Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude what the fuck are you talking about? Law clearly hit Kaido's internals. Kaido wouldn't scream in pain otherwise. He literally stated this last chapter ("attack from the inside").
Pain don't mean it was useful, Kaido scream more when Law hit him with Rocks Lol. The scabbards literally let him split enough blood, damage him hard, each of them. Killer too, yet after GK Kaido just walk away and say his skin are to tough to get damaged by such attack.

Onpanel literally every Scabbard+Killer did put in fact more damage.

I fully acknowledge it is a power up. But Zoro and Enma intertwine, it works because Zoro is the only person alive on that island that can tame Enma
Oden just needed someone to bring the sword (and so himself) on Onigashima.
Zoro was the only one greedy enough to give up one of his sword for a seemingly stronger one :willsmith:

I'm joking of course, Zoro's will is something else compared to the other swordsmen's

Killer was also midair
So? It's not like zoro can dodge those lightning homies
I never attacked Killer this chapter, what's your point? EVEN THOUGH he was on Kaido's back, not midair, but still, never criticized Killer

I compared Zoro to Kidd/Law who were on the ground, and can actually DODGE unlike being in mid-air without ability to use skywalk or fly.... that's why Zoro getting hit was different compared to Kidd or Law... even Killer I would argue, but Killer was impressive this chapter, so I have no complaints for him, and maybe the footing on Kaido's body is a bit hard to control....

@Buusatan94 @Sentinel , @Jo_Ndule
I call this for years, GK isn't a top tier attack when Killer and the Scabbards show each better Ap/lethal attacks then GK. Kaido skin was to tough with proof that GK can't ignore durability.

Im sure Law has now higher lvl attacks, at least I hope it.
He better have because that technique had already showed its limits back on Dressrosa, that chapter confirms that yes someone with a truly inhuman body in terms of resistance can take it.

Only a fool would think Zoro fights Queen and Sanji fights King :milaugh:

After my stance on Enma got confirmed this chapter, i'm waiting for Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King match-ups to be confirmed sometime in the next volume :steef:
Zoro vs kings is dead, the appeal was Zoro having another Mr. 1 type fight were he learns to cut but that cant happen because he already knows how to cut. Plus an Ittoryu attack from Zoro had BM shaking in fear what the fuck will Ling D Background do?

Status
Not open for further replies.