Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Luffy's crew before W7 was already a great pirate crew because of their potential, said by Aokiji.
Kaido was an apprentice in Rocks crew, so he had potential for sure.
But, potential =/= strength at that time.

You said that they captured a Yonko for experiments and that's not true at all.
Kaido literally the mythical fish fruit by that time and are you saying kaido wasn't distinguished in the rocks when sengoku himself felt the need to mention him?
The fact that you have to assume that kaido was just a weakling shows your argument is bs.
Big mom was just an aprentice too and still could scare roger

Kaido literally the mythical fish fruit by that time and are you saying kaido wasn't distinguished in the rocks when sengoku himself felt the need to mention him?
The fact that you have to assume that kaido was just a weakling shows your argument is bs.
Big mom was just an aprentice too and still could scare roger
Kaido ate the fruit after the God Valley Incident.
Sengoku mentioned him since Kaido now is a Yonko and was part of that crew, but he said he was an apprentince at that time.

Big Mom was already a great pirate by then lol. Do you read the manga? She had a 500 million bounty by 18 years (or even less seeing her appearence) already lol and at God Valley she was 30.

You are assuming out of nowhere that Kaido was strong at that point so it can satisfy your headcanon lmao.
Next.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Kaido ate the fruit after the God Valley Incident.
Sengoku mentioned him since Kaido now is a Yonko and was part of that crew, but he said he was an apprentince at that time.

Big Mom was already a great pirate by then lol. Do you read the manga? She had a 500 million bounty by 18 years (or even less seeing her appearence) already lol and at God Valley she was 30.

You are assuming out of nowhere that Kaido was strong at that point so it can satisfy your headcanon lmao.
Next.
kaido definitely had the fruit at that point that's why they run the experiment on him in the first place what are you talking about??
And why are you assuming kaido wasn't a great pirate? What's with the headcanon?

kaido definitely had the fruit at that point that's why they run the experiment on him in the first place what are you talking about??
And why are you assuming kaido wasn't a great pirate? What's with the headcanon?
I said that he had the fruit after God Valley incident, didn't say he didn't have it during the time he was captured for experiments.
So he wasn't an oustanding member of Rocks because of his fruit since he didn't have it at that point and you said that he was because of his fruit.

Because there is no proof of him being an Admiral lvl character when he was captured. I'm going with the safe route, assuming the minimum not the maximum value.

I Decided to re-post my posts from another thread here...
Ok, I need to get this out of my shoulders...
The idea that Gykamaru/Onimaru wants to boost the scabbards moral is an absolute blasphemy. First of all, let's look at the scabbards in this chapter...

Do they look to you demoralized, at least a little bit? The scabbards have no lack of motivation at all. Let me reapet this for you couple of times: the scabbards have no lack of motivation–the scabbards have no lack of motivation. As matter of fact, they are overly–motivated, so much so, that dispite the fact that they haven't fully recovered yet they still wanna fight back. The scabbards came here ready do die, every single one of them is more then enough ready to die for this war and for Wano country. Again guys, the scabbards have no lack of motivation, at all.

Gykamaru (from what we've seen) is very respectful when it comes to Wano's history, swords, Samurais etc. For him to turn into Oden and/or pretend to be him is a huge disrespect to not just to the Wano pepole but mostly to the scabbards themselves. The scabbards are grieving for Oden and Gykamaru pretending to be him is just pouring salt into their wounds. The memories of Oden will rather demoralize them instead of boosting their moral, it doesn't make sense, it simply doesn't.
Now let's look at what Kawamatsu said;

Kawamatsu has been taking care of Hyori for quite some time, he knows how Hyori looks like. Kawamatsu has also met Hyori with Zoro so he knows how adult Hyori looks like as well. Kawamatsu says "there's no way it was real" but why? Why would Kawamatsu say something like this about Hyori that's alive and healthy, just because Hyori isn't in onigashima shouldn't supris Kawamatsu that much since Hyori could have just snuck in at some point. The words "there's no way" means or strongly hints that that person is ether dead or isn't in Wano at all. Oda spiceficly chose Kawamatsu for this scene since he's the one who met adult Hyori and knows her look, he can easily recognize her.

Conclusion: when it comes to logic Gykamaru doesn't make sense, at all. But unfortunately we've seen that Oda will cross any lines just to surprise the audience. He will lie, he will write one plot into completely different plot whiteout any foreshadowings or hints, all just for sake of doing something that we don't expect. So no matter what I say everything is possible in Oda's one piece.
Before I get into the main point, I wanna say that I don't believe that travelling back in time is possible. Some people believe In it but i don't, so being said that let me propose something.

So, like I said in the spoilers thread, the explanation of Toki's DF ability was very generic. Devil Fruits usually have multiple abilities or subcategories of one ability. The best example of this is Law's DF which has multiple abilities in one package, but if Law just said that his DF allows him to make operations/surgeries then we would never even guess that Law can use teleportation.
Based on that, I believe that Toki's DF ability is not the time travel but the time freezing ability. I don't think that Toki's DF allows you to jump in time otherwise you'd be able to travel back in time too, but Toki clearly said that traveling back is impossible. So, I believe, that Toki's primary DF ability is to freeze the time, which allows objects or humans to not age, which on its own, allows them to stay the same as they were before the time was frozen. Kiping that in mind, thecniquely it would be possible for Toki to freeze the time for Oden so that his process of dying would be stopped or slowed down. Then, Toki would heal Oden from his enjures and they would come up with some plan, I think so🤔... but the most interesting part here is this👇

Hitetsu said that he was waiting for someone, he's also a blacksmith, while Oden has new pair of blades with him. I wonder if this two things are connected to each other...

