rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I'm skeptical of the person singing in the last page to be Ivankov, it does tick 3 boxes so far-
  • Same laugh
  • The typical Iva ending with "No, I'm just kidding"
  • Sanji's shocked expression
So it'll be interesting to see where this goes next week
I am curious about this, but I'm looking at my Japanese volumes and every time Ivankov laughs, it is んんんふふふ not ぬふふふ like the raw this chapter has.

It's possible Oda changed how Ivankov laughs, but you are right that everything else seems to sort of line up with that.

Those are major plot twists do you want Oda reveal it right away. You sir a a mater of false equivalency
You sir have no right to mock him given the fact that you have equated Killer's statement with some random fodder saying "Luffy is 8m tall". Kaido being WSC is emphasized many times from the moment Law made an alliance with Luffy and you have just equated with some random but only once mentioned rumor about Luffy being 8m tall

Those are major plot twists do you want Oda reveal it right away. You sir a a mater of false equivalency
No, it's based on what people in One Piece world knows, you think this is a plot twist too?

I guess manga viewers really thought this was Luffy so the plot twist was at stake? :milaugh: It's just what people in One Piece world actually believed who was real Luffy at the moment.

They introduced mihawk's title in a info box, after Zeff told us mihawk is the most famous swordsman in the world. The first info was from Zeff, then the info box revealed, because that was what people in One Piece world knows at the moment, it doesn't mean it's definitely true that mihawk is the best swordsman, people in Zoro Novel were discussing who is the best, Vista? or DR Zoro? or mihawk? etc...

I am curious about this, but I'm looking at my Japanese volumes and every time Ivankov laughs, it is んんんふふふ not ぬふふふ like the raw this chapter has.

It's possible Oda changed how Ivankov laughs, but you are right that everything else seems to sort of line up with that.
I just read something somewhere, what if Tama snuck on the revolutionary ship and thinks of it as an enemy ship by looking at its figurehead (a dragon).
An absolute reach, but I found the Tama part to be genius!

The dialogue is identical to Ivankov's. But why would the Revolutionaries be in Wano when they are fighting a war against the Celestial Dragons?
Post automatically merged:

Assuming the Revo's are here, there was no indication that other war started yet.

Big news with Sabo, the commanders and potentially Kuma happened, so its very likely they can't start that war because of another plotline.

If it is in fact Ivankov, I feel that he is here to kickstart the next post-wano plotline: Vegapunk and the Revolutionaries. I say this because Sabo's goal became about rescuing Kuma too during the Reverie, and Bonney herself started receiving focus.

Essentially, they can't start that war against the CDs and CP0 (which is probably just going to be lumped in with the final war) until they get all of their commanders back from wherever they are, including Kuma. Ther are 7 commanders total:

- The 4 Blues Commanders
- Ivankov
- Kuma
- Sabo

Without them their full force just might not be enough.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/the-moments-that-the-info-boxes-has-deceived-you.1228/

Unless you think E.Oda personally told us mihawk's title to the viewers from outside of the manga, which he didn't, he never does that. Info boxes were never reliable, they were always based on what people in One Piece world knows, one person can still say Vista is better, mihawk needs to prove it.
Using your own logic even if Oda used killer to give direct info to the reader it doesn’t matter because there have been times when Oda gives direct info using character and it turns out to be wrong( ex: Pell and the 5 flying DFs)

I just read something somewhere, what if Tama snuck on the revolutionary ship and thinks of it as an enemy ship by looking at its figurehead (a dragon).
An absolute reach, but I found the Tama part to be genius!
Holy shit that would be sick if not only Ivankov was here, but also Dragon as a result.

My only concern with all of this is, its been like a week since they reacted to the Sabo news, how are they here so quickly lol

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
No, it's based on what people in One Piece world knows, you think this is a plot twist too?

I guess manga viewers really thought this was Luffy so the plot twist was at stake? :milaugh: It's just what people in One Piece world actually believed who was real Luffy at the moment.

They introduced mihawk's title in a info box, after Zeff told us mihawk is the most famous swordsmen in the world. The first info was from Zeff, then the info box revealed, because that was what people in One Piece world knows at the moment, it doesn't mean it's definitely true that mihawk is the best swordsman, people in Zoro Novel were discussing who is the best, Vista or DR Zoro or mihawk etc...

Keep working hard, higher you fly, more you will fall. You're doing a good job so far, just dont quit when it's time to reap what you sow. :milaugh:

Assuming the Revo's are here, there was no indication that other war started yet.

