• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Zoro fans in the mud
Why?

For cutting Kaido and leaving a permanent scar? For blocking Hakkai? For fighting and defeating a Monster of a YC1 in King (who is slowly looking like he's stronger than Marco and Katakuri)?

ZKK is just the icing on the cake. Zoro has done 3x what Sanji did in WCI + Wano combined.

We're literally feasting with the amount of shine Zoro is getting and are theorizing about Zoro possibly killing a Yonko while a certain fandom is super busy trying to downplay Zoro's feats and hang on to "Wings of the Pirate King" and some fleeting hope of a tag team match with Zoro's opponent.

If Zoro fans are in the mud, Sanji fans never got out of the gutter in the first place LMFAO

Mate, let's really hope that.

But I still believe Oda is at a point to rush the arc as fast as possible, given the really fast paced battles and Jack getting off panelled. Sure, King and Queen do not necessarily have to be off panelled but there's a possibility indeed that King and Queen will be defeated a chapter or two later. I hope King vs Zoro/Sanji vs Queen will last longer, especially King vs Zoro.
Agreed, fingers crossed that's not what Oda is tackling next. It's important to develop the fight and even prolong it since they (King and Queen) are relatively healthy YCs. If we compare to the longevity of Cracker or Katakuri, it's only fair that the fights last longer than normal, especially since Sanji/Zoro only began their fights recently.

I think (HOPE) that Oda is doing this as a means to prevent the offscreening complaints. Basically he provides us a few more King/Queen scenes in between other stuff before he intends to take them out. Let's hope for the best. I'm ironically hoping 1028 is a Fukurokuju/Orochi chapter lmfao

G

Gorosei Informer

Ironically just before these spoilers came out, I was gonna joke that King might be related to Sanji as he was referred to as a pervert by Queen too. If King is blonde as well, I don't even know what to say anymore! LMAO

:queenhear::king::sanmoji::saden::cantseeme::lulz:

Is King already hybrid in the sketch? Going by the summary he should
"King takes Zoro out of the castle, who almost fell off the island."
So King sent Zoro flying?

Looks like he is not for me. By redon's hint, king probably went full zoan and started to burn/attack everyone, zoro used his attack and king probably did the same thing he did to rs sanji, only difference Zoro woke up :shocking:

1. There is not going to be any momotaro 4 bullshit
2. Oda is breaking the pattern. Zoro's fight is before sanji's

It will give oda excuse for zoro to take rest when other fight concludes like sanji's and denjiro and drakes. Momo's legendary hour will happen. Luffy will fight kaido 1 vs 1 for couple of chapters. Zoro will learn how kaido killed his dad from the mysterious figure who healed the scabbards. Then the ultimate luffy zoro tag fight happens!!

If this was zoro's final fight then oda would show it only before ultimate luffy-kaido fight.. Zkk is coming baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.