Status
Not open for further replies.
What feats does snaji have in the new world that compares to zoros feats against doffy executive, and admiral and now two yonko? I’ll wait
What interest does a business empire have to finish the (quite literally) best fuel for fandom activity in a long-term story, a rivalry so explicit throughout the years that Kaku and Jabra are a thing, or arguing on who took the Pacifista down is a thing, or getting salty because your supposed inferior is worth 1000 men and has a higher bounty is a thing?

I couldn't care less about feats because they mainly require either making up categories ("Pica is YC3 level, don't you see?!"), standards of strength ("Wow, that attack was bigger than this other attack, therefore is more impressive and strong!"), overrating of actions ("Amazing, Woro is doing better than Luffy in this fight, top tier since timeskip!") and so on. If I say Sanji was dominating Page One some Zoro fan will come up with filler from the anime, say that they were equal or whatever; if I say Sanji survived with zero damage an attack by a King going for the kill I will be answered something like "Sanji was defeated and that's why he didn't do anything for this amount of panels that were centered on other events!"; if I say Vergo is way stronger than Pica, Pica was defeated an arc after Vergo, Sanji was weakened because of Caesar... it won't matter because some user will come and say that's all false because of whatever; if I say he hurt the tankiest Charlotte son with a base kick someone will say Oven was perfectly fine, it was Pound who sent him flying, and such stuff; and so on.

And, at the end of the day, I see One Piece "power scaling" as an organic scenario in which one thing doesn't necessarily indicate anything of what others infere and plot is almost always more influential on "feats" and "portrayal" than any other factor, and therefore I couldn't care less about the video-game logic some users apply here and that to me makes next to zero sense.

How do you prove Oden had internal destruction? There's no indication of that when he cut Kaido.
Also we see in recent chapters that Kaido does heal from Internal destruction so that doesn't really hold.
Voice of all things seems unlikely from what we know about it
You know all dragons have weak point in there armour thats why its a thought
the internal destruction is implied by Kaido
Shanks, Roger, WB , Oden and Rocks have it

Sanji and luffy blocked an attack from big mom. Sanji took a deadon attack from king and was perfectly fine. Sanji low diffed page one in the raid suit.

not only that zoro literally looks to sanji as his rival like comparing who took down the pacifista or zoro and saying saying they will kill each other when zoro tried slashing Sanji or getting jealous at the 1000 men comment.

no one is saying Sanji=zoro it’s just they have had a rivalry since the start of one piece why would that change now? Even in wano when they save took they glare at each other and it was the first time they saw each other since dressrosa.

the same shit with Black Maria happened in enies lobby when Sanji got beat up by kalifa then saved usopp from jabra

Zoro is stronger then sanji 100% imo but they have a rivalry and I don’t see oda ever changing that
Sanji never beat page one dude stop telling lies . The literal next chapter after Sanji vs page one kyoshiro and orochi said only low level guys got beaten . Sanji never defeated page one

What interest does a business empire have to finish the (quite literally) best fuel for fandom activity in a long-term story, a rivalry so explicit throughout the years that Kaku and Jabra are a thing, or arguing on who took the Pacifista down is a thing, or getting salty because your supposed inferior is worth 1000 men and has a higher bounty is a thing?

I couldn't care less about feats because they mainly require either making up categories ("Pica is YC3 level, don't you see?!"), standards of strength ("Wow, that attack was bigger than this other attack, therefore is more impressive and strong!"), overrating of actions ("Amazing, Woro is doing better than Luffy in this fight, top tier since timeskip!") and so on. If I say Sanji was dominating Page One some Zoro fan will come up with filler from the anime, say that they were equal or whatever; if I say Sanji survived with zero damage an attack by a King going for the kill I will be answered something like "Sanji was defeated and that's why he didn't do anything for this amount of panels that were centered on other events!"; if I say Vergo is way stronger than Pica, Pica was defeated an arc after Vergo, Sanji was weakened because of Caesar... it won't matter because some user will come and say that's all false because of whatever; if I say he hurt the tankiest Charlotte son with a base kick someone will say Oven was perfectly fine, it was Pound who sent him flying, and such stuff; and so on.

