Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall think Zoro manpiulated Oden's haki inside Enma ?

That's hardly Oden's haki:

Zoro whilst attempting to tame Enma said: "Give it back to me" obviously referring to his general energy and also haki after his arm had shrunk in size. However I believe it's extensively unlikely that Enma is capable to permanently store these even if the user wished to, and eventually the energy would be converted to another form, and regardless Oden's arms were normal before he died. Kaido talks about presence, not even haki, and swords are living objects canonically, eventually Enma simply stored his memories, but that has to be proven later on.

Also I believe that the black blade is decidedly not about storing haki in the sword, but eventually render it particularly hard without storing it, since Zoro failed to cut up Monet.

if we are taking this chapter into consideration and not emotional feelings then
Luffy is mid top-tier
and zoro is high high-tier to low top-tier
Sorry lost in all the tier talk.

Pretty much from my perspective Luffy is looking good right now .. but this is clearly a heavily nerfed Kaido thanks to Asura.

I like to make things simple who's done the most damage to Kaido thus far ?

mid top tier is basically admiral level and high high tier to low top tier is basically in between kata/marco and old rayliegh
Lol well I will wait for Oda to rubbish this claim anyway. You think an admiral would get knocked out in a 5 v 2 needing a haki bloom to bounce back?

Seems arbitrary since you don't even know what is actually between Marco/Kuri and Old Ray

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You keep pushing this whole "chapter is sorted based on who was teleported first in Sabaody" lmao

If the theory is actually right, then congrats. But if suddenly next chapter is named after Jinbe (who wasn't present in Sabaody) or Brook or whoever then it will be hillarious
Lmfao does that really make a difference when the point is everyone is getting chapters after them.
I'm just trying to guess an order
But that doesn't change the fact of the shs and alliance members having named chapters.

Also he says that Zoro's attacks doesn't have Haoushoku in them. He says that Haoushoku attacks have a black lightning effect like Kaidou's Thunder Bagua attack and all of Luffy's attack but Zoro, 's attack didn't have it.
The provider wasn't lying as many people thought he was. The attack didn't have any black lightning. Kaido and Law sensed his CoC through Asura. I think Ashura should've had a little more emphasis though. Like how Luffy stole the show at the end of the chapter. It could be done next chapter. Now Youtubers like KoL will just ignore the Asura part and talk about Luffy using CoC imbued attacks.

Honestly I expect more from Ashura coz it's been too long since Zoro use it. I hope Zoro will recover soon.
I expect more from Zoro in general, because:

- Oda taught us how much important health is when it comes to performance, expecially haki wise
- Nothing suggests Zoro for sure used up all his potential, Asura or not

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The provider wasn't lying as many people thought he was. The attack didn't have any black lightning. Kaido and Law sensed his CoC through Asura. I think Ashura should've had a little more emphasis though. Like how Luffy stole the show at the end of the chapter. It could be done next chapter. Now Youtubers like KoL will just ignore the Asura part and talk about Luffy using CoC imbued attacks.
No it's the opposite.
Kaido only says coc after he's hit. Not when he uses asura.

Status
Not open for further replies.