I’m not leaving for anywhere else (chap 1016). Kaidos introduction (795) oda told us He has been defeated 7 times, caught 18 times,oda even Reemphasizes this in the same chapter repeating the capturing and yet kaido keeps coming back to wano it never stops,chap (942) emphasizes that kaido has ruled wano for 20 years (not even focused on the taking kaido head part), chap (1043) kaido gave a epic yet villainous speech fighting back against kaido earned his wrath . All this being said it just doesn’t seem reasonable at least to me that luffy will kick kaido out and kaido will just walk away this is a yonko not crocodile,not doffy,not anyone else and mind you one of the four greatest pirates (chap 432) for kaido to just give up after his 8th defeat because it’s mugiwara no luffy makes no sense to me heck look at odas treatment of sick ole whitebeard ace was rescued in chap 572 and yet instead of creating a way to keep this man alive via running away from marineford we get his epic death in chap 576 why would kaido just dip after his loss he should in every sense be built different just like old man whitebeard not just dip lol anyways rant over guess we just have to wait and see who is right 😂😂😂😂 Cheers :gokulaugh::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Your number 5 is interesting. So you think Oda won't include the Citizens of Wano in this battle except the 5000 Warriors even tho this battle for is meant to take down their 2 rulers Orochi/Kaido. If thats the case then this is a new one for Oda.
It is, but it's certainly been set up already because it's been happening. Think about it:

- 5000 samurai are already witnessing the war, they are essentially Wano citizens.

- When BM lost, and Law covered her sound, Oda showed how the festival was still happening while chaos happened around them.

- This scene:

He's essentially building it be like they are wishing for a victory without seeing it (at least until Luffy defeats Kaido).

But we'll see. I just think with 80+ chapters of this raid, if he wanted to involve the citizens, he would have already

I think Luffy will get bonked one more time, but just put to the brinkof near death (like the Kata fight) instead of completely knocked out like the last 3 fights with Kaidou.

Never really understood this take sure luffy is the Mc I get this but kaido has stated to Yamato who said the same thing, I’m here because it’s wano I’m not leaving for anywhere else (chap 1016). Kaidos introduction (795) oda told us He has been defeated 7 times, caught 18 times,oda even Reemphasizes this in the same chapter repeating the capturing and yet kaido keeps coming back to wano it never stops,chap (942) emphasizes that kaido has ruled wano for 20 years (not even focused on the taking kaido head part), chap (1043) kaido gave a epic yet villainous speech fighting back against kaido earned his wrath . All this being said it just doesn’t seem reasonable at least to me that luffy will kick kaido out and kaido will just walk away this is a yonko not crocodile,not doffy,not anyone else and mind you one of the four greatest pirates (chap 432) for kaido to just give up after his 8th defeat because it’s mugiwara no luffy makes no sense to me heck look at odas treatment of sick ole whitebeard ace was rescued in chap 572 and yet instead of creating a way to keep this man alive via running away from marineford we get his epic death in chap 576 why would kaido just dip after his loss he should in every sense be built different just like old man whitebeard not just dip lol anyways rant over guess we just have to wait and see who is right 😂😂😂😂 Cheers :gokulaugh::cheers::cheers::cheers:
You completely miss the point
Each time Luffy said it he achieved it by the end of the arc
As for Kaido what he said implies he is on Wa No for something or someone
Hence if that thing is took by someone or leave Wa No, Kaido won't stay on Wa No
Like Crocodile was in Alabasta because he tought he will found information about ancient weapons

Oda never said Kaido was captured but kept coming back to Wa No
We don't know when where those defeats/capture

Luffy Losing is What One Piece needs but not what the fans deserve......
He lost already a lot to a point kaido winning isn't satisfying anymore
The arc is too long

OP doesn't need Luffy to lose
Oda was just dragging this arc.

G5 won't lose... at best it ends like snakeman vs Katakuri, stalemate brawl with luffy winning coz kaido accepts he's joyboy

Yes that much is clear. Maybe i didn't convey my thoughts well. All i am saying is that there are many plots that are still not resolved one of them is Kaido's flashback - intentions - Chaos within Wano not on Onigashima. And there are plot points that might lead to this current fight to a halt or a loss for Luffy for now.