Big news with Sabo, the commanders and potentially Kuma happened, so its very likely they can't start that war because of another plotline.

If it is in fact Ivankov, I feel that he is here to kickstart the next post-wano plotline: Vegapunk and the Revolutionaries. I say this because Sabo's goal became about rescuing Kuma too at some point, and Bonney herself started receiving focus.

Essentially, they can't start that war against the CDs and CP0 (which is probably just going to be lumped in with the final war) until they get all of their commanders back from wherever they are, including Kuma. Ther are 7 commanders total:

- The 4 Blues Commanders
- Ivankov
- Kuma
- Sabo

Without them their full force just might not be enough.
If Vegapunk comes to Wano with CP0 there could be revos here also
Which will be a good plot twist from ODA

Holy shit that would be sick if not only Ivankov was here, but also Dragon as a result.

My only concern with all of this is, its been like a week since they reacted to the Sabo news, how are they here so quickly lol
Sabo could be save and he is not in danger
Remember ODA did hint something with Sabo, Hancock and Vivi will happen this year could very well be chapter 1000

Using your own logic even if Oda used killer to give direct info to the reader it doesn’t matter because there have been times when Oda gives direct info using character and it turns out to be wrong( ex: Pell and the 5 flying DFs)
I just proved Kaido's title is the same with mihawk's, it's always based on what people knows. There is no difference. Yes, people can think Shanks > Kaido, they are rivals after all.

Vista > mihawk can be said too, they are rivals, which is why Zoro novel told us DR Zoro or Vista can be WSS, no way to prove it until they get into a swordsmanship contest.

The point is, can you really say mihawk is rival with Kaido, the guy known as the strongest pirate alive at the moment? Shanks is rival with Kaido, so he is obviously above of mihawk.

I just proved Kaido's title is the same with mihawk's, it's always based on what people knows. There is no difference. Yes, people can think Shanks > Kaido, they are rivals after all.

Vista > mihawk can be said too, they are rivals, which is why Zoro novel told us DR Zoro or Vista can be WSS.

The point is, can you really say mihawk is rival with Kaido, the guy known as the strongest pirate alive at the moment? Shanks is rival with Kaido, so he is obviously above of mihawk.
Mihawk and Vista aren’t rivals but Mihawk and Shanks were rivals and The VC confirm that Mihawk is waiting for someone stronger than shanks. And if you don’t accept Mihawk‘s title why do you accept Kaido’s. The fact is Mihawk beat or was equal to two arm Shanks, they were both the same age, and Shanks got his fame from fighting Mihawk. Unless you believe Shanks got stronger after losing a limb.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Vista > mihawk can be said too, they are rivals, which is why Zoro novel told us DR Zoro or Vista can be WSS, no way to prove it until they get into a swordsmanship contest.
There is nothing Oda can do to prove you things which you dont want to believe.
He can bend backwards, you will still prefer your own power scaling to Oda's.
:myman:

Solid chapter. Loved Law’s part. Shows that he does indeed have a goal that was beyond Doflamingo, the shadow that Doflamingo cast over his life had to be solved first. People tried to use that lame ass excuse to try and downplay Law as not being Luffy’s rival because he didn’t have a goal or didn’t have the same goal, while conveniently ignoring that neither of Roger’s two greatest rivals had the same goal as him.

Hopefully Law can find more of himself as he searches, he’s had such good character development. He’s going to be tied to Luffy like Whitebeard was to Roger, and I think this is more proof of that. He’s absolutely Luffy’s rival and is near his level if not on it, despite what fanboys of a certain character say. Meanwhile, it’s also cool to see the trust he has with Luffy’s crew.

Yamato is now pretty compelling, Kaido may have forced Yamato at one point to eat a Zoan devil fruit, so I’m curious as to what it is.

Aside from Law, the other big thing is that it looks more and more like Big Mom is going to lose here as well as Kaido. Oda is adamant on putting her center stage, as he has been all along. Should make for a really good climax to the fight, seeing both Kaido and Big Mom go down.

No break, looking forward to the next one!

