Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, you bring it to me. I know you've reread the thesaurus and found out
:kailaugh:
? Okay. Why would I do that for?
Post automatically merged:

When you find the panel of Zoro being passionate and lacking passion being the same as hating, I'll respond. Looks like you've dug yourself a massive hole.
U were the one who bring up the panel and I ask you which chapter it was? 😪

But where in the story it's said that they want a lookout?
No where. You don't need to actually say something for this need to be created. The need for an helmsman was never cleared, but it was created in whole cake on the first half

Sabo already has his place. Yamato does not. Stop with your dumb bias, you clearly know Yamato has the biggest chance to join, and your scared of that.
Still no

Carrot doesn't show that she is a better lookout than Usopp and don't even have better observation Haki(dont even have that too) than him
It's not about being better at the look out post. It's about being the best sentry.

I was the only one here who was respectful toward you for the longest time, and I even reached out in PM to offer friendship which you ignored. Don't try and play that card with me of all people. I'm the only one who took you even remotely seriously.
You reached me in PM ? You mean private message ? I never saw that.

Edit: You are right. I remember this message and putting it aside to reply to it later. I must have forgot, I'm sorry for this.

But you are right indeed, you are the one who took me the most seriously. Because you are the one - and I still believes this - with the most helpfull knowledge to understand what I was talking about. The problem is that, the moment I started to question that knowledge of yours, you closed yourself off, and started disrespecting me and being bias.

The reason I can question it, was not because I had a degree or anything of that sort in cynematography. The reason I can easily do that, is because I'm dedicating my LIFE to storytelling and the comprehension of the craft around stories.

Of course, sometimes I'm uncertain of things.. for example, I can't understand how Oda learned to be this good and have this many themes basis this quick.. and I have a hard time believing in pure talent.. that could be explain easily if Oda were to have some kind of asperger syndrom (with strongs abilities) so this is one of the biggest mysteries of One Piece for me and I'm still uncertain on the deep core and bases of Oda's writing skill..

I've spent 22 years with One Piece by my side, spent 16 years analysing it and 7 years examining it from a professionnal point of view. I've listen more Oda in my life that I have with my own parent... so trust me when I say that if I know something about storytelling and One Piece... I don't joke around!

Sadly I've no choice but to bring those authoritative arguments to be listened here. And even then, I get insulted by people who saw the word foreshawing once and thought that they were ready to analyse the story. So excuse me when I feel that you are a bit bias against me when you start being as disrespectfull as them.

--

To all..

I did not come to defend Carrot. I did not come to to troll or to be funny. I came because that forum and others are (one of) the source for hate toward another part of the community and because only the awareness around Carrot's importance in the story can stop that.

Sadly, most of you are two fargone into the bias. You are only seeing what's in front of your noses and neglecting everything else. I'll keep replying to you guys but know one thing:

If a panel showing Carrot having a flashback appears in the next few chapters... this will be a non debatable proof of my skills. You will have the evidences of everything I say from the beginning.

I'm prepared to be wrong on that too. But you need to be prepared to listen as well.

it whatever you want. It's still a special ability that only Carrot is able to do is base form.
You are the only one that thinks like that cause if it was a special ability Oda would have made carrot perform it again but no

No where. You don't need to actually say something for this need to be created. The need for an helmsman was never cleared, but it was created in whole cake on the first half
Okay because jinbei is a freshman(who knows the sea) and also in pre-time skip who was the one that was sailing the marine ship to ace execution

not about being better at the look out post. It's about being the best sentry.
Well ODA(The Author of the story) doesn't make it seems like they need a lookout but you just see the little lookout moment with carrot and run with it 😕.

Last edited:

Still no

It's not about being better at the look out post. It's about being the best sentry.

You reached me in PM ? You mean private message ? I never saw that.

Edit: You are right. I remember this message and putting it aside to reply to it later. I must have forgot, I'm sorry for this.

But you are right indeed, you are the one who took me the most seriously. Because you are the one - and I still believes this - with the most helpfull knowledge to understand what I was talking about. The problem is that, the moment I started to question that knowledge of yours, you closed yourself off, and started disrespecting me and being bias.

The reason I can question it, was not because I had a degree or anything of that sort in cynematography. The reason I can easily do that, is because I'm dedicating my LIFE to storytelling and the comprehension of the craft around stories.

Of course, sometimes I'm uncertain of things.. for example, I can't understand how Oda learned to be this good and have this many themes basis this quick.. and I have a hard time believing in pure talent.. that could be explain easily if Oda were to have some kind of asperger syndrom (with strongs abilities) so this is one of the biggest mysteries of One Piece for me and I'm still uncertain on the deep core and bases of Oda's writing skill..

I've spent 22 years with One Piece by my side, spent 16 years analysing it and 7 years examining it from a professionnal point of view. I've listen more Oda in my life that I have with my own parent... so trust me when I say that if I know something about storytelling and One Piece... I don't joke around!

Sadly I've no choice but to bring those authoritative arguments to be listened here. And even then, I get insulted by people who saw the word foreshawing once and thought that they were ready to analyse the story. So excuse me when I feel that you are a bit bias against me when you start being as disrespectfull as them.