Which one do you think will happen or do you not agree on the matter at all and believes that Luffy will just beat Kaido in their current situation?
I think it will happen like this:

1. Luffy beats Kaido, yeets him off Onigashima, and runs out of G5.

2. Onigashima falls on the capital, Momoron has to lift it up however he can while the city is evacuated. Maybe even with the help of Zunisha?

3. WG forces intercede and the remaining pirates have to fight back.

4. Meanwhile, the sound and the impact of the fight awaken Kaido. We got his flashback.

5. Whatever the flashback is, it results in Kaido surrendering his consciousness to his awakening and finally awakens.

6. Awakened Kaido attacks the capital, maybe even putting a stop to the WG forces by blindly attacking everyone and everything (minus named characters).

7. Kaido overwhelms Momoron and pulls up Onigashima to the planet's orbit, making it fall to take the whole world down with him.*

8. We got a rallying cry to the Rooftop 5, with Luffy deciding to go G4/G5 one final time to destroy Onigashima.

9. Meanwhile, we finally got a flashback to what happened to Zoro after the Grim Reaper encounter. He wakes up, see what is happening and resolves to kill Kaido.

10. The whole thing ends with Luffy destroying Onigashima and ZKK, in front of everybody in the capital.

*There is also a theory that Kaido's defeat/ awakening will also awaken Onigashima as a Giant Demon. If this were the case, we can skip the part with Momoron stopping the island, WG forces attacking, and Kaido pulling an Ultron. We instead got everybody remaining (minus Zoro) vs Onigashima, which ends with Luffy killing it before we then got ZKK.

IT is what it is.
Thats the terror of KAIDO
Even admiratards and some Mihawkwankers have a little thought or know that Luffy might lose again.
No other enemy will get this type of treatment that other fandom thinks after running gauntlet fighting for 50+ chapters and then after 5 powerup still he is standing and has a chance of defeating.
The gates are open .
YOu can join the Waido fandom.
Admiraltards have been on copium since chap 1037 when every next chapter they think Kaido was going down.:hapnoel:
The best was chap 1042 when admiraltards thoguht finally they got chance during spoilers but when chaper came out:gokulaugh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh::risitameh:

RESPECET WADIO
@MonsterKaido @Tejas @DJOMOLO @Sasaki Kojirō @hlo69300 @Tyki_Mikk

I think it will happen like this:

1. Luffy beats Kaido, yeets him off Onigashima, and runs out of G5.

2. Onigashima falls on the capital, Momoron has to lift it up however he can while the city is evacuated. Maybe even with the help of Zunisha?

3. WG forces intercede and the remaining pirates have to fight back.

4. Meanwhile, the sound and the impact of the fight awaken Kaido. We got his flashback.

5. Whatever the flashback is, it results in Kaido surrendering his consciousness to his awakening and finally awakens.

6. Awakened Kaido attacks the capital, maybe even putting a stop to the WG forces by blindly attacking everyone and everything (minus named characters).

7. Kaido overwhelms Momoron and pulls up Onigashima to the planet's orbit, making it fall to take the whole world down with him.*

8. We got a rallying cry to the Rooftop 5, with Luffy deciding to go G4/G5 one final time to destroy Onigashima.

9. Meanwhile, we finally got a flashback to what happened to Zoro after the Grim Reaper encounter. He wakes up, see what is happening and resolves to kill Kaido.

10. The whole thing ends with Luffy destroying Onigashima and ZKK, in front of everybody in the capital.

*There is also a theory that Kaido's defeat/ awakening will also awaken Onigashima as a Giant Demon. If this were the case, we can skip the part with Momoron stopping the island, WG forces attacking, and Kaido pulling an Ultron. We instead got everybody remaining (minus Zoro) vs Onigashima, which ends with Luffy killing it before we then got ZKK.
Zoro shall slay Kaido at the Capital Grand plaza

A Grand place for the Grand master to act in and fullfil his Grand promise :cheers: