Anime & Manga Cinera's Library

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
Below are threads that I either feel are worth reading or may want to reference in the future. I decided to compile them in a thread for easier accessibility (my signature may grow unwieldy with time).

Hall of Fame

My Works
Great Works

Repository of Zoro Wank

On Zoro Versus Kaido

On Zoro Killing Kaido
  1. A look at Inherited Will in the Land of Wano
    • An analysis of the Oden's will to slay Kaido and open Wano's borders, passed on to his Scabbards and to Roronoa Zoro through Enma.
  2. The Second Advent
    • "Sword God" Shimotsuki Ryuma, Shimotsuki Zoro, and Dragon Slaying
  3. An Unorthodox Saviour
    1. Zoro's role in Wano, his interactions with Wano characters, and his role as a "hero".
  4. Death is What Completes a Person
    • An analysis Kaido's fascination with death and his desire to die at the hands of the Samurai who carries Oden's mantle
  5. The Case Against
    • An analysis of the most persuasive arguments against ZKK
  6. The Gospel According to ZKK
    • A synthesis of the previous four essays and my conclusions on the topic after thorough investigation.
  7. The Grand Library of ZKK
    • A compilation of the all the previous threads and a venue for general discussion of ZKK

Other Works

Chapter Reviews and Analysis

Maybe I'll add a poll later for folks' favourite thread.

Last edited:
Below are threads that I either feel are worth reading or may want to reference in the future. I decided to compile them in a thread for easier accessibility (my signature may grow unwieldy with time).

Hall of Fame

My Works
Great Works

Repository of Zoro Wank

On Zoro Versus Kaido

On Zoro Killing Kaido
    • An analysis of the Oden's will to slay Kaido and open Wano's borders, passed on to his Scabbards and to Roronoa Zoro through Enma.
  2. The Second Advent
  3. An Unorthodox Saviour
    1. Zoro's role in Wano, his interactions with Wano characters, and his role as a "hero".
    • An analysis Kaido's fascination with death and his desire to die at the hands of the Samurai who carries Oden's mantle
  5. The Case Against
    • A synthesis of the previous four essays and my conclusions on the topic after thorough investigation.
    • A compilation of the all the previous threads and a venue for general discussion of ZKK

Other Works

Lambdadelta...
:steef::steef::steef::steef:

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
:lusalty: Admiral is one of the highest tiers..... Zowo was there because heโ€™s a Zorotard.

But ai
Even an "Admiral" is but a mere wanker. My wank resides on an even higher domain above the hierarchy of mortal wank:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

Hall of Fame

My Works
Great Works

Repository of Zoro Wank

On Zoro Versus Kaido

On Zoro Killing Kaido
  2. The Second Advent
  3. An Unorthodox Saviour
  5. The Case Against

Other Works

Cinebrary:catsweat: