Status
Not open for further replies.
I can create a chat with a townie. during the day phase. It fails on non-townies. I used it on Fujishiro yesterday and it failed.
who else did you use this on ? and if it failed on fuji last day why are you saying that rn ?
Don't. He is town. 100 percent.
lel
Since Lanji is dead, I don't think I was transported or anything. My result should be right unless someone visited me and did something.
a 100% implies you are immune to redirections and you bypass investigation immunities. or are you saying this cuz you are part of the informed minority ?
Rhea is scum lean. I explained it last dp why. Also, I don't think anyone pressured her to claim and reveal her abilities like that.
I have town lean on Jew. Saying this based on his meta. He seems interested in the game and is not hiding or being "careful". Though he is one of those who we don't know anything about.
why is every scummy player is pushing for a rhea lynch, are they trying to get credits or mislynch?
Right guys, let me repeat myself. I am not scum or mafia. So let’s move on. If you go reread my actions me being scum wouldn’t make any sense. I am town.
yeaaaa WIFOM

It activates during the day as I create it during the day.

I'm guessing, I don't know for sure. I can only tell you what it says. It says I can create a chat with a townie and the creation will fail on non-townies. That seems different from someone investigating someone and it coming up inno in the case of Light.
why did you talk with light about ?

Light voted Nat day 1.

interesting... did Mafia push Nat and we somehow forced an Usopp lynch inspite of it?
yeah, a good scum would prefer to keep Usopp around I think, it depends on other things but that's what I would do
I have a one shot kill ability, Gamma Knife, i used it on JDB to kill him because i believed he was town. He survived it. 3 shot. ( i used it prior to kill Nat and depending on her Flip make my decision concerning @Flower and @Light D Lamperouge , hence why i pushed you first Flower then swapped to Light once you full claimed.)
huh ?
And finally i can send a super protect someone's way, i did it on Flowa. 1 shot.
why send your one shot protect on a player that is not named Luffy as your ''win con'' suggests she was also role crushed!?
I activated the RC ability and RCed Lindt because i still didn't fully trust him, i know what his role may be but after seeing Blother's flip i didn't wanna take any more risks.
Flower, the one you used your 1-shot super godly protect on told you leave Lind alone he is good. so why ?
I left TAC whom i perceived as town Watcher to watch you Flower( atleast i assumed he was) to confirm that i did indeed visit you but i guess he wasn't on you.
you said previously you thought TAC is Hawk Eyes, why in fuck is Hawk eyes is watcher and why in fuck hawk eyes is town ?

also, you wanna try to convince me Drago couldn't pick a character out of 12830912930 characters that was relevant in MF so he just used Law ?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Why are you tweaking this hard?

I tried to kill you because you were on the list of remaining people that didn't hint or claim or have any kind of town lean on them.

Why did you survive my kill.

Its a simple question.

Do you have a passive that allows that?
Continuing to press and ask questions that have already been answered is really wearisome, Fuji.
Also, nothing in that ability says it would fail if I’m not town, so how is me surviving conclusive of anything? I don’t have any abilities that would prevent a kill on me, I’m as vulnerable as the rest of town.
So, again, you sus me and try to kill me for not having a town lean...but you admit to thinking I was town before trying to take me out. It’s hard to take you seriously when you’re talking out of both sides of your mouth.

why send your one shot protect on a player that is not named Luffy as your ''win con'' suggests she was also role crushed!?
Flower, the one you used your 1-shot super godly protect on told you leave Lind alone he is good. so why ?
Because up to today i didn't know who TAC was. And Flower was obviously vulnerable being rced and all.

you said previously you thought TAC is Hawk Eyes, why in fuck is Hawk eyes is watcher and why in fuck hawk eyes is town ?
If you didn't notice i've been so-so about TAC and his claims, i thought he was Hawk eyes because of the watcher ability, in the manga his name is also the clairvoyant, his Coo is top notch. That is why.

also, you wanna try to convince me Drago couldn't pick a character out of 12830912930 characters that was relevant in MF so he just used Law ?
Shanks was in the game, and he appeared near the end.

So why not Law?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I have a one shot kill ability, Gamma Knife, i used it on JDB to kill him because i believed he was town. He survived it. 3 shot. ( i used it prior to kill Nat and depending on her Flip make my decision concerning @Flower and @Light D Lamperouge , hence why i pushed you first Flower then swapped to Light once you full claimed.)
@Typo makes a good point, so is your gamma knife a one shot or 3 shot?

And also why did you first say that the failed kill was on me when you supposedly knew it was on JDB @Fujishiro ?
Because i was still playing the part of speed of light jiru.

Notice that while saying that i was still pushing for Jew or Rhea.

Enough please, i really really am not Mafia or scum.

I tried to kill JDB because he was in my sus list and he fucking survived.
@Fujishiro I just caught up to the thread. Don't answer this, I read your post. Nice try with the fake claim though!
Thank you.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
why is every scummy player is pushing for a rhea lynch, are they trying to get credits or mislynch?
How am I scummy lol? I always play like this and get mislynched for that.

Maybe because she is scum?

Also, nothing in that ability says it would fail if I’m not town, so how is me surviving conclusive of anything? I don’t have any abilities that would prevent a kill on me, I’m as vulnerable as the rest of town.
Its a regular kill buddy, you survived it. Wtf are you talking about.

You go down today wether you like it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.