Character Discussion "Kaido, the strongest pirate" - how valid are characters statements?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Mihawk/Akainu or BB then. If BB gets a third fruit its a wrap imo, especially something like Marco's or (god forbid) Kaido's. Something to mitigate his yami's double damage weakness.
If Mihawk doesnt occupy WSC and WSM at that point, it could be any non-swordsman top tier...
Neither BB nor Akainu seem to be final baddie so it's up for guessing, unless Oda somehow adds BB after WG.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Yo, so does this mean King Punch actually one shots Yonko? That's what was said about it, that means it's true right? And since it doesn't mention admirals, they're obviously fine.
We don't know is sadly the answer.

Perhaps it can knock them out as long as they are in a Big Mom-under-crysis-like state, after all Queen was almost managing to do the job. I can see a punch to be so powerful, weird however since going by feats Elizabello didn't even make the Colosseum shake.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
You still work as a hotline call girl?
Of course. @Tris likes shopping, a lot.

Let’s just end this. You don’t have an issue with Kaido being the strongest. I don’t have an issue with Mihawk being the strongest swordsman and I don’t think Killer is retarded.

We’re basically on the same page. And my phone is at 6% so I have to leave anyways.
Okie.

Mihawk>Kaido though. :catblush::catsure:

The best part comes when he dies and the wars start about who is the new strongest one. :suresure:
Mihawk. The true strongest entity.

:finally::finally::finally:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
No worries. I gotta make this quick too since I gotta go to work in 20 minutes lmfao.

No it does not mean that it weakened his haki, rather his reactions. He couldn't dodge it.
I vaguely remember a databook, I believe @Van has spoken of it before, that mentioned that the only thing impeded in WB's old age and in MF were his reactions.

You don't actually need haki to disturb a logia. Zoro did it to Enel when he cleaved him in half and stopped him. Regardless, we don't know if WB used haki then or not.

Same reason Sengoku or Doffy or Hancook or Ace or <insert any random character that was in MF who will show COC in the future> didn't. It was reserved for the MC. During the entire arc only the MC used it.

Imu or BB certainly. But I'll leave that aside for now, since BB is a character that grows exponentially and Imu is an unknown.
Say Shanks then. Kaido and Shanks had a scuffle that ended with Kaido hauling his ass back to Wano.

He has 7 confirmed Ls and 18 times being captured.

He took on the Yonko but we saw when the Yonko fight crewmates don't interfere
1. Shanks vs WB
2. Kaido vs Linlin

It's more than reasonable to assume one of those Ls came in a 1 on 1 fight. However, due to Kaido's nature of seeking battles and showing up in places all of a sudden, it's enough to entertain the idea that Kaido fights people a lot, and wins, but those people are not top tiers. People like the F6 which were captains before, SN, etc. That's why people bet on him in a 1 on 1 fight. Because most of those he wins, but more than likely because he fights opponents beneath his level. This last part is speculation, I'll admit that, but still valid.

This part was more of a generalization, not necessarily aimed towards you, rather the abundance of people who do it non stop.

EDIT: Apologies if I skipped something or won't reply in some time, I have to start work now :josad:
It was a databook that said something like "Even though he as aged and required liquid feeding, his power and standing has not decreased!" Same databook where the names of the division commanders were given.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I'd rather not force my opinions on Killer and say he didn't exclude the Warlords and ofc whether he did include them. I've already said, idk, because I don't know.. and neither does anybody else. If it was Smoker or Kizaru saying that, then they'd include the Warlords most likely.

Back to the original topic though, character statements are super tricky:

Big Mom literally gave Kaido a warning and told him to go ahead and try to kill her... If I'm going by sheer character statement. Big Mom views herself superior to Kaido. Big Mom also has more knowledge on Kaido than Killer does.

Killer has never fought against Big Mom herself, so he wouldn't know BM's full might. If the statement is solely his opinion and not repetition of what Kaido is considered as in the OP world, then his opinion is not valid for Big Mom or any other top tier pirate he hasn't fought against.

So how can Kaido fans convincingly say Kaido > Big Mom? Do I ignore Big Mom's statements and only take into account Killer's? Big Mom is also the first Yonko who the main character gets into a direct conflict with, where as with Kaido it was an indirect getting into a war against him.
Even kaidos men and the samurai when seeing big mom say the got 2 kaidos. Hes not had superiority over her once when they been together.

J

Jo_Ndule

I wasn't actually claiming MF whitebeard > Kaido. I was making the point that titles of chapters/events/etc like that aren't the best way to determine who's the strongest.
Yo
I'd rather not force my opinions on Killer and say he didn't exclude the Warlords and ofc whether he did include them. I've already said, idk, because I don't know.. and neither does anybody else. If it was Smoker or Kizaru saying that, then they'd include the Warlords most likely.

Back to the original topic though, character statements are super tricky:

Big Mom literally gave Kaido a warning and told him to go ahead and try to kill her... If I'm going by sheer character statement. Big Mom views herself superior to Kaido. Big Mom also has more knowledge on Kaido than Killer does.

Killer has never fought against Big Mom herself, so he wouldn't know BM's full might. If the statement is solely his opinion and not repetition of what Kaido is considered as in the OP world, then his opinion is not valid for Big Mom or any other top tier pirate he hasn't fought against.

So how can Kaido fans convincingly say Kaido > Big Mom? Do I ignore Big Mom's statements and only take into account Killer's? Big Mom is also the first Yonko who the main character gets into a direct conflict with, where as with Kaido it was an indirect getting into a war against him.
just stop the mental gymnastics
Nobody ,not even oda hype admirals, teach or shanks as Top 1

Your opinions and beliefs don't matter
Oda :
Kaido is the strongest creature and pirate alive.
There's no "but but"
Anyone who state Teach/Akainu/shanks is above kaido is basically saying "Oda you're lying "

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Bitch ass Ace novel: KAIDO STRUNK WHILE WHITEPAPI ALIVE.

WHITEPAPI = Sick, old almost hakiless.

It's like jerking off because you beat ur grandpa who has aids and amnesia and can't hurt you and you celebrate like you won a gold medal.

Meanwhile Killer: FAFAFAFA KAIDO STRUNK.

Killer knew the history of a random bell in marineford, man went into the new world with the intent of taking down all Emperors, so you'd think a man as smart as him would gather info on their tagers, and he was organizing the take down of Shanks.

This same Killer who hates Kaido's guts calls him the strongest.

The title of the chapter is ''Island of the strongest''.

BB will get stronger and get his shine tho, after all he will always get the last laugh Zehahahahahha.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, punch kaido in the dick and he dies.
Island Of The Captives:steef:

JK man lol :milaugh:

Yo

just stop the mental gymnastics
Nobody ,not even oda hype admirals, teach or shanks as Top 1

Your opinions and beliefs don't matter
Oda :
Kaido is the strongest creature and pirate alive.
There's no "but but"
Anyone who state Teach/Akainu/shanks is above kaido is basically saying "Oda you're lying "
Point is it's not even that hard to comprehend, guess headcanon is too stronk :gokulaugh:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Wait why are we discussing whether Killer was including Shichibukai or not in his pirate claim when Killer made his claim after the Shichibukai was dismantled?
Why we are discussing pleasure thoughts?

FAFAFAFFAFA