Status
Not open for further replies.
I did read your post br0. I am telling you nothing in it indicates I am scum. Like legit nothing. You even made up me saying I'll revive Zara and dipping, when it's you that actually did that. The fact that you couldn't refute anything I said and opted for a small snippet to just say something is proof of that.
Now you are calming down, maybe i hit the right mark.

I could refute it Light, bt didn't wanted to take off Melon wagon.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Now you are calming down, maybe i hit the right mark.

I could refute it Light, bt didn't wanted to take off Melon wagon.
I still don't get what you are saying br0.

You seem to think I am scum, based off of nothing.
Float the idea out there.
Scream that I am scum.
I refute your post completely.
You say nothing, just try some empty excuses.

If you are town Yo, this is horrible play now.
Post automatically merged:

If you are town then we are just wasting time and casting doubts on each other unnecessarily here.

-.-

yo tan you’re claiming HH and accusing accusing beta of being father right? How can you type so much and still be so unclear and vague
Yes.

I still don't get what you are saying br0.

You seem to think I am scum, based off of nothing.
Float the idea out there.
Scream that I am scum.
I refute your post completely.
You say nothing, just try some empty excuses.

If you are town Yo, this is horrible play now.
Light can you imagine yourself being linked to lynching candidate based on your complete reads, when you don't even remember reading the post you are linked with?
Lmao Fuji asked me again about you, just a while before and i said i had nothing more on you. If i would be throwing shade on you, i would have been trying to get the votes on you lmao.

And the post you are referring to is me pointing out how many players were remaining, and how many scums can be. I only town read those who can't be scums(Zara, Kiwi, Jew n Tobi) , and gave my opinion from a new approach. What the current situation was, and i did it right. After i pointed out how Mess Fuji claims were for a Townie, he claimed his Indie character.

But how you tried linking that to Melon, which has no head or leg logic to it., that is hella sus.
Can you also point out if she made a case on Fuji, before my post?
Post automatically merged:

Anyway, i am confident about Melon now

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Light can you imagine yourself being linked to lynching candidate based on your complete reads, when you don't even remember reading the post you are linked with?
I don't even know what exactly you're talking about. People mainly sus you based on poe. If you look at earlier posts I even explained that you at least didn't try targeting Fuji with a kill that night.

But how you tried linking that to Melon, which has no head or leg logic to it., that is hella sus.
I merely pointed out that fact. You're going on on me without anything br0. If you are town we're wasting time arguing and giving scum the chance to sow discord.

Also I think it's high time you tell us something about yourself. What did you do to Fuji? What did you do the past few days?

D

Dragomir

Vote Tally:
Kiwi
-> Yo -> Melon
Beta -> Fuji
Sera -> Melon
Fujishiro -> Light
Light -> Melon
Zara -> Melon -> Yo -> Melon
Melon -> Yo -> Light -> Rayan
Jew -> Yo
Rayan -> Melon
Yo -> Melon

Melontonin - 6
Yo - 1
Rayan - 1
Fuji - 1

Alright, I'm lynching Yo. But don't end the day phase early until Fuji gets here.

We need to look into Mel and Light. More so the former than the latter.

Finally, I'm still not convinced on Rayan. I think scum might have some vote manipulative day abilities. Rayan was clearly stalling earlier. Queen also made a vote ability argument.

Rayan looks better now. I want him to be tracked tho.

Vote Lynch Yo Tan Wa
Inactivity is never proficient for Town

Vote Lynch Fujishiro
Vote lynch Melontonin :endthis:
Im not light but she said word for word, that she visited Jdb using Metal Arms (an ability that roleblocks any harmfull attacks the target uses, so a soft roleblock) but when she targeted him, her ''passive'' activated and she said that it only activates when she targets her relative. with a Bicep emoji at the end lmao.

So we tagged Jew and he corroborated it.

Do no that Mel was sus of Jew d1 and had multiple exchanges with him.

Lemme go find the posts.

Here, she had many more, point is she had reason to go visit Jew and she ''did''.

Yes that was the sum of it as TAC was more pressing anyways.

But then the next morning Lanji's death and his subsequent push on her (when she only had 2 votes and light/rayan were being propped up(Look at this @Zara , why would Lanji follow my vote on Melon? Either ( unlikely) to throw her under the bus for town cred or to save a scummate). And then floated the idea that her claim might be fake right after.

@Kiwipom

Vote Lynch Light
alright, I'm down to lynch Mel especially if it means it's possible for us to prevent more double kills

Vote Lynch Mel
Vote Lynch Melontonin
Since I forgot who I voted for, I’ll put the vote down again

vote lynch Mel
5) Yo: out of all the people that visited Fuji, he's the only one that makes sense to have redirected Fuji Vote Lynch Yo
YTW gets my vote, he’s the weakest link in terms of providing answers and I’ve voiced my support for Mel on multiple occasions. If it costs us the game, so be it, but I think this is what I want.

Vote Lynch YTW @Dragomir
unvote

Yo is probably not the mafia redirector since he visited fuji instead of kiwi
You think Light is bad? Is it because of his ability or something more?
Vote Lynch Light
Then if it can only be Rayan...
Vote Lynch Rayan
Didn't Greed betray both Humunculi and protagonists in the show? Or i remember it wrong?
And not killing Lanji a confirmed scum when it is your wincon? I also didn't see you state your results on Mel.

And i am not immune to lynches and neither i hinted that. I told my character was fit to be one and yet it is not the case.

Well he definitely ain't what you thought him to be. And it could be possible since Father was defeated in the end.
Tho if you ask me i don't believe that is the case but let's handle him last.

I think i told everything on Light i had in my previous post. I didn't see his posts today. My primary sus is still Rayan, maybe next day I will make a detailed case, if i make it to next day phase that is.

Vote Lynch Melon @Dragomir
Vote lynch yo tan wan
Vote lynch melontonin

Gimme a filler.

Status
Not open for further replies.