Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 83

That's just like he said that Wadatsumi was bigger than Oars despite him looking smaller and him never being noted to be taller than Oars by the Straw Hats. Not counting that when Pica created his gigantic golem it was Oars who was used as an example of height by Luffy and Zoro.
lmao I still remember when vc said Oars Jr is only 38m tall(even though they later fixed it), meaning even the Yeti Cool Brothers are taller than him

Well Supposedly Roger and Shanks can hurt Kaido too. Roger and Shanks who have been in very close proximity of Oden. In fact Oden is specifically shown to be very interested in how Roger fights, the same way Zoro was interested in Kin’emon

So how likely is it that Oden asked Roger how he fights? And How likely is it Roger taught him something? And how Likely is it what Roger taught Oden is what is useful against Kaido?

Anha. Let’s follow this train. So Oden has special Kaido hurting swords. Kaido can be hurt by Roger and Shanks presumably by some other means separate from special swords. Oden is shown specifically interested in some special power that Roger has and we assume Oden learned it.

So are these two different things? What Oden learned from Roger is not a factor in what makes him hurt Kaido? Or is it partly a factor? If it’s partly a factor then how come both Roger and Shanks only need that special thing to hurt Kaido and not special swords? Unless Roger and Shanks also have special swords?
you got me there nice one

But didnt the narration says Kaido fight against the yonko and marine singlehandly and got captured 18 times none of them could scar Kaido like that

Don’t forget Kaido saying he saw Oden in the scabbards too. Don’t forget that. Maybe they actually inherited haki from him too
We need more explanation on the inherited will thing too.

Maybe they inherited bits, while Zoro get's a lot of through the blade.

I don't know, i'd rather not speculate much until we get more details.

Who is they?

In my opinion he is putting so much effort because he has been waiting for this for years. Man was talking about how excited he is about Wano well before WCI happened.

Plus I feel like Oda especially loves drawing Zoro panels. Just look at how kick ass he made Zoro stomping Apoo look like
If you don't advocate Zoro vs Kaido, you aren't a Zoro fan. Thats an argument I've seen in many forms on this site. I'm talking about it actually wanting to happen, not whether or not it is happening

I hope you won't be disappointed when luffy is the one that beat kaido .
You don't have Kin asking him to put wano on his back and Kaido wondering how high his ceiling is .
Along with other stuff in arcs for the MC to not beat the main bad guy .
I think Hiyori matters more than Kinnemon lol

MC beating main guy is a norm not a necessity but there can be exceptions to that norm.

We are at a point where we can ignore all the anti Zoro *****. They will bark in their echo chambers with copious amounts of copium and will eventually stfu when they get no attention
No my friend they must endure or laughter or community was put into dirt too much by them

now we laugh after a decade of fighting we won

If you don't advocate Zoro vs Kaido, you aren't a Zoro fan. Thats an argument I've seen in many forms on this site. I'm talking about it actually wanting to happen, not whether or not it is happening
Honestly what I have noticed more is that even a minor mention of Zoro kills Kaido and you are immediately vilified and is branded a blind Zorotard.

Hell just a months ago people were calling us Zorotards for even suggesting Zoro fights Kaido.

Tho what you are saying is true as well

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I dunno how effective it is to try and scale the size of Onigashima in such detail because OP is just very inconsistent in that regard, but people gotta be honest with themselves and admit that it is much smaller than originally thought considering how Kaido imagined it would fit in the Flower capital ( the smallest region of Wano) just fine.
Yeah, Onigashima varies wildly from panel to panel. If we look at this structure here:

It looks hundreds of metres tall scaling from the 56m tall sunny.

But in the next page, it is barely 50m tall

Oda is hardly consistent with this stuff, so I would take the multiple km scaling with a grain of salt.

Safe bet is Marineford being comparable to Onigashima, especially if it fits snugly in the capital.
  • We don't know how big the Flower Capital is
  • I'm not sure Kaido's visualisation in that panel should be considered accurate scaling

Mihawks iceberg feat is already larger than Onigashima, at worst, the same size. Yes Mihawk can cut it in half
I'm not sure the Iceberg is bigger than Onigashima, but scaling from Zoro cutting the Horn with an Ittoryu technique, Mihawk should be able to cleave the entire island.

When an attack actually focused on Zoro(Big Mom's thunder attack), he couldn't react and got destroyed
  • Zoro cannot fly or move about in mid air, so dodging was impossible.
  • He reacted to Big Mom's attack, raising his sword up but was struck anyway.

when Zoro completely failed before releasing more of Enma's power
Kaido complimented Zoro and Killer:

Zoro did not say he needed to release more of Enma's power:

Luffy has him beat in speed
Nah, Zoro intercepting Prometheus is the best speed feat on the roof top.

Luffy is more proficient in COA by virtue of being capable of penetration COA. I am not sure what you're basing Luffy being above Zoro in hardening on though. Zoro's Hiryuu Kaen had overflowing hardening (apparently infused with flames?):

Contrast with what Roger and Primebeard had during their clash:

Wait to see if Zoro recovers from Big Mom's attack before concluding that.

Kaido will probably let Zoro land an attack next time
This is just delusion.

Zoro´s AP is greater than Luffy´s, always has been, even if Luffy might have more destructive force, Zoro edges him out overall due to lethality.
Luffy doesn't even have more destructive force. King Kong Gun might have similar DC to what DR Zoro could pull off with his Hardened Slashes:

With his latest feat (using only Ittoryu for that matter), Santoryu Zoro's DC is on another realm entirely from Luffy's.

@Cinera Not trying to brag but this is probably the best scaling you'd find of iceberg

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/dracule-hawk-eye-mihawks-insane-feats.4370/

You can ask other people into calculations like @Sentinel @comrade and @Admiral Lee Hung as well

I was conservative enough taking battleships at lower end
I'll look at it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.