ZenZu

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It seems to me that Dressrosa Santoryu Zoro and Dressrosa Law would both beat Cracker in a fight.

Do you disagree?
    Cinera
    Cinera
    Well, G2 was more impressive compared to Zoro preskip. G3 had > AP than Zoro's attacks pre Asura. Only Sanzen Sekai seemed comparable to some G3 attacks, while postskip many of Zoro's attacks seem much stronger.
    Cinera
    Cinera
    Blitzing Hody (underwater) was still depicted as this amazing attack speed feat, and the Hyouzou feat still came across as very impressive even if there are caveats regarding Hyouzou reacting to jet pistol.
    Cinera
    Cinera
    Shishi Sonson's most impressive feat was blitzing (abeit off guard) Kuma, especially considering he can literally teleport.
    Would you still give Apoo the benefit of the doubt over Who's Who and Sasaki?
    Cinera
    Cinera
    I guess that might be plausible if he's going to betray the alliance and join the Kaido gangbang. Otherwise, I see him getting punked by Killer/Kidd.
    ZenZu
    ZenZu
    I see Kidd being able to body Whos Who anyway though.
    ZenZu
    ZenZu
    If Killer beats Apoo though, then we'll be talking. I personally think Apoo will be superior.
    Cinera
    Cinera
    As for his bounty, I think it depends on when it's revealed, the longer Oda postpones, the higher it would need to be to be impressive (the YC 1 bounties would probably be rising from here on out, with Queen already having a 1.32B bounty and King being even above that).
    ZenZu
    ZenZu
    Exactly.
    Cinera
    Cinera
    Another argument would be, it would drain tension/undermine the underdog theme if when Zoro confronts Mihawk he has a bounty significantly above Mihawk's own. So I can see Mihawk having a bounty above BB's depending on how far the SHs are from EOS/how much Zoro's bounty grows post Wano. I'm really hoping that Oda reveals his bounty before Wano ends though.
    H
    Seeing as how your profile has become an open SBS lol, might as well ask a question while we’re at it. Your top 5 favorite Bleach characters?
    ZenZu
    ZenZu
    I agree with that. I dont care much for his reasonings or backstory believe it or not, its pretty bare bones. Just his actions in the current. Love his vibe.
    ZenZu
    ZenZu
    That's a compliment if anything. You cant deny they are Sesshomaru rip offs. He is the prototype.
    H
    Haoshoku
    Iirc, what happened to Rangiku only showcased to Gin what type of dude Aizen was. It was the motivator just like other similar situations were for many other characters who wanted to kill Aizen (Toshiro, the Vizards) but it wasn’t the sole reason for backstabbing Aizen. At least that’s how I remember it being.
    Cinera
    Cinera
    Top tier brawlers don't appear to shoot haki blasts in their attack or anything.
    Cinera
    Cinera
    For WB's case, it's not actually clear how (if at all) haki would enhance his AP. It would let him hurt logia admirals sure, but as a force multiplier? It's not really physical force that contributes most of the AP there.
    Cinera
    Cinera
    So I think in WB'S case, the Gura punch might win out, but in someone like Mihawk's case, the haki slash should win out I think.
    Old Rayleigh versus Katakuri, who'd you pick in that? I know Rayleigh's got better stats across the board, but his stamina seems spotty. Considering it will take Katakuri 9+ hours before his CoO begins to drop, I think he could push through and win.

Thread worthy or too one sided?
    I think since Fujitora physically isn't that strong ( as you showed he was sent back by a small Zoro slash ) he should block Mihawk's slashes with Gravity instead of his Shikomizue Katana
    ZenZu
    ZenZu
    Yes but in that case fighting any top tier will be a unique experience for anyone, not Mihawk exclusive. Fujitora holds the advantage off jump since he should be well versed in dealing with blades, and he has one himself to defend against Mihawk's lethality at all times, but Mihawk has no real defense against gravity, he will have to work his way around it.
    King7
    King7
    Honestly btw i considered Fuji's DF the superior version of Shiki's DF , Shiki has to touch things before making them float , Fuji doesn't even have to touch them .

not only that , Fuji also can push things downward , or push them back or pull them . and can pull Asteroids . Fuji also has the coverage of all Dressrosa with his Gravity .....

