Powers & Abilities Kaido/Greenbull performance against Scabbards & Yamato: Comprehensive Guide

Dragon Kaido couldn't be beaten by 9 Scabbards with Sulong as they lacked the DPS(and their attacks were too shallow). Base Kaido simply finished off the weakened Scabbards in a mid diff fight overall. It was also a fight to the death.

GB fought 5 wounded Scabbards(no sulong), Momo and Yamato, but GB wasn't serious and repeatedly told the Scabbards to not get in his way and bring him Luffy. He didn't use any of his implement moved until Raizo pissed him off with fire. He easily restrained Momo, and also easily restrained the remaining Scabbards and Yamato. He could have easily drained them all like he did with the Beast Pirates, but Momo's speech distracted GB(him and everyone else was listening to Momo talk) and Boro Breath caught him off guard.

GB and Kaido's performances are comparable.
:suresure:they are no comparable
Nobody took GB seriously
Yamato didn't fight
Retainers weren't going all out bar raizou who used one named move

"He could have " but couldn't
"Momo speech distracted him" LOL
Post automatically merged:

Yeah here we go. The classic "it doesn't count when Emperor does it!" lol.

None of the Admirals at MF feared world destroyer WB and even taunted him. Akainu and Kizaru weren't afraid of a 2-Emperor Allaince.

Jinbe doesn't fear Big Mom at all. Brooke didn't fear BM and gave her a pep talk.

Kidd chose to run away from a single admiral but happily provokes multiple Emperors.

See how this is going back and forth? It's almost as if the personality argument is dumb and disingenuous at best? Probably just gonna be more excuses for the Emperors only I suppose.
:suresure:dude usinghigh tiers to defend GB who was afraid of kaido and Shanks lol

Akainu gave a bogus excuse "samurai" the same ones Kaido beat easily

Comeback when a Yonko sweats hard, admits inferiority, doesn't even clash another yonko when he's near them

Yeah here we go. The classic "it doesn't count when Emperor does it!" lol.

None of the Admirals at MF feared world destroyer WB and even taunted him. Akainu and Kizaru weren't afraid of a 2-Emperor Allaince.

Jinbe doesn't fear Big Mom at all. Brooke didn't fear BM and gave her a pep talk.

Kidd chose to run away from a single admiral but happily provokes multiple Emperors.

See how this is going back and forth? It's almost as if the personality argument is dumb and disingenuous at best? Probably just gonna be more excuses for the Emperors only I suppose.
you are the one who actually make excuse for running admiral.

you are the one who actually make excuse for running admiral.
They run away, both.
It's never a good look.
It's all down to a perspective.
Gb did in fact try to walk his talk but his enemies were recovering and then a fresh Yonko crew was around, he jetted out.

The greenbull is facing shanks and his crew. And shanks sneak attack greenbull offgurad .

You talk about running ?

Whitebeard run away from navy .
‘Blackbeard run away from Akainu.
Wb never ran away. That's actually a big part of his character.

Kaido needed 5 chapters to defeat them
greenbull didn’t even defeat all 9
Still took 3 chapters to get 2 W’s lol

also Greenbull would’ve been a pack Ashura Doujinshi Izo Inuarashi and Nekomamushi were there🤌🏼🤌🏼🤌🏼🤌🏼🤌🏼🤌🏼🤌🏼🤌🏼

Greenbull is not handling all 9 Red Scabbards
I give him 50% for the current alive Scabbards

Greenbull defeated Raizou king and queen puts him at 1390+1320+90=2800ish

also Greenbull would’ve been a pack Ashura Doujinshi Izo Inuarashi and Nekomamushi were there🤌🏼🤌🏼🤌🏼🤌🏼🤌🏼🤌🏼🤌🏼🤌🏼

Current Zoro=320x 6 Ashura arms=1,920

Last edited:

Current Zoro=320x 6 Ashura arms=1,920
Current Sanji=1,333

What king of logic is that
king 1.39 billion/million=1390
Queen 1.32 billion/million=1320
Jack 1 billion/million=1000
Dolflamingo 340mil/million=340
Took all 9 Red Scabbards to defeat Jack
Strongest 2 stalemated Jack
Weakest scabbard=<100
strongest scabbard=1/2 jack power aka CIRCA 500

