Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
He does indeed sound like Zoro. Only his reason and his condition doesn't sound good tbh. Not to mention he apparently has a restriction that makes him go against the majority. (Please don't comment on this Jew if you risk getting mod killed) I don't know why Zoro would go against the majority tbh.

What do you think of flower then? If Beta survived the kill, that means Jew killed either Usopp or Lanji. So how do you think Flower survived?
Flower sounds like...idk, could be a protect on Flower, because of the Gambit lynch. Seems like several people that called the Gambit lynch were possible protect candidates. It would actually suck to have another Bus Driver and bullet proof targets in a setup of this size and have random combos happening. Or Luffy got roleblocked. Since I called him town and idk who else was townreading beta.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
Flower sounds like...idk, could be a protect on Flower, because of the Gambit lynch. Seems like several people that called the Gambit lynch were possible protect candidates. It would actually suck to have another Bus Driver and bullet proof targets in a setup of this size and have random combos happening. Or Luffy got roleblocked. Since I called him town and idk who else was townreading beta.
My problem is that last night there were too many conveniences. JDB conveniently targeting Beta who was luffy and the only person his kill would fail on.
Flower conveniently being protected on the night she was attacked or Beta being roleblocked.
And 2 out of the 3 kills last night were apparently town shots though we had 3 kills on night 1 too. Maybe one of them was Gambit's superkill and one was vig and the other was mafia. But Beta seemed like the only proper vig for town, the rest either seemed like they had conditional kills or one shots. So I'm beginning to think that Night 1 two kills were scum and one was Gambit's.

That's why I think that two kills again last night was scum and one was Beta's.

Votes Tally:-
Flower-> Midnight
Jew-> Tris/Salah
Rej-> Midnight
Light-> Midnight
Marimo-> Midnight>Unvote>Midnight
Juliet-> Midnight
Salah-> Jew>Unvote>Midnight
Midnight-> Jew >Lindltaylor
Lindltaylor-> Jew>Midnight

Midnight - 7
Salah- 1