Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, rubber is just part of resin. You can make many things with resin, ie oil, amber or even amber oil.
The question would be still the name of the true DF? It is really something like Nika Nika no Mi?
My guesses are:
Hito hito no mi model God Nika (sun God)
An special mythological zoan

Nika Nika no mi ( is valid tho for it would be too easy xD)
Paramecia

Luffy awakening (if he's the user of the DF that the WG fears ) will be more powerful than Law or Whitebeard DF.
That's what we thinks but we don't exactly know what's the deal with luffy's awakening. For example WG take Rev army more seriously than pirates(except some top of top dogs). Because the ideology to overthrow the WG. you see luffy causing ruckus and going against WG at some points and having nico robin in the crew. You see zunesha also said a line in this chapter drums of liberation.

They thing is, Luffy was already >everyone in the alliance. Depends where Oda see him before,I had Law,Kid and Zoro as low top tiers. Luffy was probably the highest Low top tier or weakest mid top tier.
With his awakening power he will even reach a new lvl.
The power of the DF alone should above WB or law DFs due the threat towards the WG.

I get that characters in OP can have insane stamina, but its already been established that zoro was immobilized after hakai, and he's now taking twice the damage on top of what he took from king. Its already been established that zoro is basically immobile.

So can a single ZKK supporter tell me how this is going to be rectified? Marco can't just heal him because 1) marco's flames drain stamina and 2) Marco has never used this degree of healing on anybody other than himself. Surely if ZKK were to happen, zoro's revival surely wouldn't be reliant on an asspull, now would it?

What's different about this time compared to every other time is that Zoro still has unfinished business/plots in Wano, and if you don't believe that he does, I honestly don't know what to tell you.

If Hyogoro's comment about Luffy being like a "guardian deity" or whatever he said and Who's Who's comment about the Gomu Gomu no Mi received immediate payoff, I don't see how the same Hyogoro (and Kawamatsu) noticing Zoro's resemblance to Ryuma/Ushimaru and commenting on Zoro's "fate" being tied to Wano won't receive a similar payoff

In fact, we've been teased on black blades since act 1 or act 2 and we haven't gotten any development on that yet.

You'd have to think that Zoro will be dying/unconscious for all of this lore that pertains to him, and I can't see that being the case. Besides, there should be hardly any time left for Zoro to be out of commission for another arc. The end of Wano will likely trigger a worldwide chaos that puts the Straw Hats at the center of everything, I doubt there will be much downtime for the Straw Hats

That's what we thinks but we don't exactly know what's the deal with luffy's awakening. For example WG take Rev army more seriously than pirates(except some top of top dogs). Because the ideology to overthrow the WG. you see luffy causing ruckus and going against WG at some points and having nico robin in the crew. You see zunesha also said a line in this chapter drums of liberation.
The DF alone is threat not what Luffy does.

The name was changed by the WG and now it seems awakening is close they tried to kill him.

My guesses are:
Hito hito no mi model God Nika (sun God)
An special mythological zoan

Nika Nika no mi ( is valid tho for it would be too easy xD)
Paramecia
I think the first one might be more likely, especially since a special mythological zoan is usually more threatening than this DF being paramecia, especially against the WG - names also can give a special message or acting as a symbol.

I think the first one might be more likely, especially since a special mythological zoan is usually more threatening than this DF being paramecia, especially against the WG - names also can give a special message or acting as a symbol.
Yeah it would explain the threat it poses .

But there's a thing that doesn't fit with this god Nika which is if he really existed or if he was a human like Ryuma whose deeds gave him the tittle of sword GOD.

If the later then how a DF can have his name?

Status
Not open for further replies.