Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean someone has to step up, I'm not saying it's the real Oden I personally don't think he's the real one, but... The supernovas are in desperate situation and it's cristal clear that there's going to be a huge asspull to save them. Even if they're going to lose this battle (the tragedy of act 3) they still need an asspull to survive cuz Kaido and Meme are no going to let them survive this time. I thought that an Admiral would show up (ether Fujitora or Greenball or maybe even SSG) but the real Oden popping out of nowhere is another possibility considering Oda's writing.
:kriwhat:

Luffy will get his 1v1 moment but at this point I think every rooftop supernova will get their 1v1 moments. Luffy has time limit, that by itself means that someone needs to keep Kaido busy for 10 minutes straight, which gives other supernovas their 1v1 moments against Kaido, unless you think Luffy=all rooftop supernovas combined.
A lot of trashtubers are Oda ass lickers and never criticize him and all the sheeps are following what the trashtubers have to say, i really hate Youtubers.

A lot of trashtubers are Oda ass lickers and never criticize him and all the sheeps are following what the trashtubers have to say, i really hate Youtubers.
I was laughing my ass off while watching to their reaction to chapter 1007! 😂🤣🤣🤣 Even the biggest Oda ass–lickers couldn't hide their disappointment. One youtuber said "ohh, it's so baaa" 😂😂😂 trying to suppress the ward BAD. He simply couldn't express his mind in case it's the real Oden.
:milaugh:

I was laughing my ass off while watching to their reaction to chapter 1007! 😂🤣🤣🤣 Even the biggest Oda ass–lickers couldn't hide their disappointment. One youtuber said "ohh, it's so baaa" 😂😂😂 trying to suppress the ward BAD. He simply couldn't express his mind in case it's the real Oden.
:milaugh:
Youtubers were funny and interesting until 2015, after that all of them are almost the same and i don't mean manga/anime only youtubers. In recent months i really started mass disliking videos, there is no original content and views/perceptions.

Youtubers were funny and interesting until 2015, after that all of them are almost the same and i don't mean manga/anime only youtubers. In recent months i really started mass disliking videos, there is no original content and views/perceptions.
Well, I only use YouTube for educational purposes and for music listening. I've never watched or was ever interested in any Youtuber. Like, why the hell would or should I spend my precious time by watching someone's videos? That's stupid.

When has the main villain of a arc be taken out in a team fight? When have the straw hats fought a war against two crews? Wano is Oda straying away from formula it’s a dumb fucking argument at this point and the fact you still use it shows how dumb you guys are
Ok smart guy, you're right again.
As you said, Wano arc is when Oda will stray away from his usual formula, that includes the usual formula he kept using during pre TS: Monster Trio which consisted of Luffy, Zoro, and good old pre TS Sanji.

Now after Wano arc ends, it's when Oda will make it official that there's no more Monster Trio. Jinbe and Yamato will officially join, and along with Luffy and Zoro they will be Monster Quartet, kicking Judge's son out from the team. Not that it's a whole new thing though, because Oda has been consistently shitting on Judge's son since all the way since post TS started (from silly nosebleed and being a consistent punching bag in every arc), and Wano arc is just the place where Oda finally makes it official.

You're actually often right about a lot of things, just too bad that you won't take off your fanboy glasses to see things a bit less biased.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
80% of worst gen is not representative of the whole one piece fandom, Most people here are hardcore readers of the series so their opinion is different from the casual reader of the series. Go to reddit and twitter where most people are casual and you will see that they love seeing Oden alive.

This is why i dont like this idea of Oden being alive: Its not a death fetish or anything like that(even though someone has to die). Its much more simple than that. Oden being alive makes no sense we had the majority of the wano arc being built up around Odens death, passing his will to the scabbards and zoro/luffy, the stories after his death etc. And all of the sudden hes alive? After seeing him die? After being emotionally invested into everything surrounding his death? It just kills your tension in the raid and its importance. Either way it seems like cheap writing that will leave a million plot holes behind. Honestly not the biggest fan of time travelling plots in general most of the time the end up making no sense. If hes a fake its still cheap writing but its the least of two evils.
Could not agree more with all of this, reviving Oden will only serve to fully invalidate what little goodwill he still has after that bullshit dancing in the streets...a lot of this arc hinges on the emotional impact of his life and journey, trials and tribulations; negating all of that just to bring him back into the action would be cheap and awful writing.

Could not agree more with all of this, reviving Oden will only serve to fully invalidate what little goodwill he still has after that bullshit dancing in the streets...a lot of this arc hinges on the emotional impact of his life and journey, trials and tribulations; negating all of that just to bring him back into the action would be cheap and awful writing.
Oden's death is the one thing that makes everything that happened in Wano so far so important and meaningful, All this built up and intensity around his death for him to be alive just feels like bad plot.

Wano is not over yet and people are already shitting on sanji!People,Oda will not break the monster trio dynamic!This Arc will prove Luffy>Zoro>Sanji>Jinbe=Yamato!
What is the chance the fake Oden is bon clay and the revolutionary army is in wano to fight cp0?could we see Dragon+5 novas vs Kaido and BM?

Last edited:
Drop it today less stress
Maybe, but there will be chance that I will return. I have to say that I don't read chapter, just spoilers...
But still I give still a credit to OP, case it took part of my life, plus case OP I got some new friends, who became known to me case we read OP, and they are good and intetesting people. So yes, I'm still waiting, but 98% saying that I will drop this manga. Skipped fights, stupid, boring plot...I don't feel excited about this story anymore. And problem is not in action. Somehow for years I'm waiting D. Gray Man new chapter that release once in three month. And for 40 chapters I didn't saw any proper fight, but mind blowing crazy plot that goes beyond any expectation made this story, as a legend manga for me. So it is what it is.
You should hurry to a bathroom then
Yep, good idea to use it as toilet paper...

Status
Not open for further replies.