[FNZ] Role Madness [Season 2] Round 1 - The Dancing Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
If already cornered, why defend it? Better to follow it and confirm it than getting the town's attention. I've felt it as a scum when in the game before.

Then, can you tell me what you are really see in case I'm wrong Cat-Senpai? :amazing:
I'm sorry I'm not quite sure I understand what you're trying to say here.
Do you mean that FinalB thought Midnight was playing so poorly he'd rather just out him than to face consequences later?
(hypothetically speaking)

Rhea

Cattitude
@
I'm sorry I'm not quite sure I understand what you're trying to say here.
Do you mean that FinalB thought Midnight was playing so poorly he'd rather just out him than to face consequences later?
(hypothetically speaking)
Lmao, Its just a hunch not try to tell you about the poor playing thing. :catlewd:

You are now a player who must be lynch based on mechanic. What makes you more worthy of surviving than Poison and Emi? :catsure:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
@

Lmao, Its just a hunch not try to tell you about the poor playing thing. :catlewd:

You are now a player who must be lynch based on mechanic. What makes you more worthy of surviving than Poison and Emi? :catsure:
I'm really confused lmao, what are you trying to say lmao

Also nothing, I'm just a good lynch as the other two. I'm at the point where I have 0 clue about either or, I wouldn't mind being lynched though so I could be freed of this mortal coil..

Flower has townread me, or is townleaning me so that's something.. I guess..
I don't think Flower is maf, but I can't say for certain, all I know is that when she's out to get someone, she's out to get someone - executioner style.

Rhea

Cattitude
I'm really confused lmao, what are you trying to say lmao
Remember last game when Lind already confirmed as scum by Yotan and Usopp there too? I had a hunch Beta and Midnight in the same case too :few:

Flower has townread me, or is townleaning me so that's something.. I guess..
You must be very happy, considering that Flowa always suspects me. :few:

Also nothing, I'm just a good lynch as the other two. I'm at the point where I have 0 clue about either or, I wouldn't mind being lynched though so I could be freed of this mortal coil..
Aye! Thank you Cat-senpai :blush:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Remember last game when Lind already confirmed as scum by Yotan and Usopp there too? I had a hunch Beta and Midnight in the same case too
yo-who?? But yeah I get that Usopp thing, but I'm pretty sure they were warring factions, so it wasn't really a team outing necessarily. Just trying to earn street creds for taking out the 2nd mafia group.
But Usopp was still sus AF, Flower and I knew he was off really early, but he somehow managed to earn Fuji's seal of approval.
You must be very happy, considering that Flowa always suspects me.
Very true, flowa is my senpai
Aye! Thank you Cat-senpai
Don't know what that contributed, but you're welcome lmao

dont let them confuse you,
Mafia 100% would not risk getting a mafia team member get lynched if he got himself modkilled.
this is silly.

Better plan would be he got caught will get lynched.
kills himself and then the next person gets lynched.
If they are town then that means mafia took a town down with them.

N

Noctis

Vote Count

Voters

QueenEmilia > Flower
Flower > QueenEmilia
MangoSenpai > Krogothwolf > QueenEmilia > Poison
Jew D. Boy > QueenEmilia > Poison
Krogothwolf > QueenEmilia
T-Pein > Poison
Rheanael > QueenEmilia
Finalbeta > QueenEmilia
Ratchet > Poison

Votes

QueenEmilia - 4
Poison - 4
Flower - 1

Non-Voters

Lindltaylor
Alibaba
Marimo_420
Poison

Vote count may not reflect the actual value. Let me know if I made any mistakes.

Rhea

Cattitude
Vote Count

Voters

QueenEmilia > Flower
Flower > QueenEmilia
MangoSenpai > Krogothwolf > QueenEmilia > Poison
Jew D. Boy > QueenEmilia > Poison
Krogothwolf > QueenEmilia
T-Pein > Poison
Rheanael > QueenEmilia
Finalbeta > QueenEmilia
Ratchet > Poison

Votes

QueenEmilia - 4
Poison - 4
Flower - 1

Non-Voters

Lindltaylor
Alibaba
Marimo_420
Poison

Vote count may not reflect the actual value. Let me know if I made any mistakes.
I unvote Emi before but forgot to tag you.

Unvote

Vote Poison
@Noctis @AL sama

because none of the candidates got lynched last day phase my bloody valentine gets repeated today

one of @Poison @QueenEmilia and @MangoSenpai must be lynched today

failure to comply will result in punishment

don't try me

@AL sama one baddie you are.

Vote Lynch:Queen Emilia
@Noctis

Gotta save my arse.

[Why am I getting lynched over Emi though?]

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
@AL sama one baddie you are.

Vote Lynch:Queen Emilia
@Noctis

Gotta save my arse.

[Why am I getting lynched over Emi though?]
Sigh.. Well Flower and FinalB wants to take Queen. She has been very cooperative today though, and I was originally going with her.. But the more we discussed, the more uncertain I've become.
And honestly I have no clue. It could be you, it could be her, it could be me. Hell, it could be none of us either..

It's hard man, I can't make up my mind for what's actually the right answer. I do believe in Flower's nose for sniffing out baddies, but.. idk, I feel like I'm between a rock and a hard place rn.

Vote Lynch Poison
Ruthless onii chan.
Sigh.. Well Flower and FinalB wants to take Queen. She has been very cooperative today though, and I was originally going with her.. But the more we discussed, the more uncertain I've become.
And honestly I have no clue. It could be you, it could be her, it could be me. Hell, it could be none of us either..

It's hard man, I can't make up my mind for what's actually the right answer. I do believe in Flower's nose for sniffing out baddies, but.. idk, I feel like I'm between a rock and a hard place rn.
It can be anyone, clearly. Sigh.

What are the chances that all 3 are town?

Status
Not open for further replies.