Speculations Who will defeat Big Mom?

Who will defeat Big Mom?

• Total voters
2 yonko defeated in 1 arc ? Just look at how difficult it was to defeat an old and sick WB in Marineford. They need the entire army to kill 1 yonko. To have 2 yonko done in one arc would be absurd.

I think BM will be defeated in WCI since Luffy has gave his word to Katakuri
I agree. But the story is nearing its end and Luffy has to beat other prominent characters like Shanks,BB,and the WG. Also Wano is supposed to be bigger than Marineford so I wont be surprised of 2 Yonkos go down.
Another possibility is that she will be taken down in Elbaf but which again stretches the story. Not to mention there are theories that Elbaf is supposed to be Shank's arc

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
2 yonko defeated in 1 arc ? Just look at how difficult it was to defeat an old and sick WB in Marineford. They need the entire army to kill 1 yonko. To have 2 yonko done in one arc would be absurd.
The hard part of killing a Yonko is dealing with their crew.
Marineford was a unique setting, rescue mission and retreat and Whitebeard picked on several top tiers, even alone once he separated from his crew and all of that, from the start, was backed up by his bad health and his heart stabbed.

Defeating 2 Yonkos is not a problem if you have numbers to deal with their numbers and the good guys got it in this arc.
Add even a 3rd Yonko with their crew and add a couple of characters of YC rank for Strawhats and it wouldnt be a problem to kill all 3.
There is nothing in WCI to go back to, there is no need to spread LinLin among 3 arcs...
There is no backing down in Wano, no rescue and retreat like in MF, this one will be fought until the last man stands.

My opinion about the continuation of Big Mom's story hasn't changed so far : I certainely do not think that she was given such a connection with Elbaf and the giants to not see it in action in the present story, nor that it would make sense for her story to end in Wano with most of her crew and children including some of the most important ones being absent such as Katakuri, Pudding, Brûlée, Streusen or Tamago.

Plus Lola's return to the New World, as ridiculous as it is as shown with this poor cover story, tells me that Lola being back could be the excuse to bring Loki and the rest of Elbaf giants into the story and to reunite both her and the giants with her mother after Wano arc.

And after her memory loss that saw her reverting back to her original kind and helpful attitude during Act 2 I wouldn't be surprised if Oda intends to do that again later at the end of Wano arc.

I agree. But the story is nearing its end and Luffy has to beat other prominent characters like Shanks,BB,and the WG. Also Wano is supposed to be bigger than Marineford so I wont be surprised of 2 Yonkos go down.
Another possibility is that she will be taken down in Elbaf but which again stretches the story. Not to mention there are theories that Elbaf is supposed to be Shank's arc
First I don't think Luffy will ever face Shanks. Shanks might be killed by BB in their fight since it's been foreshadowed they'll go against each other in Marineford.

Oda was pretty careful handling fight Luffy never beat an opponent who were far to strong. He always beat the opponent we all thought at the precise moment. Right now even after his little training and with the help of the others Supernova and RS we still don't know how he would defeat Kaido. Even Ode said he didn't know back in the days how Kaido would be defeated. So to beat two yonko in one arc it's too much. Just look at Kaido and Big Mom fight each other for an entire day and none of them truly won.

The hard part of killing a Yonko is dealing with their crew.
Marineford was a unique setting, rescue mission and retreat and Whitebeard picked on several top tiers, even alone once he separated from his crew and all of that, from the start, was backed up by his bad health and his heart stabbed.

Defeating 2 Yonkos is not a problem if you have numbers to deal with their numbers and the good guys got it in this arc.
Add even a 3rd Yonko with their crew and add a couple of characters of YC rank for Strawhats and it wouldnt be a problem to kill all 3.
There is nothing in WCI to go back to, there is no need to spread LinLin among 3 arcs...
There is no backing down in Wano, no rescue and retreat like in MF, this one will be fought until the last man stands.
You're underestimating the yonkos strength. Plus they might need to go back to WCI cause BM has 3 PG. (1RPG and 2 PG) so if they want to find out about the whole void century they need those PG. And also Luffy made a promise/foreshadow about coming to WCI to defeat Big Mom

First I don't think Luffy will ever face Shanks. Shanks might be killed by BB in their fight since it's been foreshadowed they'll go against each other in Marineford.

Oda was pretty careful handling fight Luffy never beat an opponent who were far to strong. He always beat the opponent we all thought at the precise moment. Right now even after his little training and with the help of the others Supernova and RS we still don't know how he would defeat Kaido. Even Ode said he didn't know back in the days how Kaido would be defeated. So to beat two yonko in one arc it's too much. Just look at Kaido and Big Mom fight each other for an entire day and none of them truly won.

You're underestimating the yonkos strength. Plus they might need to go back to WCI cause BM has 3 PG. (1RPG and 2 PG) so if they want to find out about the whole void century they need those PG. And also Luffy made a promise/foreshadow about coming to WCI to defeat Big Mom
I don't think BB will kill Shanks. It will be too anticlimatic
And you're saying Luffy will go back to WCI to beat BM ?

At this point? It doesn’t matter tbh.
do I want her to be beaten up this arc? Yes
do I see her beaten in this arc? No
when will she be beaten? Hard to say, especially now when luffy seems okay with fighting two yonkos in alliance

I don't care how she goes down, she is taking too much panels and pages, and she is not interesting even a bit, i really hope she goes down in wano, and then we get to focus on much more interesting characters
Post automatically merged:

Please no. Let kidd or law defeat her with some PiS, we have more interesting characters to focus on, like aokiji, akainu,Garp,Kizaru,Shanks,dragon,Fucking blackbeard, we have all this interesting characters and we're still on big mom:whitepress:

BB killing is the most shoenen thing to do
Yes that's exactly the reason why it shouldn't happen, it's a bad cliché and anti climatic

Last edited:
If big mom is going to have another arc, kimetsu no yaiba will become the first rank sales again for 2-3 more years
No more big mom please, just move on to the war against WG

You finally got it right.
Place Pica at the Red Line and he soloes the planet.
Dressrosa wasnt even his final form.
:finally:
Yeah pica has crazy DF, along with sugar.