Future Events Does anyone still doubt these matchups ?

Too bad for Sanji in that case because I can see Jinbe and Franky dealing damage to Emperors, perhaps even Chopper, Nami and Brook.
If he would fight BM he would stand a chance to eventually pull something good enough to damage her but against Kaido the chances are far worse to the point of being basically 0.
Yea Sanjis not fighting big mom or kaido bro, why would you think he would? He's probably fighting a calamity honestly. The strawhats arent doing anything to big mom either thats a crazy take you have. Jinbe, Franky, chopper nami and brook damaging Big Mom? lol. They can Move Big Mom not damage her.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Yea Sanjis not fighting big mom or kaido bro, why would you think he would? He's probably fighting a calamity honestly. The strawhats arent doing anything to big mom either thats a crazy take you have. Jinbe, Franky, chopper nami and brook damaging Big Mom? lol. They can Move Big Mom not damage her.
Why not? They fought a Pacifista which most crew members were barely scratching...
Yes, Jinbe has effective combat style while Franky has high firepower, I can see both damaging even Kaido, BM easily.
Electricity from Nami, Brooks soul techniques are highly likely to damage at least BM.

King and Zoro edge out Queen and Sanji it's how i see it. Sanji's up there, but Zoro's just a bit stronger :kayneshrug:
Yup, Zoro will always be the 2nd Strongest but the difference between Zoro and Sanji is very, very small. Like in Enies Lobby, Kaku's Doriki was 2200 whereas Jabra's was 2180. The difference is very small, almost negligible, but it's there.

Zoro won't have a full 1 vs 1 against King and then cut Kaido, it's too much.
Defeat an opponent that he shouldn't even be able to defeat (see Luffy vs Katakuri) after an extreme diff battle would be already too much.
The only way Zoro can fight King and Kaido is to defeat King alongside someone else (Sanji, Who's Who, Killer, ...).

And since for his supporters - who know him more than any other OP reader - Zoro can't fight a swordsman 2 vs 1, Zoro won't fight King :kayneshrug:

Sanji and Perospero vs King hype :funky:
Zoro could still be bloody and battered when he makes his way there, and manages to land that one attack.

Zoro could surpass his limits in his fight against King, and with the attack he uses to defeat King, manage to harm Kaido.

I think we are underestimating the SH's here. Not that i don't understand your reasoning, but we've seen before how they can make big jumps in performance in small time frames. If you would have seen the CP9 and Zoro back in W7, you would not say that Zoro defeats Kaku in EL, and then runs around EL, carries a wounded Usopp, engages in fights with the marines and so on.

Know what, I vibe with it now. At first I honestly felt the growth would be too much but this is frankly undeniable to an extent

Luffy, Law, Kid, Drake, Hawkins, Apoo (Supernova Captains), Scabbards and Marco vs. Kaido/Big Mom. Eventually its just Luffy/Kid vs. Kaido/BM ;)

Zoro vs. King. King got his Meito back this chapter.
Sanji vs. Queen
Jinbe vs. Jack (after Jack wins against minks maybe)
Killer vs. WW maybe?

The other 4 F6 are anyone's game tbh. Im not sure which strawhats would fight which, especially if the BMP also become issues too. Like perhaps Jack gets defeated by the Minks eventually and Jinbe ends up fighting Smoothie or something since she can absorb his water techniques.

Tbh, I have no idea, but perhaps Zoro/Sanji are solidified with King/Queen

Last edited:
Oda shouldn’t make Sanji fight Perospero too honestly. His abilities (DJ) are hard counter to those of Peros’. That would basically be equal to Sanji starting a fight with enemy almost deprived of his main ability (DF).
Seriously can’t figure out who he will fight against honestly at this point. King and Queen are certainly good options, but knowing Oda, I cannot eliminate the chance for Sanji to have no fight or be used as an absolute hypetool. (What happened with King was not hypetool moment. It was not similar to Vergo/Doflamingo situations.)

orlumpus will need to come to wano for zoro to fight king
And when they fight wha t u will do?
:gokulaugh:
Zoro has mountain range flying slashes
King is a swordsman close combat he won t stay in the air like a retarded
He fucking fought raizo in the ground in oden flashback
King will fight zoro like monet and kaku fought zoro:milaugh:
Just becase he flyes doesn t mean he can t fight opponents who are on the ground
:endthis:

always thought Zoro and Sanji will fight King and Queen .

i also thought Jinbe will fight Jack , and other SHs fight the F6 bar Drake , but i gave up on this after this chapter

Jack is probably being thrashed by Sulong Dukes , and Drake is being set up to fight Who's Who

i think now :
Drake vs Who's Who
Jinbe vs Sasaki

maybe 2 SHs ladies will fight 2 F6 ladies though
( Robin and Nami + Zeus vs Black Maria and Ulti )

but i wonder what will Franky , Brook , Usopp , Chopper do then

If this is the case then it matches the story perfectly. Zoro fights the second strongest more bad ass and more important character and Sanji fights the weaker but still strong comedic / gimmick character.

But... This arc may very well be different with King being a flying character and Zoro being interested in fighting Kaido with Luffy. Also Queen looks like she’s gonna be X Drake’s opponent instead of Sanji’s.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I just Noticed Something INTERESTING,
ZoroJuro and SanGoro
Zoro+Juro and San+Goro
Zoro+Ju+ro and San+Go+ro
Zoro+10+ro and San+5+ro
Zoro = 10 and Sanji = 5
This just now confirmed Zoro's Claim that he is twice stronger than Sanji when he said if Sanji is worth 1K men then Zoro is worth 2K men :kata:
@Finalbeta and ETC :cheers:
Well thats clear proof. The decades of debate is over.