Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love it but with Oda wanting to wrap up the story I'm not sure he can allow himself to make that move. it will make the story longer. Unless Shanks is the final boss who allies with the WG and Im.
I personally believe Shanks is the final antagonist (beyond BB, WG and Marines).

It's not about him getting a separate, localized arc after Wano. Its about all of this culminating into a big final war. For sure we still have Elbaf and Laugh Tale left at least, but I don't believe those will have anything to do with Shanks being an arc villain there.

We have to get out of the mentality that there will be full arc villains after this point. Maybe Elbaf or Vegapunk, maybe Laugh Tale, but it's not guaranteed anyway

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Kaidou said Luffy is dead...ehm, how many times did he declaired him ''dead'' by now? I don't know if Kaidou is overrestimating himself that much, that he things he actualy kills people with his attacks lmao
Luffy probably needed to die before awakening and tbf he tossed Luffy's body into the sea. It is not his fault Law's crew miraculously found him

Status
Not open for further replies.