Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tagging along = = = = = Joining the current crew

On that I'm sorry but there is no way I can agree with you

Tagging along means going to be part of a group and therefore the crew.. I don't even know how you can deny that.

I hope everyone else agrees with me on this one
I’m sorry, not the straw hat? The current crew? What current crew? Which crew are you talking about if not the Straw Hats? LMAO what are you even talking about anyway? FYI I don’t have to deny anything because the story proves otherwise. I’m not as pathetic as you are to deny the facts.

Ah yes keep being delusional. I don’t mind whether you agree with me or not. Your points have never been relevant anyway. It’s just for fun purpose toying with you.

Sure, keep hoping and coping. I suggest you make your own low-level intelligence dictionary which only you and your brain can understand. Meanwhile all of us keep laughing at you, as you’re trying to be a whole circus to entertain us. Stay pressed
:ihaha:

I’m sorry, not the straw hat? The current crew? What current crew? Which crew are you talking about if not the Straw Hats? LMAO what are you even talking about anyway? FYI I don’t have to deny anything because the story proves otherwise. I’m not as pathetic as you are to deny the facts.

Ah yes keep being delusional. I don’t mind whether you agree with me or not. Your points have never been relevant anyway. It’s just for fun purpose toying with you.

I suggest you make your own low-level intelligence dictionary which only you and your brain can understand. Meanwhile all of us keep laughing at you, as you’re trying to be a whole circus to entertain us. Stay pressed
:ihaha:
Dude.. you are loosing yourself trying to prove me wrong.. I know what you are doing here.. you are trying to come up with a way to be right.. but you can't .. sorry.

I was clear: The current crew of whole cake means the current crew of whole cake. Not the strawhats. Some strawhats are part of this crew but not all are strawhats (Pedro/Pekom). Carrot "tagging along" means that Carrot JOINED that crew (you can call it the whole cake crew).

I can't be clearer than that. So. let's make a deal. We forget this argument and you won't have to say that you were wrong. Like that, everyone is happy and I can finally go to sleep. Deal ? Deal.

Dude.. you are loosing yourself trying to prove me wrong.. I know what you are doing here.. you are trying to come up with a way to be right.. but you can't .. sorry.

I was clear: The current crew of whole cake means the current crew of whole cake. Not the strawhats. Some strawhats are part of this crew but not all are strawhats (Pedro/Pekom). Carrot "tagging along" means that Carrot JOINED that crew (you can call it the whole cake crew).

I can't be clearer than that. So. let's make a deal. We forget this argument and you won't have to say that you were wrong. Like that, everyone is happy and I can finally go to sleep. Deal ? Deal.
Let me quote yourself few days ago:
“Carrot fans know there is a chance to be wrong”.

a joke statement from a whole circus. Winning an argument against a whole circus has never been a great achievement after all. Have it your way, wannabe analyst fail:mihanha:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness

Tagging along means going to be part of a group and therefore the crew.. I don't even know how you can deny that.

Only those who are incredibly would agree with you, as any normal person would know that tagging along=/=officially joining the crew. Your logic says Law, Momo and Kinemon are SH pirates for tagging along.

D

Deleted member 10278

Both Yamato and Carrot are trash candidates but the thing is that Yamato has alot more going for her compared to the other one who:

-was seemingly happy her whole life

-has yet to be a main character who has ties to the main villain, which incorporates thematic story telling and Luffy saving the day for them

-was a side character for over 200 chapters and got off screened, completely separated from the main conflict while the SHs have already gotten their big thematic battles.

The main argument would have to be that Oda is going something completely different for Carrot and Carrot alone.
Been saying that about Carrot for years on OJ myself but since the current pool of candidates is as trash as you’ve correctly mentioned I don’t think Yamato is the runaway recruit that most think she is, not until its firmly certain. Tho if I’m being 100% honest, Oda didn’t do what I thought he should of done if Carrot is joining. Maybe I shouldn’t be arguing for Carrot right now but it is what it is gotta have my fun :jordanmf:

Again, i never said what will happen, dont just assume what i think. Fact is, Yamato still has half of her intro arc to be published so you dont have enough info to say shes the same as these other characters. Thats why your so far is equally bad or worse than any just wait and see. Also, at what point did you know what the dream is for each SH, seems like youre quick to pick up everything
And I'm am not interested in your "just wait and see, oda definitely plans something, there will be another dream" you keep bothering me with.

You started this conversation with me though explaining me your headcanons. I'm not interested. Go talk to someone else.
I started it by pointing out how stupid your example of Rebecca was. Youre the one that brought the conversation here and now try to paint it as me saying something im not. So yeah, youre desperate and now you dont want to talk because you got nothing more

I started it by pointing out how stupid your example of Rebecca was. Youre the one that brought the conversation here and now try to paint it as me saying something im not. So yeah, youre desperate and now you dont want to talk because you got nothing more
My comparison was just fine, two princesses talk about things they want to achieve. In fact it's you who got nothing since you keep clinging for things that never happened and might not even happen as an argument. And that is stupid. Like saying "we still don't know Yamato's dream" (excuse me what go reread the manga then).
Post automatically merged:

Anyway it's clear that you understand what I'm talking about, you just want to have the last word and in general enjoy talking in circles till someone you reply to gets fed up and feels like giving up talking sense into you. So yeah, this is my last reply.

