Vote Tally:
Fuji -> Osie
Marimo -> Tobra -> Osie
Light -> Osie
Kiwi -> Osie
Osie -> Rayan

Osieorb - 4
Rayan - 1

Yeah, no. That's not what you said yesterday tobs.

LYNCH VOTE TOBI.
If Tobi really is town, I need a refresher on FMA.
UNVOTE.
1. Melontonin Town

3. Finalbeta Meh
4. Tobi
6. @Jew D. Boy Town
7. @Seraphoenix Town lean
8. Zara Town
9. Marimo_420 Town lean

11. Yo Tan Wa
12. Kiwipom Town lean
13. Queen Town lean
14. RayanOO Town lean( Lanji argued with him)

15. Seth
18. @osieorb18 ( was down to vote Melon and Midnight)( one a town lean, one a confirmed dead town)

19. @Light D Lamperouge Town lean
20. @Fujishiro Town

Vote Lynch osieorb18
What I remember from Osie is that she visited you, said no kill was attempted on you and what you said.

I'll go ahead and place a vote on them for now.

Vote lynch @osieorb18 @Dragomir
inb4 we kill the last 2 town protect :suresure:

Vote Lynch Oseiorb
Vote Lynch Oseiorb
PFFFT.

Lol, no. And one way or another, even if you believe my claim less than the self-protection claim, mine self-resolves and the self-protection claim does not.

Vote Rayan

@Dragomir

like i know winry fixes ed's automail and gives ed the succ off panel but i didnt think saying she was unimportant was gonna cause issues

let me rephrase myself, shes not unimportant, there's just 10-15 people more important

Also, i am disappointed in you guys let Rayan out the hook, with claim like Dr Marcoh. With 12 - 13 claims, you can be damn sure there exists fake claims.

And i dont trust Jew invest either in this case, a known Investigator being tempered with is nothing new. More so since i told him to investigate all involved in last day hot case.

anyways heinkel and dr marco are both less important than winry

both claims do have a chance of being true

heinkel is technically a bodyguard in the series. dr marco is a doctor. and they are both less important than winry

but they are more important than the maria ross shit that tac tried pulling

so take from that what you will

im unsure how to proceed personally
Easy. Eliminate Rayan. If we want to believe that there wouldn't be 4 protectives in a 20 player game (which isn't completely insane given the number of kills floating around), then the self-protective is the worst claim.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Also, i am disappointed in you guys let Rayan out the hook, with claim like Dr Marcoh. With 12 - 13 claims, you can be damn sure there exists fake claims.

And i dont trust Jew invest either in this case, a known Investigator being tempered with is nothing new. More so since i told him to investigate all involved in last day hot case.
Who do you suggest I check, then?

Why are you still voting for Rayan when there’s good reason to believe he’s town?
Did you check them? I suppose that's a reason.

Unvote @Dragomir

My impression was that it was thought that Rayan and I were effectively CC'ing each other.
Post automatically merged:

Dont really care much mate, i think you're scum anyways.

I want to see the flip and move on to the next day.

Unless ya all wanna wait 12+ hours?
Why do you want to stifle 12 hours of discussion?

Did you check them? I suppose that's a reason.

Unvote @Dragomir

My impression was that it was thought that Rayan and I were effectively CC'ing each other.
Post automatically merged:

Why do you want to stifle 12 hours of discussion?
Proccess of elimination, also i am anxious to see what exactly you are, could solve a lot of problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.