[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Ruthless onii chan.

It can be anyone, clearly. Sigh.

What are the chances that all 3 are town?
Honestly don't know what the chances are, but I wouldn't completely dismiss the idea either at this point..
But I dont think 3 towns would make sense because the mods can't force the players with a 100% town lynch.
That was my immediate reaction as well, but I'm feeling more and more that it might be the case. I'm just completely lost either way.
Intresting observation it raises your chances of being a mafia.
I wouldn't put it behind me being the maf honestly. Everything's possible at this time

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
If I get lynched, you guys can retrospect and get at least one scum to vig tonight. If I don't get lynched, the chances of lynching a scum goes upto 50%. Either way we will have a scum down by next day.
I'm voting you because I believe Emi to be town, and obviously I want my town reads to not be lynched. It's pretty unfortunate because I have a feeling you will flip Town too but I don't have another play available to me. I really don't know if one scum is between you three at all.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Would really like to know what I did wrong here...I criticized his gameplay like we all do to each other, and then he threw a bevy of personal insults at me. I’ve seen people get into tiffs like this and apologize afterward; he doubled down and stood by his rhetoric. This isn’t a “both sides” kind of deal, he decided to be an asshole for no reason in a game on an anime forum.
Yeah, Ratchet got into a fit because of you questioning his post, which he might have taken in an aggressive manner. I don’t know. I would have preferred you to just pay no heed to his statement, but I can’t blame you either. But getting into a tiff like this in the middle of a game is also quite weird for others trying to solve it.

I’d rather not continue this further. i hope we can all just get back to the game.

here comes another sheep.
Great. If I had known this game is filled with sheep’s I wouldn’t have joined

good job ruining the game guys keep it up

it’s really not that complicated, go back to yesterday and you’ll SEE how EASY the lynch on me was, heck I didn’t even know I was getting lynched until after day ended, if I was scum then my scummates would’ve told me to at least defend myself if they weren’t gonna do it.

just think guys, I know most of you didn’t even read my posts.

this will be the last for me today, goodnight
I hope this isn’t the last of you. Just disappearing isn’t going to help your case. Also, it’s not like everyone is sheeping Flower, and you can definitely defend yourself better rather than calling all the voters sheep tbh.

Anyway, you’ll realize that poison is the one being voted up.

I honestly don't know what to believe at this point in time. Midnight voting for Emilia is a bit odd if she actually was mafia, he did say himself that he was petty, but I don't know if he'd go that far.

At the moment I'm gonna keep my vote on poison, she's not gonna get lynched anyway probably. I really don't know, I can't get a proper read on the situation. It's really quite annoying. Can't tell if I'm just bad or if everyone else is just good
Don’t take everything FB says to be legitimate. His tinfoil is making no sense, he says Emili, Krogo and Ali have to be the last scum, but Krogo just voted Emilia pretty early on and left not to mention he even town reads flower and pushes her Lynch.

So FB isn’t right there.

@Lindltaylor Light want Ali or Midnight to lynch and he said to trust him back then. right? and umm Flowa seems to be argued with that Light decision. Either its just Flowa thing or else.

Probably he used his ability to check those both and confirmed something. Why not earlier in the game? Maybe there was a delay in response from the host for the action at that time and he only got it when the game was about to end.
Yeah, let’s not go with Alibaba. I don’t think he’s mafia. He was the one that wanted midnight to be lynched and tried to go against the Emilia wagon.

@AL sama one baddie you are.

Vote Lynch:Queen Emilia
@Noctis

Gotta save my arse.

[Why am I getting lynched over Emi though?]
Well, why do you wanna go for a Lynch on Emilia?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Vote lynch Poison @Noctis @AL sama

Not a fan of how she just voted Emilia to save herself. Emilia looks more towny in that regard because she still kept her vote on Flower despite us knowing we can only lynch these 3 - Emilia, Flower and Mango.

Also not a fan of Poison coming and throwing shade on Mango when the reasoning she used was that Mango the vig was kept alive.

We aren’t sure if Mango is the vig. In fact that was a statement thrown by Flower, he could well be the vig, or another role.

N

Noctis

Vote Count

Voters

QueenEmilia > Flower
Flower > QueenEmilia
MangoSenpai > Krogothwolf > QueenEmilia > Poison
Jew D. Boy > QueenEmilia > Poison
Krogothwolf > QueenEmilia
T-Pein > Poison
Rheanael > QueenEmilia > Poison
Finalbeta > QueenEmilia
Ratchet > Poison
Lindltaylor > Poison
Poison > QueenEmilia

Votes

Poison - 6
QueenEmilia - 4
Flower - 1

Non-Voters

Alibaba
Marimo_420

Vote count may not reflect the actual value. Let me know if I made any mistakes.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
imma knock you out :catsweat:
Post automatically merged:

Anyone wanna explain what events went down day 2 for Emilia and posien to be the main suspects?
It's an event called "Bloody Valentine" where Poison, Emilia, and Mango are the only ones that can be lynched. No one else.

We tried to test if this was real by building a wagon on another player that was scummy and not one of those three and the second wagon can be on one of those three (Mango, Emilia, Poison)

In this process, we eventually arrived at lynching Midnight, who ended up modkilling himself and therefore Noctis decided to lynch him instead of modkill. Therefore the event is repeating again today because yesterday the lynch was used in place of a modkill to remove Midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.