Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he need to be from wano to be the reincarnation of ryuma? Ryuma wanted to be the strongest, and protect those he cared for (people of wano) that's all we really know. Does that not fit Zoro wanting to be the strongest, whilst protecting his nakama and luffy's dream?
Also pretty sure oda confirmed that the guy from ryuma's family wasn't actually zoro's father but did say they could still be related, or are related I forgot. And clearly I forgot the fuckers name, the guy with the fox you know...
Ushimaru. Okay I got your point. My whole point is that Zoro has no blood relation with Wano.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Except Zoro has no DF.
:kaidowhat:
Neither did Ryuma; what is the point?

And in Ryuma's time he was told there was a strong swordsman called King who he wanted to fight. Later we find out Ryuma actually was King but he didn't know, because that's what common folk called him. After defeating the dragon and defending wano for years Ryuma(King) was known as the strongest swordsman on wano(maybe the WSS at time I forgot) and also made shuisui into a black blade.

Jump to present day, arguably the strongest swordsman on wano was King, who Zoro fought. Though we find out that King isn't really a swordsman so unlike Ryuma(who was the strongest) Zoro still has an opponent to defeat, which this time is not a dragon but instead a hawk haha. And many people believe Zoro will make enma into a black blade after defeating king but before leaving wano which would align with ryuma defeating the dragon and making shuisui into a black blade.
Zoro will forge Enma into a Black Blade before/during/after he slays Kaido.

Are Luffy fans happy with Luffy being Nika and Joy Boy? Not just a symbolic representation of them, but as much a literal reincarnation of them as Naruto was of Asura.

(This feels like the moment where Naruto met the Sage of the Six Paths and acquired his power).

To be clear, I'm not criticising the story or criticising Luffy, I just want to know if this is a development that Luffy fans appreciate and/or welcome.

@Luffy is the mc, @Hades, @Celestial D. Dragon, @Bogard, @Sentinel, @Akai2.
As far as I understand, Luffy is not a reincarnation of Joyboy, he is just the next Joyboy just like how Shirahoshi was the next mermaid princess.

Personally I dont have a problem with Luffy being Joyboy, the story has been hammering the point that he is special and the one that the Roger pirates were waiting for. Rayleigh only trained Luffy because he may be Joyboy, same reason why Crocus helped the strawhats.

Naruto was supposed to be the embodiment of hardwork and guts without lineage abilities. Him being a reincarnation of Asura was the opposite of what his character was about and was completely out of the blue.

Are Luffy fans happy with Luffy being Nika and Joy Boy? Not just a symbolic representation of them, but as much a literal reincarnation of them as Naruto was of Asura.

(This feels like the moment where Naruto met the Sage of the Six Paths and acquired his power).

To be clear, I'm not criticising the story or criticising Luffy, I just want to know if this is a development that Luffy fans appreciate and/or welcome.

@Luffy is the mc, @Hades, @Celestial D. Dragon, @Bogard, @Sentinel, @Akai2.
Will let you know in due time...right now, it is too early to comment...I will let to develop...I just hope Oda does good.....though good is subjective

Yes it is. The manga panel has him clean
That picture is from two different panels:
1. The panel from the war. Here Marco is clean except for a bruise caused by garp
2. A panel of Luffy remembering the war. Understandably this one is a lot more darker shaded and bloodied because that’s how Luffy remembers that war.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Yeah, but being the Second Ryuma is wholly different from being the actual Ryuma, no? Whereas in this chapter it's not about being the second Joyboy, but the actual Joyboy himself. :jordanmf:
Let's wait and see how different Zoro will remain.

Besides, if Zoro is actually Ryuma, then no Wanonese would have begged him to relinquish Shusui, no? Unless you think Shusui is going to be returned to Zoro once the raid is over and he is confirmed as Ryuma, that is. :kawak:
Shusui could very well be returned to Zoro. It was handed to Zoro by Ryuma himself, and Ryuma said that it was Shusui's will that Zoro be its master:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
If Oda doesn't pull a Six Path The Sage shit then i'm fine with Luffy being whatever Joy Boy's incarnation
That ship may have already sailed:
It also doesn’t say “Has come back”
It says, “I am back”
Apparently, Joy Boy (Luffy) says "I am back". It may be an even more overt reincarnation than Naruto had.

Status
Not open for further replies.