Fuji's DF looks superior to Shiki's , unless Strong World is Canon
    King7
    King7
    If Strong World is Canon , that means Shiki was really able to make several islands float at the same time in Manga ( but Oda never showed them ) . looks overpowered as hell , though Shiki never used them to crash the SHs in Strong World
    If I'm not misremembering things, you wanted the supernova to come into conflict with each other. Do you think Wano has delivered on that front?
    ZenZu
    ZenZu
    I want Kidd to gain as much as he can from this situation, even if it comes at the expense of the strawhats. None of this fake enemy but really same side bs, no fair play, I'd rather him do some vile shit during/at the end of this arc. But I'm not gonna get my hopes too high.
    Cinera
    Cinera
    Well they would probably be allied until at least after the Yonkou battle. I don't expect Kidd to ally with the SHs (he straight up rejected Luffy's offer and claimed he was done with alliances in Udon), but I don't think they would be legit enemies this arc.
    ZenZu
    ZenZu
    I just don't want the whole tsundere vibe to continue, I'd rather not Kidd leave this arc with a friendly send off, with your typical anime "next time I see you, you're dead" moment. Highly likely that will happen. I'd prefer him and his crew taking advantage of an offguard post battle Strawhat crew in some way, before leaving the story.
    Do you still think Killer is significantly stronger than Kamazou?

How do you think a fight between Zoro and Killer would go?
    LANJI CUCKSMOKE
    LANJI CUCKSMOKE
    its a mid diff fight . zoro currently is also a bit stronger than the one who fought killer with the minitraining with enma.
    Cinera
    Cinera
    I don't see how Kiler pushes DR Zoro past mid diff, and perhaps not even that. He gets blitzed and oneshotted by a Rengoku Onigiri.
    ZenZu
    ZenZu
    I'd hope he's stronger taking orders from his Captain with his actual weapons vs being Orochi's slave without his weapons. I think mid diff pre training is reasonable, no reason to think he can give Zoro more than that atm.
    H
    TAC knows how to tick you off, eh? 🙂
    Your current tag fits you. :catblush:
    Cinera
    Cinera
    I didn't read it. :yasu:

I'm debating just rereading the Wano arc (I skipped a lot of it), while waiting for the fights to start, but then again I didn't read a lot of WCI either and it doesn't seem to have adversely affected my enjoyment of the story.
    ZenZu
    ZenZu
    You did yourself a service skipping WCI, as long as you read the Katakuri fight.
    Cinera
    Cinera
    Yeah I did, it was the only part really worth reading.
    Hey bro, who would you say your top 5 favorite One Piece characters are?
    S
    Darkshine vs Bang ?
    S
    Shuyaku
    Something that's getting debated a fair amount too, Garou vs Genos at the point where they fought at the end of S2, you think Garou can pull off a win in his fucked up state ?
    ZenZu
    ZenZu
    Dude It's so hard to tell when it comes to Garou,he just won't stop. Orochi put clean holes in this guy and he kept fighting.

He went from struggling against A class to fighting back against bomb and bang post multiple beatdowns. One thing to note though is phoenix man at his weakest could carry him off without Garou being able to break free but its iffy if he subconsciously wanted to be let out of that situation.
    ZenZu
    ZenZu
    Adrenaline is one helluva drug for Garou.
    D
    G3 vs Snakeman, which do you think has stronger AP?
    ZenZu
    ZenZu
    If you're looking for consistent power G3 has that, if you're looking for reaching the highest AP in a single blow its Snakeman.

Snakeman is more concentrated, whereas G3 covers a greater surface area so it can be deceiving imo.
    D
    Dragomir
    Good thoughts, would you say that SM is more lethal due to how it gets stronger with each redirect?
    Sentinel
    Sentinel
    Yes, Snake Man is definitely more lethal, you can aim at much smaller areas which increases the potency behind the attack.
    Aside from that, I agree with everything what @ZenZu said about.
    How would you rate the Oden flashback and Wano arc so far?
    D
    dizzy2341
    Oden was a terrible character to me. The worst we've seen in a while.
    H
    Homelander
    same like i said his character pacing was rushed. He is potrayed like samurai version of luffy.

Maybe we could have got better side of him . Rushing thing kind of ticked off many people. I feel oda is in huge pressure with deadlines . Cant really blame in quality wise i did seeone piece decline.
    H
    Haoshoku
    Luffy is not that great of a character himself imo.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…