Future Events The Great Debate - Will Zoro kill Kaido this arc?

After reading 1002 chapters, what you think zoro will do against kaido?

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro ain't giving up Wado and Enma:crazwhat:
Zoro can't lose Wado, it symbolises his promise to Kuina.

Besides, manga is in black and white, it will be like Zoro is carrying three identical swords.
Wado will be returned to Kuina's grave. Enma will be returned to Hiyori. I dont mind 3 identical best looking swords. :catblush:
Zoro will replace each Kitetsu with another. He will replace Sandai with Nidai, and then Nidai with Shodai when he beats the Gandhi Gorosei at EoS. Sandai is too weak to be a sword of the WSS. It’s 2 steps below the 21 great grade swords. Zoro will have 3 supreme blades after he turns Wado and Enma black, and after he gets the Shodai
Sandai isnt weak, it is no different than his other two swords.
Besides, it has been with Zoro since chapter 100 and there is no need to replace it. WSS doesnt need graded swords, any will do...
I am not buying the rank increase once Kokuto and thus, his only Saido O Wazamono will be Shodai Kitetsu.

One scene is from two arcs before Wano, not in the heat of battle and said as Oda transitions to a different arc still before Wano, while the other is during the middle of the war against the main villain Kaido during Wano arc, said in a serious tone towards the enemy. It's clear which declaration is supposed to be taken more seriously.
Post automatically merged:

As stated above:

One scene is from two arcs before Wano, not in the heat of battle and said as Oda transitions to a different arc still before Wano, while the other is during the middle of the war against the main villain Kaido during Wano arc, said in a serious tone towards the enemy. It's clear which declaration is supposed to be taken more seriously.
I'm just saying, there is a lot of stuff that Oda has characters say that never come to fruition. This could just be another instance of Oda setting up the fandom to subvert expectations, like he has done countless times in the past.

@dirtyLarry How do you explain Kaido not standing up 5 minutes later from whatever Luffy can deliver?
Do you expect PIS and his recovery to stop working or what?
It's not my job to explain it, it's Oda's job.

All I can say is this though: People that believe/hope Zoro will be the one to defeat Kaido or kill him in the end are going to be disappointed.

Oda just doesn't write his story this way.

I'm just saying, there is a lot of stuff that Oda has characters say that never come to fruition. This could just be another instance of Oda setting up the fandom to subvert expectations, like he has done countless times in the past.
Exactly! Thank you for talking some sense here!

I mean, shouldn't we at least wait until Zoro rounds up all the Samurai, and has them following him in no time, before we start taking Zoro's words as gospel? :kayneshrug:
This chapter kind of confirmed that it will not be a 1on1 between Luffy vs Kaido, which I have telling you since 2015-2016.

My prediction was Zoro solos YC1, while Luffy tag teams Kaido with Kidd and Law.

But it seems it might get even better for the Zoro fans. Now it looks more like Zoro solos YC1 and joins the fight against Kaido. Feeling bad for you L boy :risitasad:

Oda said that the thing about 5 years is now like 10 years, so tag team of Zoro with someone else vs King, he won't give him more lvl than that in this arc with so many chapters left.

As for your question, no, obviously. He barely would win against King (alongside someone else), forget even about touching Kaido.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It's not my job to explain it, it's Oda's job.
All I can say is this though: People that believe/hope Zoro will be the one to defeat Kaido or kill him in the end are going to be disappointed.
Oda just doesn't write his story this way.
Fair enough but we are talking about a mad man whose only goal of drawing Monsters was the decapitation of a dragon...

This chapter kind of confirmed that it will not be a 1on1 between Luffy vs Kaido, which I have telling you since 2015-2016.

My prediction was Zoro solos YC1, while Luffy tag teams Kaido with Kidd and Law.

But it seems it might get even better for the Zoro fans. Now it looks more like Zoro solos YC1 and joins the fight against Kaido. Feeling bad for you L boy :risitasad:
Oh, come on. The dude just spent 20+ minutes with Drake and countless fodder trying to get the antidote back from Apoo, while Apoo was holding them both off at the same time. You think he's going to go from needing Drakes help to finish off a Supernova quickly, to soloing someone like King who >>>>> Apoo?

If Zoro is going to go from fighting King to joining the fight against Kaido, then he's getting help against King.

Wado will be returned to Kuina's grave. Enma will be returned to Hiyori. I dont mind 3 identical best looking swords. :catblush:

Sandai isnt weak, it is no different than his other two swords.
Besides, it has been with Zoro since chapter 100 and there is no need to replace it. WSS doesnt need graded swords, any will do...
I am not buying the rank increase once Kokuto and thus, his only Saido O Wazamono will be Shodai Kitetsu.
So Mihawk with a random fodder’s sword would be just as powerful as Mihawk with Yoru?
Post automatically merged:

Zoro will fight the YC2 and then Kaido. He beats Queen mid/high diff so that way he can have enough energy to spare on Kaido

It depends some fans think he will kill Kaido but that's very unlikely and a big stretch but objectively Zoro slicing up Kaido has a good probability right now.