He wasn't a Yonko at that point lol and you don't even know when exactly he was captured.

The problem here is that Oda sold us fake hype and he debunked almost every thing in that introduction. What was the point of it then?
We are talking about the first Yonko that Luffy will bring down. It's kinda lame.
I mean that's good if the first yonko was hyped more. If he isn't hyped then people will just complain that he isn't as tough as shanks or blackbeard, if he's actually the strongest person alive people will complain that luffy beats him and then struggles vs anyone else.

This shows you how diff yonko control territory though. Big mom works like a mafia family and marries people in to take resources and plots assassinations. Kaido rules by fear and giant armies of powerful fodder. Blackbeard is a pirate having a big party but anyone who goes against him dies. Shanks is maybe the underworld boss and all his influence is in the background. It's different styles of being a ruler more than a ladder of who is stronger than the next guy.
Post automatically merged:

Ppl think that being a yonko is a power level when it isn't. Like law says, in the new world it's not just about that because every big time pirate also has territorial influence and is hard to even approach to get a 1v1 fight. Like the manga is clear shanks and mihawk would duel on an equal level but shanks also has a crew of dudes almost as strong as him, a great ship, universal respect around the world from marines to other pirates, islands under his flag, etc. Mihawk has a raft and a castle and some monkeys. They do not have anywhere near the same impact on the world even if in a 1v1 fight they are a match in power

Last edited:
I mean that's good if the first yonko was hyped more. If he isn't hyped then people will just complain that he isn't as tough as shanks or blackbeard, if he's actually the strongest person alive people will complain that luffy beats him and then struggles vs anyone else.

This shows you how diff yonko control territory though. Big mom works like a mafia family and marries people in to take resources and plots assassinations. Kaido rules by fear and giant armies of powerful fodder. Blackbeard is a pirate having a big party but anyone who goes against him dies. Shanks is maybe the underworld boss and all his influence is in the background. It's different styles of being a ruler more than a ladder of who is stronger than the next guy.
But here we are talking by the Yonko as the individual since the discussion was about that introduction, not their crew. Yes, author respected what he said about Yonko crews, but not about what he said about Kaido.

He was actually much more hyped with his feats and statements after that introduction (battling BM, possible clash with Shanks, WB's words in that flashback about him, Luffy + other SN against him, the 9 vs 1, vs Oden).
So what was the point of that intro if almost all things were debunked?

I can't take this fake hype author gave us, that's my complain.

But here we are talking by the Yonko as the individual since the discussion was about that introduction, not their crew. Yes, author respected what he said about Yonko crews, but not about what he said about Kaido.

He was actually much more hyped with his feats and statements after that introduction (battling BM, possible clash with Shanks, WB's words in that flashback about him, Luffy + other SN against him, the 9 vs 1, vs Oden).
So what was the point of that intro if almost all things were debunked?

I can't take this fake hype author gave us, that's my complain.
He does seem to be really strong considering he's standing there in hybrid laughing looking totally fine after the good guys used constant big attacks on him and they all look beat up and almost down. I just don't know if he's literally the strongest character in one piece. There could be someone lurking

Chopper vs Queen, Marco vs King, Yamato vs Jack, Sanji vs Perospero
LETS GO :stealthblack:
You know.. now that I think about it.. Sanji should be the one to fight and defeat Perospero. Its his fault the SHs had to go into Big Mom's territory wasting so much time trying to bring him back in the first place. Pedro gave his life for the SHs too. He needs to handle that business.

You know.. now that I think about it.. Sanji should be the one to fight and defeat Perospero. Its his fault the SHs had to go into Big Mom's territory wasting so much time trying to bring him back in the first place. Pedro gave his life for the SHs too. He needs to handle that business.
yes, my fellow ulti avatar gang, that's what i also think. After escaping WCI, we saw sanji made remark that pedro lost his life to save him, which seemed to have some implication on him feeling guilty. After that, we saw carrot consoling sanji about that. Now at onigashima, carrot tried to avenge pedro by fighting perospero, resulting to a loss on her side. So, sanji would have a purpose here. He takes over carrot's role to beat perospero.

In chapter 1003 the 5SN were in really bad situation, all out Luffy did little to no damage to Kaido and after that he lost his haki for 10 minutes. Now, one of the supernovas <<Zoro>> is busy protecting Luffy while Kid, Law and Killer can't possibly take on Kaido in his hybrid form needless to say about Big Mom. I've said it before and I'll say it again: the 5SN can't defeat even one Emperor and there's no way that they can take down both Kaido and Meme at the same time. In 1003 it was clear that the supernovas are in desperate need of an asspull to survive that fight. And Oda actually foreshadowed it...

In this panel you can see three doors, two of them are already broken, but the third one is still intact. Many people were speculating that there's going to be another character who will join the fight and save the supernovas. The third door will be used by that character who will save the day, someone, who is strong enough that can fight against an Emperor in 1v1. Like I've said it before, someone needs to take care of one the Emperors so that the supernovas can concentrate on the other. If this Oden is the real Oden then you know what's going to happen...

Status
Not open for further replies.