Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait why is no one talking about law reacting to the same attack the scabbards couldn’t react to? We seen zoro do But I just saw law do the same. I guess I’m going to look at the raws again since people aren’t talking about anything but skypeia zoro vs Skypeia sanji

The sooner you admit that it is Zoro, the less explaining/mental gymnastics will you need in the future. :feelsokeman:
Just now, Zoro's 1-sword attack got more hype than Luffy's entire G4 arsenal.
Kaido is one-shot material for Zoro, that should tell you what Luffy is.
but zoro slash kaido with 3 swords one previous chapter and it doesnt do any shit lol.
even kiku penetrate kaido skin. every single scabbards are able to penetrate kaido skin and capable of using oden's ryou. kin, neko and denjiro doing oden swords style and damage kaido but after that kaido seems unscratched.

some dumbass thinking kaido get hit or cut one and it will be loss. even oden himself gave him lifetime scar but kaido wake up after seconds and delivers true one shot. that was oden. kaido's biggest enemy so far..

kaido one shot material for zoro. lol. zoro couldnt even withstand killer one attack for minutes.

if it wasnt because enma. there will be no credit for him at all. every single character been hyped enma and oden from chapter to chapter. thanks to that zoro could ride on that. poor thing he need a new toy *cough i mean a tool to look stronger.

I quote the same and it point out that Kaido said their try to bypass his hard skin, but it didn´t work, at least on the panel since Kaido neither split blood or get massive hurt by GK. Gk fail to make a big wound on Kaido that was the point, otherwise Kaiido would noticed it.
Kaido never said it didn't work nor we can know that for sure since it's an internal attack, him pointing out that they studied his tough body and aren't just idiots implies it actually worked not the contrary.
And of course it didn't major damage it is the beginning of the fight...

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Could be similar to these demonic illusions Zoro does (the one you linked, Ashura and so on..), problem is that we need to read what was Killer saying during the climbing to have a better idea imo
You're presenting all good points btw
Killer's gigantic blades were bending just like when zoro does enbima,chances are it's the same principle on both attacks.

Are you fucking kidding me? First of all Zoro casually stopped an attack that Kidd, someone superior to Law couldn't even see.

Secondly Law used his strongest attack and it did fuck all to Kaido mean while Law was used as a teleportation device and was obeying Zoros commands.

Then you had Zoro being the only person who Kaido was scared to even take an attack from, because of how Godly Zoros Haki is.

If you think this chapter doesn't prove Zoro >> Law, you seriously need some mental help. I should probably continue to ignore you because I lose brain cells looking at your posts.

Get a fucking life
Show me where law says in wano gamma knife is his strongest attack? Show me where it’s was Zoros haki and not odens will in the sword enma. Why would kidd stop the attack when he could just sit there and it won’t do shit to him? It’s like saying kaido couldn’t react to luffy in their first fight since he took the hits.

obeying Zoros commands? He literally is Zoros father he helped him get up there.

Show me where law says in wano gamma knife is his strongest attack? Show me where it’s was Zoros haki and not odens will in the sword enma. Why would kidd stop the attack when he could just sit there and it won’t do shit to him? It’s like saying kaido couldn’t react to luffy in their first fight since he took the hits.

obeying Zoros commands? He literally is Zoros father he helped him get up there.
You are a fucking tool. Congratulations, you made it to the ignore list

Status
Not open for further replies.