And, at the end of the day, I see One Piece "power scaling" as an organic scenario in which one thing doesn't necessarily indicate anything of what others infere and plot is almost always more influential on "feats" and "portrayal" than any other factor, and therefore I couldn't care less about the video-game logic some users apply here and that to me makes next to zero sense.
So basically you don’t want to talk about their feats because Sanji doesn’t have any good ones. Save the essay next time buddy

What interest does a business empire have to finish the (quite literally) best fuel for fandom activity in a long-term story, a rivalry so explicit throughout the years that Kaku and Jabra are a thing, or arguing on who took the Pacifista down is a thing, or getting salty because your supposed inferior is worth 1000 men and has a higher bounty?

I couldn't care less about feats because they mainly require either making up categories ("Pica is YC3 level, don't you see?!"), standards of strength ("Wow, that attack was bigger than this other attack, therefore is more impressive and strong!"), overrating of actions ("Amazing, Woro is doing better than Luffy in this fight, top tier since timeskip!") and so on. If I say Sanji was dominating Page One some Zoro fan will come up with filler from the anime, say that they were equal or whatever; if I say Sanji survived with zero damage an attack by a King going for the kill I will be answered something like "Sanji was defeated and that's why he didn't do anything for this amount of panels that were centered on other events!"; if I say Vergo is way stronger than Pica, Pica was defeated an arc after Vergo, Sanji was weakened because of Caesar... it won't matter because some user will come and say that's all false because of whatever; and so on.

Organically Sanji was never meant to be Zoro's equal in combat, they often times compete like two siblings do trying to figure out who is "Better" but it was never about individual strength.

Sanji and Zoro have never had a fight, One Piece data books that are either reviewed or straight up written and even referred to in different SBSs have Zoro and Luffy being equal in combat and Sanji being a level behind.

Worst Generation is a generation that was meant to rule the new era and Sanji was not part of it, while Zoro was. Oda even went out of their way to have them actually fight and both wanting to know who is stronger where as in Zoro's mind it is clear that he is stronger than Sanji. And that stance is supported by both gag moments like Zoro saying he is worth 2000 men and serious moment like Zoro taking Luffy's pain and knocking Sanji out claiming it is warriors job to protect and not cook's.

Even recently among worst generation and new generation in general 5 people were separated facing two emperors, the gate keepers of current generation and those 5 people are Luffy, Zoro, Kidd, Law, Killer and Sanji is not one of them. Zoro is often compared to his captain by bystanders as well.

So even if you don't want to subscribe to feats which heavily favor Zoro, portrayal, hype, in universe statements and external source material all points to Zoro and Luffy being comparable in combat and not Zoro and Sanji. It almost diminishes Zoro's worth as a character if he is close to Sanji in combat.

Zoro is literally part of the Worst Generation (the leaders of the next generation) and people still think Sanji is in his league? Zoro is competing with Law/Kidd/Luffy, not losers currently struggling against Gifters.

That bounty gag was just that...a gag.
They been arguing over many things not just the bounty. Reread post timeskip if you think it was just the bounty. Not only that zoro was huffing and puffing against grifters which means nothing and not only that Sanji never got a bounty for alabasta like luffy and Zoro.

The stronger Zoro's feats, the stronger Sanjifans demand. They didn't even believe Zoro will make it up there. Heck, they believed Zoro won't even face King but Sanji. And now Zoro is up there, facing two Yonko, cutting through their attacks and injuring Kaido. Soon he will reopen Kaido's scar or inflict a new one. And then replicate Ryuma's feat of beheading the Dragon above the flower capital.

Sanji still messing around with Black Tooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.