Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I think it's best we don't post our actions in the thread. But I will consider what you said.
Yea I agree to that, I just think I am paranoid myself because for whatever reason people are seeing me as scummy even though I'm town and tbh should stay in the game as long as possible.
Post automatically merged:

I actually do not believe they are all town who is saying I'm sus either.

Also where is @KiriNigiri

Yea I agree to that, I just think I am paranoid myself because for whatever reason people are seeing me as scummy even though I'm town and tbh should stay in the game as long as possible.

I actually do not believe they are all town who is saying I'm sus either.

Also where is @KiriNigiri
I'm usually a N1/N2 kill anyway, so I'm glad when I'm suspected a bit since I can stay longer in the game that way.

Votes Tally
Real Usopp-> Zem> Midnight>Gambit>Light>Gambit

Marimo-> Tris>Gambit>unvote>Gambit
Nat-> Midnight
FinalBeta-> Flower
Rej-> Gambit
Light-> Gambit
Lanji-> Gambit
Jew-> Midnight
LindlTaylor-> Gambit
Flower-> Gambit
Gambit-> Midnight
Zem-> Gambit
Salah WG-> Gambit

Gambit- 9
Flower- 1
Midnight- 3

Zemmi

GodMommie
Okay, I hate to break the little crying moment you two are having over getting shot, but

Do you believe Zem is town or nah?
I don't believe I will be shot, mine is more scum trying to lynch me and townies towning going with it eventually. So I would like to have myself confirmed, for the good of town.

Yea I'm pretty sure she dislikes me :josad::josad:

I don't believe there is anyway you are town, and for some reason I feel like you are trying to be a distraction also. I don't believe Jester like roles are common in traditional and they are typically considered a bastard role.
This is why I don't like playing these games, all because of Nat being paranoid you all refuse to accept that I am town, it's pointless for me to even bother at this point, nothing I can say will even sway any of you

Status
Not open for further replies.