What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doflamingo was Admiral level and equal to Fujitora after Dressrosa. The Cracker fight broke that myth. Not that Doffy is weaker than Cracker, he's not as strong as the community thought he was.
Katakuri was over Admirals and a literal god after WCI. Kaido one-shotting Luffy in act 1 brought that hype down.

Fwiw, I argued back then and I still think King has a chance of beating the 9 scabbards.... in an extreme diff fight not mid-diffing them like Kaido did. I also think Katakuri and Marco can do that as well so take it for what it's worth. Maybe this chapter content changes that scaling, who knows.
Luffy being 1 shotted doesnt take down Katakuri's hype or feats down, not Cracker takes down Doflamingo's feats.

King can beat the 9 scabbards, they are fodders who can damage but not tank.

Seems to me like Oda is speedrunning this shit. Not that i expected much from this manga's sub par fights in the first place but he's somehow able to disappoint even more.
Oda was speedrunning everything after he thought "Okay, now it's time to rush everything after +50 chapters of stalling. I should have drawn Tama more often though..." and technically, King vs Zoro was still the best of all these fights.
At the end, I will wait for the full summary. I'm still disappointed at no COC or awakening display but I guess it is what it is at the end.

This whole "speed mode" and "durability mode" for King actually heavily lowers him in my eyes.

If you figure out King's weakness you can just wait until he attacks at high speed and then devastate him.

So any top tier is obliterating King.

In theory, wouldn't King have to fight someone like Katakuri using high speed to counter future sight? But that would leave King open to an attack.

And if Marco weren't exhausted and had intel he could also force King to fight at high speed and gain an advantage.

Starting to lean towards King being a weaker YC1.

King durability is still top, if you not have something in G3+ range, then you can directly quite the fight since you not hurting him. Even when King durability was on low guard, he tank Ultra tiger Hunt. People make sound like that other characters can hurt him easily, but that is not the case. Even if Zoro would know his secret, he would probably still lose. Adv CoC was need to overpowered King defense and ap. Yes King don't display much haki feats, yes he didn't get CoC or awakening(:josad:), but his ap and defense are top class. He tank lot of attacks since the raid start, facing Marco and later Zoro. Eat attacks who would one shot other high tiers(Killer and Apoo), he going this fast down doesn't mean that he is weak, but Zoro Ap beeing very high. Zoro was already able to one shot low high tiers(Killer/Apoo). At top he used Haki skills, enma and he didn't hurt King much. Everyone who don't have a high Ap would fight King probably for days....
Don't lose hope Playa. King is not Jack. At least King proved his superiority to Marco.

Zoro has the highest AP on Onigashima so it is not surprising that he beat King with his advoc attacks when he stopped holding back.

Zoro is just too strong

Sure, it's "my issue" again...

Eh, he took Killer's scythe and used it against him.
Should he have given it back to him instead?

Zoro usually puts 2 of his weapons back and uses one sword. Should he drop his guard, throwing the scythe to use Shi Shi Son Son instead? I mean, he can do that but Killer would have stabbed through him again...

Or it is because Onigiri hit an off guard King while King was much more prepared when Shi Shi Son Son hit him?

Also, Zoro was only shocked when he saw how King tanked Shi Shi Son Son, not when he tanked Onigiri. He even said "That was one of my strongest attacks".
What are you talking about? It's literally stated when King is MOVING he is weaker.

He is stationary in both cases. Onigiri >>>> Shishi Sonson, in terms of blood and power. Shishi couldn't even knock him down.

This + Kamazou. You have no argument here.

This whole "speed mode" and "durability mode" for King actually heavily lowers him in my eyes.

If you figure out King's weakness you can just wait until he attacks at high speed and then devastate him.

In theory, wouldn't King have to fight someone like Katakuri using high speed to counter future sight? But that would leave King open to an attack.

And if Marco weren't exhausted and had intel he could also force King to fight at high speed and gain an advantage.

Like King's Lunarian hax while impressive is definitely less versatile than Marco or Katakuri's.

Like there's no way Marco could lose to Zoro in 15 minutes thanks to his regen.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Luffy being 1 shotted doesnt take down Katakuri's hype or feats down, not Cracker takes down Doflamingo's feats.
It does take the hype out of Katakuri's attack power. However in Cracker's and doffy's you are right, matchups are to be considered. However I don't think Doflamingo is admiral level. He is really strong and comparable to the first commanders though. That's where I place Doffy.

he s gonna tank some acoc hits :josad: dont do it to yourself

These Zoro haters are so funny.

They're ready to place Luffy's old opponents such as Katakuri & Doflamingo over King just to discredit Zoro. If only King wasn't fighting the guy who permanently scarred Hybrid Kaido and looked waay stronger than start of Wano Luffy then at least you could have some credibility but shit. King right off the bat is fighting someone who can low diff WCI Luffy. And then Zoro gets Adv CoC so he's significantly stronger. But somehow, he's weaker than Katakuri :kobeha:

I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Doffy, Kata over Mihawk, Kizaru, Shiryu, etc, etc, these guys are crazy
Funny thing is these same people claim Sanji can beat Katakuri or even push him to extreme diff yet King can't touch Kuri because Zoro beat him:suresure:

If you havent read it: Best manhwa of all time in my version, is a horror manhwa consisted of short stories: Friday Forbidden Tales.

https://m.webtoons.com/en/thriller/friday/list?title_no=388&page=1

No gory stuff, no ghost, but existential dread which is imo far more frightening.

Dont let the mediocre art stop you from finding out the stories. Each short stories, spanning 3-4 chapters maybe, is brilliant and can be made into an award-worthy horror movie.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.