Awakened doffy=1.5x multiplier
340 to 510
Slightly below Snack level

Inuarashi-299
Nekomamushi-300
Ashura Douji-150
Kinemon -100
Denjiro-95
Izou -70
Raizou-68
Kiku-67
Shinobu-50

I’ll get a more comprehensive list for the 9 undead mooks but you get my point right? No way would Weakbull be bulldozing thru them unlike Kaido

Base Kaido-3,452
Dragon Kaido-2,305
Hybrid Kaido-4,200
Flaming Drum Dragon Kaido-4611

Last edited:
Lmao the epitome of mental retardation and illiteracy. Waido would have negged Leanbull who himself took an L by telling everyone that he wouldn't dare to step foot on Wano under Waido's rule. Also Waido finished all of them after tanking whatever they had to in just one shot while Lean bull got negged by Momo bolobreath then negged by Shanks CoC. You must be the most retarded creature to have this take.

Chill down folks, the fact that the scabbards and base Yamato managed to fend off Fraudbull should already tell you about the difference. That and the fact that he admitted that he wouldn't be there if Kaido was still active. Oh and, don't forget when he had to change his diaper when he sensed Shanks CoCK

Current Sanji=1,333

king 1.39 billion/million=1390
Queen 1.32 billion/million=1320
Jack 1 billion/million=1000
Dolflamingo 340mil/million=340
Took all 9 Red Scabbards to defeat Jack
Strongest 2 stalemated Jack
Weakest scabbard=<100
strongest scabbard=1/2 jack power aka CIRCA 500

Awakened doffy=1.5x multiplier
340 to 510
Slightly below Snack level

Inuarashi-299
Nekomamushi-300
Ashura Douji-150
Kinemon -100
Denjiro-95
Izou -70
Raizou-68
Kiku-67
Shinobu-50

I’ll get a more comprehensive list for the 9 undead mooks but you get my point right? No way would Weakbull be bulldozing thru them unlike Kaido

Base Kaido-3,452
Dragon Kaido-2,305
Hybrid Kaido-4,200
Flaming Drum Dragon Kaido-4611
Where did you get the scabbards bounties

"
Admiting that they are above him? Where? Don't spin words, show me where he says that they are stronger than him.

I am not spinning anything dude..
What do i need to show you when shanks freeze gb to the point of returning to his human form?
Do you have a panel of top tiers treating eachother in the same way shanks did with GB?
You have a person shiting on his pants by someone's will while miles away and people are like: because of his crew or like you right now show me gb saying he is weaker..
Double standards all the time, creating arguments that you guys negate in the same post.
Omg GB was ready to take out the alliance that beat two Yonko along with their crews.....
Shanks gives him the Monet treatment... It was because his crew was with him.
You have on panel shanks calling gb pu##y because he target exhausted and wounded people and you want to show you what ?
You have people saying that yamato was crying for Luffy's help, while on PANEL never attacked gb after momo tell her not to and the very same moment yamato says ask Luffy to help momo said no and you yamato don't do anything..
And you accusing me of word spinning and dare me to show you what exactly?
Read the last chapter again and please tell me in what chapter top tiers treating eachother as shanks did with GB..

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
In fairness to this poor fool, it's almost like Oda does this on purpose. If you stan some character who isn't Luffy, he will drive your head into his pissy mattress to make you aware of your place as a fan
I was telling you this about ZKK, you refused to listen and look where it got you.

I was telling you this about ZKK, you refused to listen and look where it got you.
This isn't making a prediction, it's trying to fit what's already happened into a different light. When the literal ship has sailed and the possibility is gone that creates a different situation.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
This isn't making a prediction, it's trying to fit what's already happened into a different light. When the literal ship has sailed and the possibility is gone that creates a different situation.
I'm talking about the sorry ass state you've been in since ZKK died. Foresight leads to cutting your losses early leads to decreased disappointment.

I'm talking about the sorry ass state you've been in since ZKK died. Foresight leads to cutting your losses early leads to decreased disappointment.
What have I said since it "died"? I literally just said that it's over when the ship sails on, and I have never called it anything like a guarantee even at the point where it seemed most possible. You're obviously trying some revisionary "told you so" shit when months ago I asked you what made it impossible and you didn't have an answer.