Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The ironic thing about the toast scene is that Luffy held it off, even though Jinbe had already joined up with them and is present. Carrot was also present. If Carrot and Jinbe were truly the last straw hats, Luffy would have gone ahead with the toast. The fact that he didn't, while in the anime, in the same episode showed Yamato, just confirms that she is the new straw and not Carrot.

The latest anime episode actually works to Carrot's disadvantage and Yamato's advantage, not vice versa.
that’s exactly my point also. They sort of delaying the toast scene, to “officially” welcome Jimbei aboard, and during that time Yamato will most likely joining. It’s like when the crew toasted for Franky & Robin back then after Enies Lobby. If Carrot is supposed to be a Straw Hat, they’d have gone with the toasting before the crew embarked together to Onigashima; or as like you said, that they would’ve toasted to welcome Jimbei & Carrot.

While in that scene, only 10 of them are shown about to toast, to welcome Jimbei. Carrot fans may start to think “she’s underage, she can’t toast” to cover the pain of Straw Hats ignoring her. Try me:milaugh:

Last edited:
I crave to see the progresses the Grand Fleet is making. I truly believe they are going to play a prominent role sooner or later
Yeah they will have crucial role in final war against the Imu and team
Post automatically merged:

Yamato and Momonosuke are defo joining. And I don't think not a single Scabbard will join. They won't let the poor prince with his journey alone. Ghe question is who might it be?
Yamato will join Momonosuke will be the Shogun of Wano and Carrot may go to the journey just like shanks and Buggy...

You still never replied to the other debate we had, the one i replied to you in green text. Instead you just said; "i ain't reading all that' and left.
It should've been very clear by now but I guess it needs stating all the same. I couldn't care in the slightest what 95% of the Yamao fans in this thread argue. Not at all. Some (understandably) think that I'm trying to "convince" you or bring you around that Carrot's going to join the crew instead of Yamao. That is not the case. You could think Akainu was joining the crew. I'd just nod, smile, probably laugh a bit and then move on since yours are opinions that have never once held the smallest of respect from me. The few times that I do respond to your relentless quotes on my posts, it's not for your benefit.

But I'm sure you'll continue to follow me around and quote my every post. If obsessing over me and receiving "likes" on your Yamao posts from all the other members in your little clique is what excites you then you do you. Just don't be surprised when I continue to ignore your responses.

We know Yamato will join... But I still can't see her role on the ship... People say Oden. Yeah cool can she read Poneglyphs? So she can't be Oden at all... Maybe log keeper.

one thing I find strange about her story as well... She cosplays Oden, but not using his fighting style or at least katanas is not the main point... Oden wanted to see the world and have adventures.... So wants she. But difference is...the SHs won't sail backwards and have much adventures left in the future...

It should've been very clear by now but I guess it needs stating all the same. I couldn't care in the slightest what 95% of the Yamao fans in this thread argue. Not at all. Some (understandably) think that I'm trying to "convince" you or bring you around that Carrot's going to join the crew instead of Yamao. That is not the case. You could think Akainu was joining the crew. I'd just nod, smile, probably laugh a bit and then move on since yours are opinions that have never once held the smallest of respect from me. The few times that I do respond to your relentless quotes on my posts, it's not for your benefit.

But I'm sure you'll continue to follow me around and quote my every post. If obsessing over me and receiving "likes" on your Yamao posts from all the other members in your little clique is what excites you then you do you. Just don't be surprised when I continue to ignore your responses.
1. But you do care what Yamato fans argue, otherwise you wouldn't be debating with us in the first place. :neesama:

2. Yeah you are desperately trying to bring us around that Carrot is joining but not Yamato, and your doing a terrible job of it too. :mihanha:

3. And you calling Yamato 'Yamao' never earned the respect of us Yamato fans either. The feelings mutual. :kayneshrug:

4. The few times you responded to my relentless quotes on your posts do benefit me, i've farmed a lot likes from doing it.:myman:

5. Yeah its good sport and easy work farming likes from your poor quotes and arguments, i've had a lot of fun. :ihaha:

6. I would be surprised if you do manage to ignore my responses to you, since i have easily roped you back into the conversation every time.

:suresure:

We know Yamato will join... But I still can't see her role on the ship... People say Oden. Yeah cool can she read Poneglyphs? So she can't be Oden at all... Maybe log keeper.

one thing I find strange about her story as well... She cosplays Oden, but not using his fighting style or at least katanas is not the main point... Oden wanted to see the world and have adventures.... So wants she. But difference is...the SHs won't sail backwards and have much adventures left in the future...
I have always thought the series ends with the Straw Hats going on a new adventure so Yamato will still get to travel the world

I have always thought the series ends with the Straw Hats going on a new adventure so Yamato will still get to travel the world
For me I have an opinion that Yamato will visit Ace’s graveyard with Luffy in the end, paying Ace some respect
Post automatically merged:

1. But you do care what Yamato fans argue, otherwise you wouldn't be debating with us in the first place. :neesama:

2. Yeah you are desperately trying to bring us around that Carrot is joining but not Yamato, and your doing a terrible job of it too. :mihanha:

3. And you calling Yamato 'Yamao' never earned the respect of us Yamato fans either. The feelings mutual. :kayneshrug:

4. The few times you responded to my relentless quotes on your posts do benefit me, i've farmed a lot likes from doing it.:myman:

5. Yeah its good sport and easy work farming likes from your poor quotes and arguments, i've had a lot of fun. :ihaha:

6. I would be surprised if you do manage to ignore my responses to you, since i have easily roped you back into the conversation every time.