--

To all..

I did not come to defend Carrot. I did not come to to troll or to be funny. I came because that forum and others are (one of) the source for hate toward another part of the community and because only the awareness around Carrot's importance in the story can stop that.

Sadly, most of you are two fargone into the bias. You are only seeing what's in front of your noses and neglecting everything else. I'll keep replying to you guys but know one thing:

If a panel showing Carrot having a flashback appears in the next few chapters... this will be a non debatable proof of my skills. You will have the evidences of everything I say from the beginning.

I'm prepared to be wrong on that too. But you need to be prepared to listen as well.
Nobody cares what you have to say, especially with your cocky condescending attitude.

You are misstaken, Zou is only the arc where Carrot is introduced, the real introductory arc for Carrot is whole cake. This is the arc that defines her character, this is the arc that defines her arc and her ways. Plus, the potential of a future strawhat can only be done from the introduction, to the moment they are recruited.Meaning that you must take Zou+Whole Cake+Wano into account concerning Carrot, and even then I'm not sure it's sufficient as Carrot will most likely go through deep development again before being officialized.. in another arc.

The introductory development of a mugiwara only ends the moment they are officialized, not before. That's why Robin was still in a state of introduction in Jay, Skypiea and long ring island. Same for Nami during Orange town, Syrup village and the baratie arc.
Yo! That doesn't make sense. You're twisting the words to try to give it a different definition but just adding "real".

Carrot is introduced in Zou also means that her introductory arc is Zou.

Intro Arc: Zou
Intro Saga: Zou + WCI + Wano

Comparisons:
Carrot is a Saga character so far.
Yamato is an Arc character so far.
Tama is an Arc character so far.
Caribou is a multiple Arcs in different Sagas character with a Cover Story so far.
Law is a multiple Sagas character.

Carrot has/had an edge because she's been in multiple arcs in a row. BUT Carrot's introductory arc lacks in comparison with Yamato or Tama. Luffy and Carrot didn't really interact much until on the Sunny IIRC.

A constant state of introduction similar to Nami and Robin? Here's the thing. To Luffy it was official. Those two were in his crew in his mind after their introductory arcs. They didn't know it but as you can clearly see, it was planned for them to be by Oda. Luffy has not invited nor accepted Carrot as a crewmate but as a guest which is where Carrot differs from Nami and Robin.

Also who are your favorite characters? I've seen you say Carrot isn't in your Top 3??? So if your wrong would that drop Carrot further?
It would be interesting if an Elbaf giant is the new owner of Monet's DF... Hajrudin mentioned that there is no Logia giant to date...
Definitely interesting as Hajrudin would have ate the Flame Fruit. A Snow Giant in Elbaf would make sense.

Pekoms is in multiple sagas, but also in the New World saga. He beats all of them. Next arc, Quincy Luffy goes get Lion Viper.
Plus Luffy thinks Pekoms eyes are funny.

But Luffy doesn't care about Pekoms Turtle shell being as hard as diamonds. Shame.
Well...it seems Luffy ignored to address Pekoms name like he does to Yamato.

if we're talking about future arcs then same can be said for yamato

at least for carrot it can be argued that there's perspero
It is true that Yamato does not follow the trope of having future main antagonist like rest of strawhats girls. As well most her backstory is revealed in this arc as well her goal. However, she does have enemy that strawhats are currently facing in wano that has hindered progress in life for 20 years. So, she does follow that trope that relates to zoro, nami, Sanji, Chopper, Robin Franky, Brook, and Jimbei in terms of enemy that betrayed them and impede their goals in life. As wellbeing an outcast and prisoner under her father own organization. Even if Kaido is defeated, she would face mass of amount discrimination based on the fact she is the child of the person who had harm wano for long time. There is something like Luffy, Ussop, Robin and Ace being children of criminals. That even citizen of that country does not entirely treat them like regular people. In addition, the recent vivre card we have no idea where Yamato was born or her mother where abouts. As well what happen to the Oni race. When Luffy does defeat Kaido, it does have an impact for Yamato as a character. Motivated her chance moving forward following her own path in life to get stronger for luffy and possible wano in the future when she comes back. Yamato could have a lot of enemies for her fight like Shanks might have super strong crew member, Smoothie for example from big mom, one of the admirals, and one of Blackbeard pirates

Characters like nami, Ussop, Robin, and sanji would challenge luffy against difficult obstacles. carrot vs perospero would feel like redundant fight in my opinion because one of her masters did the work for her already. Carrot fight would be unnecessary one unless her master sacrifice himself in order defeat him or that wasn't the real perospero all along.
Nami- challenge different species
Ussop-Leadership and worthiness
Robin-the entire world as your enemy
Sanji-one of the four emperor of sea

Last edited:
These folks can't even be original with their trolling.
It's the same damn things every time.
Repeated phrases as if that's all they can say, such a small sample of non-issues.

Yamato got them deep in their minds one way or another.
Look, trolls are always trolls man... They aren't meant to have originality since their aim is just to annoy, to get clout, and to seed more activities... Be kind to them and appreciate their efforts... :usosmug:

Status
Not open for further replies.