Status
Not open for further replies.
As Onigashima is shown from more and more angles, it is evident that this island isn't as huge as people make it out to be.

Jozu for example blocked Mihawk's slash, which towered over the Moby dick, effortlessly. Zoro blocked Hakai for e few seconds at the cost of having his body crushed, without nullifying the attack. Which is still great, but not out of everyone's league. The two Yonko were also pretty casual using that move.
>Oda
>Being consistent with sizes and scaling:suresure::gokulaugh:
:milaugh::milaugh:

If Jack got off screened like that, it's honestly the most disappointing fight which ever happened in One Piece. Dude got a mini arc, was humiliated by two sulong dukes, only to get up and being humiliated AGAIN.
At least it was Full Zoan Jack before, he destroyed an army of sulong minks in which the two strongest finally overpowered him.

But this? Inu enters Sulong and destroys HYBRID Jack SOLO. OFF SCREEN.

No, but Oda clearly fucked this one up. No excuse. It's a very terrible written fight - but at least he can draw Tama panels more efficiently since 2 nuisances are now gone...
My guess is the chapter is structured like this:

- Momo vs Kaido scenes
- Inu/Neko fighting their opponents for a few pages, they lose Sulong, get hit by Pero and Jack's biggest attacks.
- Momo leaves to stop Onigashima, leaving Luffy and Yamato to fight Kaido
- Luffy and Kaido clash, splitting the skies
- This allows Neko and Inu to transform again, chapter ends with either 1 big double spread of both winning or 2 separate double spreads.

If we get this, im fine with it. If not, I'm just as disappointed tbh. I can believe Peros and Jack losing, but its the longevity of the onscreen portions of their fights that get me. Oh well, I guess they aren't Supernova or Strawhats (hence why the Supernova are all still around and every strawhat who fought got dedicated chapters thus far)

Mihawk cant defeat yc 5 vista, Shanks claps. Maybe they were equals when they were young, like buggy and shanks, but no more.
He wasn't trying to defeat Vista. He didn't even take him serious.

This is the greatest hype we've seen throughout the entire war.

Luffy not wishing to fight Mihawk because he's too strong even though he had no problems facing 3 admirals. The man who feats nothing feared Mihawk.
5:milaugh:

>Oda
>Being consistent with sizes and scaling:suresure::gokulaugh:
:milaugh::milaugh:
He wasn't really inconsistent with Onigashima. It was said Kaido will aim for the rooftop because Onigashima is too small to contain his Dragon form. And the stairs leading into Onigashima were also seen from distance. Onigashima being said to be 10km+ was just some weird fan calculation that took elements, like tree branches, out of proportion.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Are you going to deny that Kaido can send Luffy into land of dreams with one clean hit while clean hit from Luffy does nothing to Kaido?
Are you hoping that a hit from Mihawk will do less to Luffy than Kaido's hit or what do you think is a problem with Shishio saying that Mihawk can neg dif Luffy? :yasu:
I did not sign up for this.
:queenmeme:

If Oda does something like this I’m gonna quit One Piece for real
When has Luffy ever fought marines and won as arc boss? Closest thing really was Lucci.

East blue villains wins? Pirates.
Crocodile? Pirate.
Moria?
Hody?

etc
He wasn't trying to defeat Vista. He didn't even take him serious.

This is the greatest hype we've seen throughout the entire war.

Luffy not wishing to fight Mihawk because he's too strong even though he had no problems facing 3 admirals. The man who feats nothing feared Mihawk.
5:milaugh:
Oh my god. Lihawk fans wank.

Luffy faced the 3 admirals because they were the ones guarding Ace.

Let's compare luffy and zoro greatest feats at onigashima :

Luffy : Got adv.coc, fought against 2 yonkou (even if I don't remember if Luffy attacked big mom or her homies), fighting temporarily with Kaido equally, comparaison with 5 top tiers and Joy Boy, sky splitting feat.

Zoro : Defeated Apoo, got or confirmed to be CoC user, fought against two yonkou, blocked and tanked the strongest attack of One Piece, and with that broken body made a permanent scar that even the 4 legends couldn't do comparable to Oden only and now gonna take the RH of WSC in a full 1 vs 1, comparaison with Ryuma, gonna end with 2x damages which was already too much for zoro's body.

Both are impressive in their own ways. luffy's feats are more flashy when Zoro's one are more technical.

But in any case both went far ahead others ...

People who are downplaying zoro.... plzzz wait dont jump to conclusions. However splitting the sky is the greater feat than a mere shallow scar..

However zoro will deal one final blow.. to kaido showing his strength as a monstrous samurai. I can bet my account on it.
thanks just be ready with taking out your account .Majority of people never really downplay zoro . Oda gave zoro moment to shine that doesn't mean no one at that time on rooftop couldn't take that. Oda needed zoro to have a seperate fight. That is why he conviniently gave zoro a shining moment on rooftop and bring him inside dome by breaking his bones and again making him activeby giving special medicine to fight against YC1.

Gonna be honest I was angry but not because of Luffy. The problem is Oda and his shitty writing. Luffy awakening adv CoC was fine for me but this is just a Fairy Tail lvl of writing. One Piece was my favourite manga and my childhood but it went downhill in so may ways. I shit on Luffy

Are you asking Kaido to bet on the future?
Nah I'm just poking fun at the standards of damage and headcanon, I swear we had unanimously reached the conclusion nobody but Zoro had done damage to Kaido and now we are back on the screaming scale:milaugh:
Next week scratches scale gets revived if Big Mom shows up

Status
Not open for further replies.