:suresure:
Seeing your reply makes me wanna drop this:

Last edited:
what role is important for Carrot? Lookout? A crew where 4 of them are proficient enough in using Haki, and Usopp has also has CoO, is it really important to have a lookout? Vivi’s role back then as a Straw Hat’s unofficial diplomat was way more important. If not because of Vivi persuade Luffy not to attack the villagers in Drum Kingdom, bowing to the villagers and pleading for help, Nami would’ve been a goner.

and again, Carrot doesn’t have any main villain so far. Every single Straw Hat was once under the influence of the main villain before they officially joined (except Luffy)

Zoro - Morgan; Nami - Arlong; Usopp - Kuro; Sanji - Krieg; Chopper - Wapol; Robin - Crocodile; Franky - Spandam; Brook - Moria; Jimbei - Big Mom.

like I mentioned earlier, Carrot doesn’t have main villain to fight nor terrible past to be a Straw Hat. Straw Hats are Straw Hats because they share the pain together, that’s why they’re more like a family instead of just partners.
I do not care about ussop being a lookout oda focus on carrot being a lookout. I only care about what oda show in the story and clearly she has her place in the crew. I do not care about pattern either. And the crew did share pain with pedro death.

Last edited:
I do not care about ussop being a lookout oda focus on carrot being a lookout. I only care about what oda show in the story and clearly she has her place in the crew. I do not care about pattern either. And the crew did share pain with pedro death.
Again, I have to mention that being delusional is one of terms to be a Carrot fan, that Carrot fans can’t see it. Just lookout and nothing else she can offer to the crew? Like I said, even Vivi had more important job as Straw Hat’s unofficial diplomat back then. The most interesting thing about Carrot is her Sulong form, and yet every mink has it. Her Sulong form exists only once a month, and no more than 3 minutes. The final fight will be with BBP, whose power is darkness, and others who are DF users. Using Sulong form only, without haki, she’s as good as dead. Even in the most possible situation that they fight during full moon at night, BB could just cover the moon and she’s dead, her life is as short as any rabbit’s lifes.

“the crew did share pain with Pedro’s death”. Again, delusional. Pedro’s death is not about sharing pain, but to show to her that the world is not as interesting & fun as she thought it would be.

Carrot hasn’t delivered any relevance in role, powerset, or character. Being a lookout is nothing special. Having Sulong form which lasts for 3 minutes + only exists during full moon is nothing special. Her character? She’s just Vivi 2.0, and again even Vivi had more prominent role in the crew.

if you don’t believe in pattern, clues, or anything related to Straw Hats sharing terrible pasts, then it’s your own problem. Pedro’s death happens in current timeline, not in the past. It’s pretty similar with how Pell sacrificed himself back then, where Vivi seemed never having any terrible past but Pell’s supposed death; which happened during that time. And hopefully you understand the meaning of Carrot is Vivi 2.0. Or maybe you should make a fanon One Piece where Carrot is the most important member if she joins the crew.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I don't watch the anime so you mean to tell me that Carrot4Nakama who constantly shoved the image if Carrot with the SHs down people's throats, completely ignored a scene where the SHs had a welcoming toast for Jinbe and shared a drink as one crew, and no one bothered to ask Carrot? Carrot herself just stood there and never asked to join? Just completely ghosted? Lmao

And they STILL push that anime pic from before?

what role is important for Carrot? Lookout? A crew where 4 of them are proficient enough in using Haki, and Usopp has also has CoO, is it really important to have a lookout? Vivi’s role back then as a Straw Hat’s unofficial diplomat was way more important. If not because of Vivi persuade Luffy not to attack the villagers in Drum Kingdom, bowing to the villagers and pleading for help, Nami would’ve been a goner.

and again, Carrot doesn’t have any main villain so far. Every single Straw Hat was once under the influence of the main villain before they officially joined (except Luffy)

Zoro - Morgan; Nami - Arlong; Usopp - Kuro; Sanji - Krieg; Chopper - Wapol; Robin - Crocodile; Franky - Spandam; Brook - Moria; Jimbei - Big Mom.

like I mentioned earlier, Carrot doesn’t have main villain to fight nor terrible past to be a Straw Hat. Straw Hats are Straw Hats because they share the pain together, that’s why they’re more like a family instead of just partners.
Jinbe was probably Hody since he threatened to worsen human and fishmen relations.

if you don’t believe in pattern, clues, or anything related to Straw Hats sharing terrible pasts, then it’s your own problem. Pedro’s death happens in current timeline, not in the past. It’s pretty similar with how Pell sacrificed himself back then, where Vivi seemed never having any terrible past but Pell’s supposed death; which happened during that time. And hopefully you understand the meaning of Carrot is Vivi 2.0. Or maybe you should make a fanon One Piece where Carrot is the most important member if she joins the crew.
Vivi and carrot are not comparable. Vivi whole character was always only about saving alabasta she was never meant to be a strawhats. And vivi is the diplomat? you are just saying that for one scene. Carrot not only trying to avenge pedro but she still have to learn about the dawn of the world and if Oda putting importance into that then it should have it meaning.
Also is oda trap to always use the same pattern? He can change the way he write the next strawhats.
“the crew did share pain with Pedro’s death”. Again, delusional. Pedro’s death is not about sharing pain, but to show to her that the world is not as interesting & fun as she thought it would be.
The crew cried with her and help her with dealing with pedro death.

Status
Not open for further replies.