Future Events Zoro is still going to fight King

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
You must be new to the fandom if you honestly say you never saw Sanjifans claiming for Zoro vs Orochi, zoro vs whos who or "Zoro wont even meet Kaido" BS arguments.
:few:
I dont like putting names, the ones who said the BS know what they said, and i wont go searching for spoiler threads from 1 or 2 years ago just to make a point. Specialy not on reddit where those where most common. But i can almost ganrantee you where one of them just by how butthurt you are acting right now.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Oh, you poor summer child....
:doffycry:

The amount of Zoro stans believing the idea that King could actually do anything to Kaido is laughable. From what we've seen, Kaido has the potential to one-shot any YC with TB, just like he did to Luffy previously.
Except Luffy for the plot at beginning of Wano, who kaido (and his ultimate form) one shotted again ? kinemon ? broken zoro or law ? killer ? any scabbards ? lmao.

It seems that was mostly for hype, and portrayal of what the characters (Zoro and Luffy) had learned in Wano. Any 1v1 match with those SN's would've gone badly for anyone who isn't Kaido.
Of course when it doesn't fit your point of view, it's for "hype". so when kaido one shotted Luffy, it's not for hype maybe ?

I don't know who we should finally be laughing at :bamathink:

Except Luffy for the plot at beginning of Wano, who kaido (and his ultimate form) one shotted again ? kinemon ? broken zoro or law ? killer ? any scabbards ? lmao.
Are you implying that G4 Luffy isn't as durable as the characters you just mentioned?

Of course when it doesn't fit your point of view, it's for "hype". so when kaido one shotted Luffy, it's not for hype maybe ?
Nope, the entire point of the rooftop scenes was to demonstrate what the characters learned from training, i.e. hyping them up. Kaido one-shotting Luffy was hype as it was used to demonstrate the gap between them.

this thread is goldmine of zorobois intelligence.... No wonder they are so pissed right now...
used to be - King is fodder to zoro.... and now for them King is yonko lvl :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
I think moderacy is fundamental here.

King proved to be neither barely YC1 level neither he should be yonko level or close.

Somewhere half a way, maybe more to the yonko side. At least for now.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I think moderacy is fundamental here.

King proved to be neither barely YC1 level neither he should be yonko level or close.

Somewhere half a way, maybe more to the yonko side. At least for now.
You will put him on a level that makes you happy... theres no arguing against zorobois... King right now been dissapointing. Katakuri would destroy him

About that bolded part, mind telling us how many "sanjiturds" were saying that?
for starter, we have these dunce

The possibility of Zoro facing King 1 v 1 doesn't seem available any longer since Sanji is fighting him, and Marco might also wanna clash him. Zoro would end up teaming up or fighting a weakened King.

Queen and Smoothie both have bounties with digit "32" in it like Zoro does.
And they both equal King in strength too.

How would you feel if Zoro faces Smoothie or queen instead of King?
the monster trio are going for bigmom

king is going for sanji

queen is going for zoro
Who'Who bounty revealed to be 732 mil. So Zoro vs Who'Who.
this took me like one minute to search, and I already find three

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The amount of Zoro stans believing the idea that King could actually do anything to Kaido is laughable. From what we've seen, Kaido has the potential to one-shot any YC with TB, just like he did to Luffy previously.
Or you are just biased against Zoro.

Law couldn't get one shotted by Kaido. Marco, someone who's extremely close and paralleled to King, fought Big Mom and didn't get one shotted.

But King, who outlasted Marco in their exchange, is going to get one shotted with his ancient zoan durability like he's Page One or something.