Future Events Zoro vs Whos Who

I mean, the complete opposite happened here. You clearly haven't been here long enough to make those Zoro vs King claims, because I was making them since March 2020 and this place was by far the worst of the worst when it came to insulting users for believing that matchup, especially when Zoro was on the roof.

Edit: @Shanal read my posts dude. You aren't aren't comprehending why some people said Zoro vs Who's Who in the first place lol. Some suggested it would be a matchup before Zoro permanently faced Kaido with Luffy. I'm not talking about Chrono's dumb post that started this thread.
Beating up Who's Who then partaking in Kaido fight until the end would be more acceptable, but Who's Who of all people (After the clowning Page One displayed vs Soba Mask) was pretty eh take.

Also, I was not there back then, yeah. Though from what I see on past threads, the Zoro vs WsW was the minority- and most people, be it Zoro fans or non-Zoro fans, generally went for Zoro vs King then Kaido. For example:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/what-is-zoro-going-to-do-in-wano.6751/page-9

So it's not really much of a hindsight tbh. The minority who went for WsW were minority for a reason this time around- it was not the greatest take.

Beating up Who's Who then partaking in Kaido fight until the end would be more acceptable, but Who's Who of all people (After the clowning Page One displayed vs Soba Mask) was pretty eh take.

Also, I was not there back then, yeah. Though from what I see on past threads, the Zoro vs WsW was the minority- and most people, be it Zoro fans or non-Zoro fans, generally went for Zoro vs King then Kaido. For example:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/what-is-zoro-going-to-do-in-wano.6751/page-9

So it's not really much of a hindsight tbh. The minority who went for WsW were minority for a reason this time around- it was not the greatest take.
Fighting Whos Who and wounding Kaido is the 2nd highest vote on that poll lol, behind the calamity one. If you are saying just the WsW one then sure I agree.

Anyway, believing Zoro would fight a calamity and not be essential in defeating Kaido (something I believed in, I'm not talking about cutting Kaido or killing him after Luffy wins), was a very minority opinion and people really did shit on users here.

Also, look at threads from October-December last year, when Zoro was clearly heading to the roof. That thought process was entirely hated on this forum.

Again, easy to say this in hindsight and insult people about it. There were other Supernova captains around and Zoro wasn't the only focus early on (I'm talking about when this thread was made). Like i said, WsW was being painted as a strong contender/rival for enemies like King and Queen, so it made it "feel" like King/Queen/WsW/Sasaki/Jack were of a more equal standing at the time.

Even I went back and forth on whether Oda would do classic matchups or something different and give Supernova heavier focus before fighting Kaido/Big Mom together.

In fact, reality has that Zoro ISN'T fighting the 2nd strongest villain this arc. Kid/Law are tagging Big Mom currently, so this logic sort of gets thrown out the window anyway. Even going back to Dressrosa, nothing even stated Pica was the 2nd strongest, even due to his Hax power. He went down before Trebol too. There will always be an argument there. Zoro also took out Monet (whom Tashigi finished), and Monet wasn't even the 2nd strongest villain there. Law/Smoker tagged Vergo, and there was heavier importance on that fight than anything Zoro did in Punk Hazard. Hell, Vergo is clearly stronger than Caesar, so Luffy didn't even fight the strongest villain that arc.

You also clearly didn't read my post, because I said Zoro vs WsW at the time was being painted as a warmup by a lot of people who thought he would fight someone at least before helping Luffy tag Kaido. Same goes for the other Supernova
No he wasn't the only thing that was painted about WsW and Sasaki at best was they where the strongest after the calamities. No where was it ever implied that they where actually close to the Calamities. The fact that they belong to different groups should have made that obvious

No he wasn't the only thing that was painted about WsW and Sasaki at best was they where the strongest after the calamities. No where was it ever implied that they where actually close to the Calamities. The fact that they belong to different groups should have made that obvious
If you read Chapter 981, you know that this thought process was not exactly true. They haven't had the opportunity to fight the calamities through merit in battle and win. There was a ton of arguments going on here about the lines being thrown out in that chapter because of that.

Remember guys, we all can have this conversation now, not a year ago
Post automatically merged:

Just gonna put it out there I'm not defending Chrono's thread with ulterior motives or even my own comments here lol, but it's silly to shit on matchup opinions from a year ago because portrayal certain F6 was far far different the first few chapters they were introduced than where we are now.

Like I went from Zoro vs King, to temporarily entertaining the idea of him fighting WsW then Kaido, back to Zoro vs King pretty much the next week. It's okay to have opinions and to change them

Last edited:
If you read Chapter 981, you know that this thought process was not exactly true. They haven't had the opportunity to fight the calamities through merit in battle and win. There was a ton of arguments going on here about the lines being thrown out in that chapter because of that.

Remember guys, we all can have this conversation now, not a year ago
I said the same thing when they where introduced though. Being able to challenge the calamities says nothing about their strength in relation to the Calamities. Only thing I remember saying is that I'd love to see a fight between WsW and Zoro briefly but at no point did I ever get the impression that WsW was comparable to the calamities or that he would be a sufficient opponent for Zoro in the long run.

I said the same thing when they where introduced though. Being able to challenge the calamities says nothing about their strength in relation to the Calamities. Only thing I remember saying is that I'd love to see a fight between WsW and Zoro briefly but at no point did I ever get the impression that WsW was comparable to the calamities or that he would be a sufficient opponent for Zoro in the long run.
That's not what im talking about. I'm talking about shitting on other people's opinions whether you believed in that or not. The difference is we know the answer, hence why it's called hindsight bias.

Yall need to stop assuming Luffy is going to surpass a Yonko as well as the WSC in a 1v1 all on his own, especially since there are other antagonists of a similar caliber after Kaido. Once you accept that as a possibility, you can see how not just Zoro, but how any of the SHs may not surpass YCs this arc. There are other allies who can fight YCs, not to mention Oda's bias for Luffy, i wouldn't doubt him fighting one.

I'm not speaking in absolutes, but I'm suggesting people open their minds to the F6 being the main opponents of Luffy's upper brass
Aged like piss

I could see Zoro involved in a battle with queen along side who's who.
We know who's who and queen have some unfinished business and I don't think that plot point that Oda set up is just going to be forgotten about.
Aged like piss

Who’s who should push zoro to a high diff fight at least.
Aged like piss

yeah people think i’m just trying to piss zoro fans but i’m genuinely trying to come up with something that would satisfy them
Aged like piss

i swear you can’t satisfy some folks they want zoro to fight who’s who,king and kaido
He fought All instead WsW he shat on Apoo

Fighting Whos Who and wounding Kaido is the 2nd highest vote on that poll lol, behind the calamity one. If you are saying just the WsW one then sure I agree.

Anyway, believing Zoro would fight a calamity and not be essential in defeating Kaido (something I believed in, I'm not talking about cutting Kaido or killing him after Luffy wins), was a very minority opinion and people really did shit on users here.

Also, look at threads from October-December last year, when Zoro was clearly heading to the roof. That thought process was entirely hated on this forum.
Some people who voted for the WsW option also voted for the Calamity one as well, me being one of them. Initially I thought it'd be a gauntlet starting from a F6, then King, and last but not least Kaido.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Whos Who is a:

- Pirate Captain
- Calamity lvl hype
- Doesnt fly in Base nor DF
- Probably an ancient cat fruit. So a cool Sabretooth making him very sharp and lethal
- Also is a swordsman

Perfect for Zoro in my opinion
If Oda introduced Who’s Who back in Dressrosa, he’d of made a good opponent for Zoro. Not someone to push him to extreme diff but definitely memorable.