It always happen and you will come back and downplay it . Omg i am on NF please the ohara library will make this place a joke with amount of fan worshipping cults both the forums have .

Most of the forum here already thinks Zoro is Yonko level and big mom is low top tier .
What achievement of Sanji is downplayed? Losing an exchange to fucking Vergo? Getting bitchslapped by Doffy? Are those achievements?

Or do you mean beating his stupid green brother? Because as far as i can reccal thats the only person slightly strong that he beat, even though his dad just went and kicked his sorry ass later.

Or do you mean baking the cake, is that the achievement thats downplayed? Yeah, he showed true cooking skills there, but that dosent make him a good fighter. Props to him tho, he can probably beat BM's best cook in a cooking contest, he is a top grade cheff now, but a fighter? not soo much.

What achievement of Sanji is downplayed? Losing an exchange to fucking Vergo? Getting bitchslapped by Doffy? Are those achievements?

Or do you mean beating his stupid green brother? Because as far as i can reccal thats the only person slightly strong that he beat, even though his dad just went and kicked his sorry ass later.

Or do you mean baking the cake, is that the achievement thats downplayed? Yeah, he showed true cooking skills there, but that dosent make him a good fighter. Props to him tho, he can probably beat BM's best cook in a cooking contest, he is a top grade cheff now, but a fighter? not soo much.
Fallen prince is clearly delusional. That guy crying about his boyfriend chrono being "bullied", but conveniently ignore the part where chrono also shit on zoro fans frequently. He stereotypes the whole zoro fandom in bad regard, but doesn't want to admit the bashing that sanji fanboys did towards zoro. As in his words, "give two shit about kurwa and chrono" (except that when people call out chrono, fallen prince is there to protect his boyfriend)

this arc parallels thriller bark a lot
I said so aswell, but that does not mean Sanji will participate in the fight with Kaido.
not with all the Supernova arround.
besides, Sanji lacks the means to harm Kaido. if he does anything to Kaido it will be inconsequential. Oda is not emberassing Sanji like that. he will rather let Sanji fight someone he can beat.

I said so aswell, but that does not mean Sanji will participate in the fight with Kaido.
not with all the Supernova arround.
besides, Sanji lacks the means to harm Kaido. if he does anything to Kaido it will be inconsequential. Oda is not emberassing Sanji like that. he will rather let Sanji fight someone he can beat.
he will defeat a calamity but I could see his fire doing something at least and he doesn't necessarily need to hurt Kaidou he could do other things within the fight.

yeah he probably will this arc parallels thriller bark a lot Kaidou gonna be a punching bag for a lot of people.
Not for the ones that don't possess advanced Ryou unless they manage to cut him up since Kaido has been portrayed less resistant to piercing damage.

But if G4 Luffy could only manage to tickle him with basic haki, Sanji will ultimately do less.