Last edited:
My comparison was just fine, two princesses talk about things they want to achieve. In fact it's you who got nothing since you keep clinging for things that never happened and might not even happen as an argument. And that is stupid. Like saying "we still don't know Yamato's dream" (excuse me what go reread the manga then).
Post automatically merged:

Anyway it's clear that you understand what I'm talking about, you just want to have the last word and in general enjoy talking in circles till someone you reply to gets fed up and feels like giving up talking sense into you. So yeah, this is my last reply.
Yamato is not the arc princess, she is as much as Law was in Dresrosa lol, and thats one more thing you got wrong.
An accurate comparison would be if you posted that panel in response to the Yamato taalking to Kaido panel, but you post a panel of a arc princess saying shell beat the bad guy (we know Luffy will do it even before the arc begins), to Yamato saying she will do something easily achievable (setting sail with Luffy, nothing prevents her from it and you never posted anything that would), thats just a lazy attempt at supporting the nonsense argument of "just because a character says something, doesnt mean it will happen". Or in the words of our great C4N, bad faith argument. I think you got angry over that so you kept responding so annoyed.

I dont clinge to anything, i just told you you shouldnt make conclusion on incomplete evidence. Thats why i asked you at what point in their story did you know the dreams of all the strawhats before, which you also didnt respond to. I didnt say more than this, everything else is your imagination. But yes, im the not understanding one here.

Carrot’s “present day conflict” was wrapped up in one chapter where the two great Mink enemies, Jack and Perospero, got the next-to-worse treatment to offpanelling lmao.

A chapter where Carrot got a solitary, miserable, tiny panel where all she said was “Nekomamushi! His Su Long wore off!”

And, as an amusing aside, Yamato actually featured more. And Yamato wasn’t even all that important in that chapter, and she still featured more than Carrot did when the two main opponents of her people were defeated.

What a Strawhat in the making she is.

Forcing yourself into a group doesn't mean you're part of said group..

Carrot's like that Crazy bitch in Squid game who came in their team for game 3 taking avantage of their good will but then no one wanted to team with her on game 4 because she's annoying and rude..

Can we get some more competent Carrot fans in here? Like where did @Shift and @Davidsuxx go? I feel like it's barely even worth reading posts from the creators of such brilliant arguments as "Yamato's fighting style is too similar to Nami's", "Yamato can't join the crew because her hair color looks like a character from Demon Slayer", "Carrot will fight Kaido", and "Yamato can't join the crew because her background color isn't lime green, navy blue, or dark orange and Oda can't change her color" (this was later retconned into "color theory doesn't matter" after Oda did, in fact, change her color to dark orange).

Only those who are incredibly would agree with you, as any normal person would know that tagging along=/=officially joining the crew. Your logic says Law, Momo and Kinemon are SH pirates for tagging along.
Joining =/= be officilized. Joining means joining nothing else, nothing more. Don't try to twist the argument just to prove a point.

Tagging along = joining this crew

Bellamy has a much stronger case to join Luffy’s crew than Carrot ever has, why did you have to destroy C4N like this??
They destroyed nothing.

Forcing yourself into a group doesn't mean you're part of said group..

Carrot's like that Crazy bitch in Squid game who came in their team for game 3 taking avantage of their good will but then no one wanted to team with her on game 4 because she's annoying and rude..
Of course he does once you are accepted. That's what happened.

If you think that Carrot is a main character at this point, there is something wrong with you

Stop reading One Piece. You are wasting your time
Nobody think that. You have problems.

Carrot’s “present day conflict” was wrapped up in one chapter where the two great Mink enemies, Jack and Perospero, got the next-to-worse treatment to offpanelling lmao.
Carrot's conflict has not been "wrap up" yet. perospero is just a part of Carrot's arc.

Let me quote yourself few days ago:
“Carrot fans know there is a chance to be wrong”.

a joke statement from a whole circus. Winning an argument against a whole circus has never been a great achievement after all. Have it your way, wannabe analyst fail:mihanha:
So you still want to fight ? Damn what a toxic fellow..

Of course he does once you are accepted. That's what happened.
Luffy won't throw her over board or turn back the ship to Zou since he's carefree, doesn't mean he accepted her on the ship he didn't have choice.. Everytime Carrot jumps on Luffy he's giving the '' get off me bitch '' vibe..

Carrot is to Luffy what Momo is to Nami's Boobs, one sided love fanservice for readers..

Luffy won't throw her over board or turn back the ship to Zou since he's carefree, doesn't mean he accepted her on the ship he didn't have choice.. Everytime Carrot jumps on Luffy he's giving the '' get off me bitch '' vibe..

Carrot is to Luffy what Momo is to Nami's Boobs, one sided love fanservice for readers..
Like Robin, he didn't have a choice and accepted her. Don't try to twist the story to your advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.