Rate the chapter:

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
โ€Ž
What would Crocodile had done if Robin told him the truth on where Pluton was?

Seemed his plan was screwed regardless.
Robin: "...Oh... Pluton is in the land of the Samurai, Wano-kuni."
Crocodile: "...Whitebeard was right, I should have retired. Heh. Well, Miss All Sunday... how do you feel about infiltrating the Beast Pirates?"

But, in all honesty, Crocodile might have just ended it all after finding out his entire plan was pointless due to Kaido's presence in Wano. Robin saved Croc from going into total depression. That's my girl.

:goyea:

Robin: "...Oh... Pluton is in the land of the Samurai, Wano-kuni."
Crocodile: "...Whitebeard was right, I should have retired. Heh. Well, Miss All Sunday... how do you feel about infiltrating the Beast Pirates?"

But, in all honesty, Crocodile might have just ended it all after finding out his entire plan was pointless due to Kaido's presence in Wano. Robin saved Croc from going into total depression. That's my girl.

:goyea:
Yall donโ€™t know Crocodile at all. He was hyper adamant about killing someone stronger than Kaido and yall think he will fold to Kaido lmaoo

Portrayal stills portrays him as brave even in Stampede where he is the core conspirator to take down Douglas Bullet who he fought in the past too, he literally came to the island to kill him and got even the likes of Law to team up with him

Crocodile would infiltrate Wano and be turning the men into his spies with promises to free them if they help him. Kaido gets sabotaged from the inside and eventually Croc makes his play and kills one of his top commanders

Damnnn, an entire decadeยดs worth of agenda gone in one chapter. This was brutal, Yonko fans must be convulsing right now.

Moreover, you would have to agree that the likes of Law, Kid and Yamato are way above YCs and other Straw Hats if you do not want to tarnish the Yonko name any further.