Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit dude, that's rough man.

well, ya boy's here now. Let's get this bitch going!

So, Baki, what is your current view on the game?

Anyone you feel worth taking notes of?
I like Souls determination to solve this game quoting people and asking questions, Odd entered the game wanting to know about mechanics and so on, not bad at all.
We are still waithing for some people to join this game, this is the hard part. Maybe Mr.Streamer will motivate them to join the raid one last time, like in the good old days.

We will need some coordination if a wave of this kind appears, and honestly I don't know the ideal approach, what is certain is that people will gain gold and possible some weapons if the gates are solved
Coordination is a dream for another day, farkin good luck wiv that. Get volunteers now and see what we're llooking at

I volunteer to fight the waves if able

Coordination is a dream for another day, farkin good luck wiv that. Get volunteers now and see what we're llooking at

I volunteer to fight the waves if able
A lot of people will fight them, depends how long the game will last, we can look at around 20+people if the game goes to d6 since i doubt that there will be many people who will repeat the fighting(ability limitations)

Zup yall! Haven't played for a long time. But this game looks promising, except I got my head spinning reading the rules and have not absorbed anything aside from the cute Tensei wallpaper. Truly a man of culture @Rej.

Looking for the new ESC Star!

[Song Contest] has been activated!

The ESC is looking for new brave and talented participants, which will perform on the massive ESC stage! 12 players may sign up! Quote this post and sign in, if you think you have the "thing" that meets the needs for a spectacular performance. Participants will have to submit selfcreated abilities under the hosts supervision in this contest, but this comes after sign ups filled!

I am still on the 17th page and it doesn't seem this activity has been filled.

In.
Vote lynch Soulkiller

lean scum,

boo hoo i can't remember if this player leans scum but will vote them.

This is a bad vote I must say.

Also pretty sure Rottie never played a game of this scale so in that regard he is fairly new to all these crazy mechs.
Haven't read past 19 page yet but not sure what this ruckus is all about a guy being new to playing Mafia bringing something to the table? Can you enlighten me on this?
I like Mango why did he ping you Al
I also love the way people all fluff until Soulkiller entered the scene. Not tryna pocket the guy but he started the game in all actuality. Does that mean, you all love them? Love me, too bruv, we haven't played for a while.

Kisses.

Feels in character for her to vote people that vote her so its NAI for me atm.
tbh all the points that you made against her are things that she does as townie kuma

I know naomi for like 5 years now and I m not familiar with scum play yet cause she rarely rolls scum kuma
Nah. She freaked out when she was Coven and I was Hypnotist in an OJ event. Tossed multiple OMGUS and WIFOM like it was for breakfast. But after that, I think it became part of her meta to always vote out players who she deems suspecting OR suspicious.

But then again, it's always bad to vote because she's voted by someone.

But you said “nice” to his claim.
I thought it was a sarcastic remark. Lolololol
nope, that was my first time yeah
Did it bleed? Lololol
I can say this that ussop changed his meta. Normally as town or scum he is very spammy. Been awhile I believe since I played with him. So I have to rearrange my meta read on him. Place him in null for now. I need to go reread his post this game.
Same sentiment here but his last reasoning is due to work so it's pretty acceptable. That's the same reason I stopped playing big games until now cuz it's @Rej's game. I think he was lynched or killed last game when he was town due to his change of meta and nobody believed his reason. Lololol

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
@MUUGEN when u planning to start playing?
why are you so concerned of me on a 72hr d0
bet

Vote Lynch MUUGEN
hmm yo really want to continue this spite?

must still be in a chat with flower....
@MUUGEN let's play this game! Where you at? I could feel your presence immediately in One Piece. Now, I feel like your stuck in the Grand Line.
i didnt even play the first half of the first dp and this shit 72hrs of fluff and nonsense
quite a lot of town reads

Status
Not open for further replies.