If Vegapunk comes to Wano with CP0 there could be revos here also
Which will be a good plot twist from ODA

Sabo could be save and he is not in danger
Remember ODA did hint something with Sabo, Hancock and Vivi will happen this year could very well be chapter 1000
Well 2 things:

- I personally don't think Vegapunk will be involved in Wano. The WG definitely would never adhere to Orochi's demands for him. It was a look into how ridiculous his character is for demanding it. Im sure the worth for Vegapunk is far greater than any of the weapons Orochi could provide. Will we see him after? 100%, i just think don't think its here

- I agree, I dont think Sabo is captured or anything like that, but I do think hes in a predicament because you wouldn't have shocked reactions from Dragon, Ivankov, Dadan, etc. I think this will require Luffy to get involved and with all of the massive connections to vegapunk in recent arcs, its probably time to involve him.

I'll make a list:

- Firstly, the plot setup at the Reverie for Kuma, Sabo and Bonney. It needs to be addressed at some point

- Not only that, but Bonney is one of 2 Supernova that have yet to receive arc focus. She is due for it and Vegapunk is the perfect opportunity

- Caesar and Judge having connections to Vegapunk, both are MIA right now.

- Smoker and Tashigi are supposed to be at Vegapunk's facility and never were seen at the Reverie like most other Marines, implying they are still there and will be seen there next again. Even Fujitora, who went there with them, came back and showed up at the Reverie

- Constant mentions of the SSG throughout Wano

- Queen now having a connection to Judge which may further characterize Vegapunk

- Characters like Sentoumaru whom are still part of Vegapunk's science division. Luffy proclaimed they would meet again.

Just some things that make it seem like Oda is obviously setting up a future arc involved. The character is also supposed to reveal the nature of devil fruits. The facility is implied to not be on or near Mariejois or Marine HQ because Fuji is not allowed back at Marine HQ and he arrived at Mariejois without Smoker/Tashigi. It implies its somewhere in Grand Line after Wano or around the area.

Mihawk and Vista aren’t rivals but Mihawk and Shanks were rivals and The VC confirm that Mihawk is waiting for someone stronger than shanks. And if you don’t accept Mihawk‘s title why do you accept Kaido’s. The fact is Mihawk beat or was equal to two arm Shanks, they were both the same age, and Shanks got his fame from fighting Mihawk. Unless you believe Shanks got stronger after losing a limb.
No they are not rivals, manga takes precedence over anything, mihawk said he doesn't want to fight Shanks when Shanks asked if he came to his island to fight, and mihawk left when Shanks came to marineford to challenge everyone, they are not rivals.

No one ever said Shanks and mihawk were equals, what is the basis of this? Nothing. We didn't see how did they fight or how the fight went on.

Shanks become a Yonko after fighting with mihawk, and after losing his limb, 6 years before Shanks become a Yonko, their duel with mihawk was +12 years before, before he lost his limb. Since you need to do something big to be a Yonko, it's possible that Shanks become stronger 6 years before by beating someone powerful or accomplishing something big, by increasing his level. Blackbeard specifically said Luffy is not on Yonko level yet even after learning that he beat Katakuri, there is levels to this.

Vista and mihawk are rivals because, mihawk himself said they will continue to fighting in another time and he asked permission from Vista to end their fight, otherwise he couldn't end it by himself, they were portrayed as equals on the manga, we've seen it.

No they are not rivals, manga takes precedence over anything, mihawk said he doesn't want to fight Shanks when Shanks asked if he came to his island to fight, and mihawk left when Shanks came to marineford to challenge everyone, they are not rivals.

No one ever said Shanks and mihawk were equals, what is the basis of this? Nothing. We didn't see how did they fight or how the fight went on.

Shanks become a Yonko after fighting with mihawk, and after losing his limb, 6 years before Shanks become a Yonko, their duel with mihawk was +12 years before, before he lost his limb. Since you need to something big to be a Yonko, it's possible that Shanks become stronger 6 years before by beating someone powerful or accomplishing something big, by increasing his level. Blackbeard specifically said Luffy is not on Yonko level even after learning that he beat Katakuri, there is levels to this.

Vista and mihawk are rivals because, mihawk himself said they will continue to fighting in another time and he asked permission from Vista to end their fight, otherwise he couldn't end it by himself, they were portrayed as equals on the manga, we've seen it.
We can assume that they were at least close in power because WB talks about how word of the battle spread across sea. What would be so legendary about shanks mid diffing Mihawk.
Mihawk left because he doesn’t want to fight a one armed man. Sometimes since I think Powerscalers don’t actually read the manga but just skim it looking for feafs
There is no use arguing with you if you think someone gets stronger after losing a limb
He didn’t want to waste time with vista

Status
Not open for further replies.